PosiTv

TRADE LIMIT/LOSS OF PLAYERS!

People on the Vendetta server are noticing 0 New players who are joining because of the " Trade Limit " Ive seen multiple people uninstall this server because of the trade limit & Ive seen a lot of people saying they only see the same people over & over again. I think you should rethink this trade limit since the server is dying & figure out a better way to get New players to join the server but keep the BOTS off the server. I would hate to see this server die, since it has the most amount of players but I also want New players to join & the server to stay active. Some people quit because they dont know where to get a quest item & they cannot open basar or trade someone for that item which is stupid.

21 minutes ago, PosiTv said:

People on the Vendetta server are noticing 0 New players who are joining because of the " Trade Limit " Ive seen multiple people uninstall this server because of the trade limit & Ive seen a lot of people saying they only see the same people over & over again. I think you should rethink this trade limit since the server is dying & figure out a better way to get New players to join the server but keep the BOTS off the server. I would hate to see this server die, since it has the most amount of players but I also want New players to join & the server to stay active. Some people quit because they dont know where to get a quest item & they cannot open basar or trade someone for that item which is stupid.

Well, that's not entirely true. 

According to you its cause of the trade limit but its more because of the network encrypted thingy, however many of those players that say that is cause they dont play "the actual game" , cause lets be serious who doesnt have completed the entire act 1 and got to lv 83 and has already 1,5m reputation which it takes roughly about 15 days from 0 rep to 1,5m by only lord draco raids (20k per raid draco) which mostly all can join ? Heck it could even be just 1 or 2 days if u do raids and IC as a madman.

No offense, but i think that we have more people than before because of the gold sellers and such , but it will seem that we are less

Also, who would notice a private server? Unless someone tells or are searching for one, they wont join which case its normal 

Some of those i meet on LoL/other games are indeed playing this game, even if they dont know anything about the game , in that case they ask me about what to do and so which honestly i like to do and i help them even if im offline? 

Anything to say Sir.PosiTV against this above? Cause i would love to discuss this with you :D

Have a nice day/night though ! ^_^

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

Well, that's not entirely true. 

According to you its cause of the trade limit but its more because of the network encrypted thingy, however many of those players that say that is cause they dont play "the actual game" , cause lets be serious who doesnt have completed the entire act 1 and got to lv 83 and has already 1,5m reputation which it takes roughly about 15 days from 0 rep to 1,5m by only lord draco raids (20k per raid draco) which mostly all can join ? Heck it could even be just 1 or 2 days if u do raids and IC as a madman.

No offense, but i think that we have more people than before because of the gold sellers and such , but it will seem that we are less

Also, who would notice a private server? Unless someone tells or are searching for one, they wont join which case its normal 

Some of those i meet on LoL/other games are indeed playing this game, even if they dont know anything about the game , in that case they ask me about what to do and so which honestly i like to do and i help them even if im offline? 

Anything to say Sir.PosiTV against this above? Cause i would love to discuss this with you :D

Have a nice day/night though ! ^_^

Everyone finds the " Trade limit " Shit, I don't care for it since my main has passed the requirements, but ive seen many people bitch about it & ive seen players leave because of it. It doesnt mean they are cheaters or botters, its just a shitty requirement to reach. You need to reach lv.83 1.5kk Rep & complete the Act 1.6 Quest line. Please tell me what new players want to do all of those shitty requirements & find it enjoyable because I know of none, just to be able to search for something on the NosBazar or trade someone, If they are going to implement this rule, they should at least have info on where to collect items " IN THE GAME " so people aren't stuck for hours trying to find out where they are & before you say they should just ask someone where they are, some people don't think of that or speak another language or half the people don't even remember or know where these items are located, those are the most basic things in games is being able to trade other people. I don't use my alt because of these requirements, because Questing On Nostale makes your brain want to explode from boredom. I just think they should make the requirements more fun & less boring. Sure they want to keep the bots & Cheaters off the servers & they should figure it out another way instead of hurting the Players or Player Base or New Players ,but they also lose a lot of players because of these requirements & I know you will try to say some bullshit to make it seem like you are right & I am wrong! I still remember when you can enter LOD at lv.1 & people were flipping a shit because you had to Quest + Level to enter LOD at lv.55 its the same boring shit, perhaps if the quests weren't so boring it wouldn't be such of a hassle & keep new players from joining & or staying on the server & to be honest I have noticed a loss in players since I do Populations videos! Yes there is still a nice amount of players but I believe it decreased because of this requirement or people just got bored. Anyway im not here to bitch but to bitch for the players of NosTale Vendetta. The less players a server has, the less motivation you will have to continue on that Server/ Game because it feels empty. I appreciate Bash's work & I understand why he made these Requirements but its a bit much & may keep people from joining.

We can all be real here, the Trade limit is pure Shit.
But it does its Job, just with way to high of a Cost for having it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Teemo said:

We can all be real here, the Trade limit is pure Shit.
But it does its Job, just with way to high of a Cost for having it.

See even Teemo The Straight Dog agree's with me!

59 minutes ago, PosiTv said:

Everyone finds the " Trade limit " Shit, I don't care for it since my main has passed the requirements, but ive seen many people bitch about it & ive seen players leave because of it. It doesnt mean they are cheaters or botters, its just a shitty requirement to reach. You need to reach lv.83 1.5kk Rep & complete the Act 1.6 Quest line. Please tell me what new players want to do all of those shitty requirements & find it enjoyable because I know of none, just to be able to search for something on the NosBazar or trade someone, If they are going to implement this rule, they should at least have info on where to collect items " IN THE GAME " so people aren't stuck for hours trying to find out where they are & before you say they should just ask someone where they are, some people don't think of that or speak another language or half the people don't even remember or know where these items are located, those are the most basic things in games is being able to trade other people. I don't use my alt because of these requirements, because Questing On Nostale makes your brain want to explode from boredom. I just think they should make the requirements more fun & less boring. Sure they want to keep the bots & Cheaters off the servers & they should figure it out another way instead of hurting the Players or Player Base or New Players ,but they also lose a lot of players because of these requirements & I know you will try to say some bullshit to make it seem like you are right & I am wrong! I still remember when you can enter LOD at lv.1 & people were flipping a shit because you had to Quest + Level to enter LOD at lv.55 its the same boring shit, perhaps if the quests weren't so boring it wouldn't be such of a hassle & keep new players from joining & or staying on the server & to be honest I have noticed a loss in players since I do Populations videos! Yes there is still a nice amount of players but I believe it decreased because of this requirement or people just got bored. Anyway im not here to bitch but to bitch for the players of NosTale Vendetta. The less players a server has, the less motivation you will have to continue on that Server/ Game because it feels empty. I appreciate Bash's work & I understand why he made these Requirements but its a bit much & may keep people from joining.

Yeah i understand you, but yeah maybe removing the requirement of doing act 1 might improve this situation but that wont keep gold traders away.

Example why this happened

People(us(community os vgn nostale) in general) have broken rules, its like in a classroom if theres one causing trouble and none says anything then the teacher(GMs) need to punish Whoever its doing it and as he doesnt know who exactly then he punishes the entire class(server) 

So yeah, as I said above your statement isnt entirely true, as its more complicated because x causes

But whatever, making these new requirements means that the % of the ones breaking some rules went down as bots wont do act 1 or the gold sellers making the "worst" solved but then again, people want to be fast at beating the game or rich and as good i know people they wont like it and start whining about grinding or so, after they done the act 1 they are done with this problem which can be done in just 5:21 hours (i did a "speedrun" without help from my main character with a fresh character)which indeed takes "much time" the worst were the blue herbs if i dont remember? But anyway theres my point , some of us enjoy grinding and doing quests and some are kinda the business type who doesnt waste time on anything but in the end, it brings "balance" to the fast gameplay

If u don't understand TL;DR Someone likes just run though the entire game while others enjoy grinding and supplying the ones who run though the game which eventually comes to now where the runners need to go though the plot of the game in order to run the last levels which they arent happy about and they start leaving cause its too slow or some kinda thing

For me its just a game, it isnt long like other games that ive played (i have one game that requires extreme grinding and finishing the final boss easily with the most overpowered weapons and armor in-game and finishing the game in order to even trade with other and unlock post game! Like yeah i would be frustrated if it was 2 months of playing constantly in order to finish the game then after that the game gets its post game that i honestly quit due to high prices in trading )

Well the last got a bit off topic but u get the point of why i dont honestly care about doing the requirements?

The youth of today have lost their patience ;) well i hope that u understand it or shall i explain it more simply next time? 

• Confused 1

I'm sorry im not a new player, and im playing since the start of Vendetta but that Bash ruins his own Community punishing them with a tradelimit just to get rid of goldsellers and so on is stupid not even nostale DE or any other Nostale would have done it, new players cant trade and they cant get equipment as help from old players.

example : my sister and her husband wanted to play but i can't help them to give them better equip or potions or anything and it just is annoying to read "Trade Limit" all the time.

fine you got rid of them but u also scare away new players who just wanna play nostale and buy some equip from other players like Red bow and so on please remove the damn Trade Limit nobody needs that crap.

Yours sincerely,

Starwick.

1 hour ago, Starwickz said:

I'm sorry im not a new player, and im playing since the start of Vendetta but that Bash ruins his own Community punishing them with a tradelimit just to get rid of goldsellers and so on is stupid not even nostale DE or any other Nostale would have done it, new players cant trade and they cant get equipment as help from old players.

example : my sister and her husband wanted to play but i can't help them to give them better equip or potions or anything and it just is annoying to read "Trade Limit" all the time.

fine you got rid of them but u also scare away new players who just wanna play nostale and buy some equip from other players like Red bow and so on please remove the damn Trade Limit nobody needs that crap.

Yours sincerely,

Starwick.

Remember that theres a level pack in nosville that gives new players gear r6 +(6-8) depending on which level pack you open.          Which contains also some huge potions , so well if u believe that bash doesnt care about new players, u are dead wrong :D

3 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

Remember that theres a level pack in nosville that gives new players gear r6 +(6-8) depending on which level pack you open.          Which contains also some huge potions , so well if u believe that bash doesnt care about new players, u are dead wrong :D

No offense, but it's still trash, you can argue as long as you want to. Nobody will accept that, the cons are greater then the pros.

That tradelimit was literally the worst thing bash could have possibly introduced.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Qnone4 said:

No offense, but it's still trash, you can argue as long as you want to. Nobody will accept that, the cons are greater then the pros.

That tradelimit was literally the worst thing bash could have possibly introduced.

overcome.jpg 

Thats what Ive been doing , u guys need  just to find the way around it, if not...u arent a real gamer in my opinion

I know it sucks for some people and such, but after that u have the feeling of being able to pass where others dont reach 

This might sound wierd and stupid but its more safe now than before 

Girls bye!

6 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

overcome.jpg 

Thats what Ive been doing , u guys need  just to find the way around it, if not...u arent a real gamer in my opinion

I know it sucks for some people and such, but after that u have the feeling of being able to pass where others dont reach 

This might sound wierd and stupid but its more safe now than before 

Girls bye!

I mean it doesn't actually matter if "we" find a way arround it, there is still a huge amount of players who left vendetta because of that, I mean if bash wants to trade playerbase for server ecnonomy sure go for it, we can't change his decision anyway.

Just to explain the Issue here @Nayxa

The Tradelimit exists, so goldtrading is denied. No Goldtrading = Good for the Server.

But good for the Server does not mean good for the Players. Players dont gain anything from it, it just creates Problems to work arround when you play the Game.

What that means is, there is no Positive Point for any Player playing this Game. It's for the server. I really hate the Fact how you are trying to talk it into beeing Amazing. It won't help you in specific at all, it will just create Problems for Players but help the Server, let's start beeing Real, please.

I don't say it's that fucking bad, but the Point for it is to deny people selling Gold. The big Question is if Bash removes the Trade-Limit. What other way would fix the gold-Sell issue?

And i agree, there is for sure alot of Players that will Quit again because of it.

Udyr

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Starwickz said:

Yours sincerely,

Starwick.

Well Equipment, Potions etc are literally not needed for Act1 since u get Lvl packages with r6+x Equipment and Snacks with 2k/2k which is definitely enough to progress. The Lvl83 is reached through Act1 so no Problem. Reputation was Shit for me since i hated PTS and farmed Seals instead but, in the meantime when u farm u get Gold for Later and Mats for Selling which will give you a huge boost when u are new and complete the Requirements. i Took a very long break and came back on Vendetta and i first hated it too, but i can now farm in silence with 1-2 players who actually Play and want to farm several Areas, not like before my Break when literally at any daytime every channel had Botters in it, mostly Fernon Area, Act2 Shanera and the norm MAP West/East Krem and Act3 full map, which was like horrible since i wanted to farm for everything to +Sps and Eq and i couldn´t do it that way, which meant i needed to either Spend Money for Fast but Expensive Mall Stuff (In Comparison even if Mall is cheap imo) spam PTS, or Raid Seal farming which both were at the time not really fun to do since it wasn´t worth it at all compared to farm the Mats rather then buying them and wait again to progress. Players old/new should just think about the time they spend on doing req. and then compare it to fucked up prices and maps full of bots which is really bad for new players especially, i think Bash did the best thing he could at the set moment and im not even mad anymore, even though i had to take it for a moment to really understand the Problem which is solved by this. 

• Thanks 1

CCU is the highest it's been over the weekend for the last 6 months so I wouldn't go as far as saying such statements.

Those who disagree with such a limit are those who wish to benefit abusing our server. This server has been nothing but a place for people to line their pockets due to it's hype. If it means losing those kind of players then so be it.

Plenty of plain text password emu servers to register up to.

• Like 2

On 7/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, Bash said:

CCU is the highest it's been over the weekend for the last 6 months so I wouldn't go as far as saying such statements.

Those who disagree with such a limit are those who wish to benefit abusing our server. This server has been nothing but a place for people to line their pockets due to it's hype. If it means losing those kind of players then so be it.

Plenty of plain text password emu servers to register up to.

So you just saying or argue with a bullshit explaination that says people who are against ur dumb decision are people who wanna abuse that? makes totaly sense just sounds perfectly like Hitler and any other Leader of a Community who would disrespect others Opinion and doens't even try to listen.

Also you saying that everyone who is against this limit is a person who just wanna abuse the system or maybe they are just damn humans who wanna have fun in Nostale and not wasting their Hours in Questing which isn't quite entertaining and also steals ur energy to play the game.

Remove the Act 1 Scene 6 Part and then it would be damn good but nah u needed also to add that crap.

Yours sincerely,

Starwick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Starwickz said:

So you just saying or argue with a bullshit explaination that says people who are against ur dumb decision are people who wanna abuse that? makes totaly sense just sounds perfectly like Hitler and any other Leader of a Community who would disrespect others Opinion and doens't even try to listen.

I have never read so much bullshit at once lmao

11 minutes ago, Starwickz said:

Also you saying that everyone who is against this limit is a person who just wanna abuse the system or maybe they are just damn humans who wanna have fun in Nostale and not wasting their Hours in Questing which isn't quite entertaining and also steals ur energy to play the game.

Through my streams I reach new players from the official servers who are joining the server and also realizing the trade restrichtion.

First reaction: Oof
Second reaction: OK, lets go.

Why? It is a fucking MMORPG. It has a quest which is part of the game. Idk why you play the game then? Sure PvP is nice etc. but it all begins with a quest.

One Quest. Nobody is telling you to play more than one account. If you create more than one account, you decide by yourself to do the quest again which takes round about 5-8 hours. I see no problem there.

Bash wanted to implement an item for being able to skip that restriction for 5$ which is kinda nothing. But you guys flamed him for being greedy and only looking for money. Pure bullshit. You ruined it yourself.

I can imagine that when you complete the quest once that it unlocks automatically for all your characters, not accounts. 

Trade Limit is there for a reason.

We all know its hella boring doing all the quests and gaining 1kk rep at low levels, but before suggesting to remove it, you should be giving an idea to ''replace'' the trade limit.

Since there's nothing to replace it, it will remain there I guess.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starwickz said:

Remove the Act 1 Scene 6 Part and then it would be damn good but nah u needed also to add that crap.

Yours sincerely,

Starwick

You should really read what you type, you sound like someone who really knows a whole load of nothing.

Being bitter over a small requirement that was made weeks ago, when it literally requires you to do some basic areas of the game. I don't need to explain the reasons behind it but I can assure you I know a hell of a lot more of what goes on around here than most of you think.

But please, as you were....

• Like 1

May i remind you that you gotta spend like 100 hours on official servers in lod to be able to do anything around there?

And after that you are allowed to spend your whole rl money to get equip cause they got no rewarding pve content there lol

What if you can prove you are a loyal Vendetta player & you never abused the game & you want a secondary account for your alts or another Main Character & the GMs can make that account with no requirements  instead of having to do the quest line over again, I know you said Questing is a part of the game but for people who have done it for 10-13 years, they dont really feel like repeating it again.

1 hour ago, Webster said:

May i remind you that you gotta spend like 100 hours on official servers in lod to be able to do anything around there?

And after that you are allowed to spend your whole rl money to get equip cause they got no rewarding pve content there lol

Problem is, no one wants to buy gold on official now.

1 hour ago, Bash said:

Problem is, no one wants to buy gold on official now.

Your profil picture is the answer. LUL 

I miss the green yoshi. 

You guy's don't know shit....back in the day in literally every ch there was a bot lurking in every corner in the map, farming for angel feathers.  i like the trade limit, you guys are just lazy.

Also you can abuse alts easily with no trade limit so a nonono from me :)

6 hours ago, Starwickz said:

makes totaly sense just sounds perfectly like Hitler and any other Leader of a Community who would disrespect others Opinion and doens't even try to listen

If he doesn't  listen to our opinions why did he create a entire thread for suggestions? 

bullshit explaination that says people who are against ur dumb decision are people who wanna abuse that?

that's common sense, if you allow alts to be used unlimited it's gonna be abused 100% and i know how it can be i've literally seen it countless times.