Quitting EE vendetta.

Nipaa

As everyone knows there is so many thing in EE that makes me wanna quit.
I already left my GS tag [And therefore suspended until maintenance i suppose doing a simple command as another GMbut needs time for it to get finalised]

I'm not good with good byes so. 
o7
PS : I'll just log on to switch the leader on my guild, because even if i leave, doesn't mean my guild has to die.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

35 minutes ago, Nipaa said:

I already left my GS tag [And therefore suspended until maintenance i suppose doing a simple command as another GMbut needs time for it to get finalised]

o7
PS : I'll just log on to switch the leader on my guild, because even if i leave, doesn't mean my guild has to die.

I will miss you, u were so good towards me and i had kinda a fun time while playing with you.

Even so, i know that u might return in the future and stuff but who knows(games are like drugs, u become addicted to one and you try to leave it but u cant :D )

Farwell, my baguette ;)

On 7/20/2019 at 1:03 PM, Nayxa said:

I will miss you, u were so good towards me and i had kinda a fun time while playing with you.

Even so, i know that u might return in the future and stuff but who knows

-You got my discord.I'm always on there

On 7/20/2019 at 6:16 AM, Nipaa said:

o7

Why do you have to quit Nippa? Even though I don't know you personally, you're one of the best GS in EE. /sad -- Anyway wish you the best in the future and come back once in a while. Take care Nippa.:)