Sign in to follow this  
heaven

Fixing kali bug and NB revive system

Recommended Posts

Kali bug.

     I wanna talk about kali bug (i think every1 knew it) that i reported around... 4 years ago when game was reopened.

 *   How this bug happen?

      This bugged is happened when u get a ME sincere blessing buff ( from ME mech - Kali). It's make ur skill countdown and atk speed faster but it's wont be removed when buff run out. There is a little trick to get  it work but i wont say it here.

  *  How to fix it?

      A simple method is reduce the atk speed and countdown reduce stat in this buff to 0%. Cuz i know you can touch mech skills i think this is possible.

+ NB revive system.

 * Why do i suggest this?

  1.  Normally every class need 40 - 60s to cd full combo skills while ME revive skill only 30s cd (and will be 24s if that ME kali bugged like i said above)
  2.   Yes, ME revive skill is fine, the problem is NB system give full HP and SP when target is revived. It's be like mother miracle.

 * What i suggest? There are some options:

  1.  Disable revive system like AK
  2.  Make revive target isnt get only 30% HP (like What ME revive skill gives)
  3.  Reduce ME revive skill countdown time to ( not really like this options cuz it's like we nerf ME that why it's 3rd)    

Hope  can take a look at this post @Vivi.

Ps: This post isnt made to discuss about WHs and PUs because we had many topics for it

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Archangel they know about it and that is one skill that I am sure they are working on changing with the new skill tree that they are working on. There is a list of skills that players report as needing a change along with that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kali bug is being worked on. And I’ve always felt the same about me res in bunker so I’ll see what the team thinks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 4:51 AM, heaven said:
  1. Make revive target isnt get only 30% HP (like What ME revive skill gives)

 

In beginning it was this. Admins (I don't remember if here or still in old server) changed the revive skill in bunker to 100% cause players were arguing they revive and being oneshooted in the same time. Low HP in bunker means just feed other faction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was prob one of the early bunkers cus wow I don’t remember being rezzed at 30% in 39cap. That does make sense to increase but regular pvp is like that. U gotta run and utilize your immortal mode after being rezzed lol. Maybe a medium between 30-100 is better for bunker? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2019 at 4:32 AM, Daddy said:

It was prob one of the early bunkers cus wow I don’t remember being rezzed at 30% in 39cap. That does make sense to increase but regular pvp is like that. U gotta run and utilize your immortal mode after being rezzed lol. Maybe a medium between 30-100 is better for bunker? 

There is not much diffence between 50% and 100% HP cuz when u get revived and can use skill right away, so i think disable this skill is the best option. This is unfair for some class like SW who trying to dive backline for 1 trade 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, heaven said:

There is not much diffence between 50% and 100% HP cuz when u get revived and can use skill right away, so i think disable this skill is the best option. This is unfair for some class like SW who trying to dive backline for 1 trade 1. 

you play SW do you not? The reason to dive backline is for that ME kill. 1 ME kill = death to their team if your ME survives. So, while the SW may die, their goal is to kill the or stall the ME before somebody kills them. If the ME can be stalled at least long enough for their DPS to players to be killed off then the rest of the team can focus on the ME next and then tanks. Now before players go off on Tanks are avoided, yes they are if a ME or DPS player is alive, but tanks can also stop players from taking down their ME with their stuns and disables if they play their skills right so the ME could keep others alive. It's supposed to be a team match, so work and think as a team not as an individual.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You all realize that we have to use a skill point for Rez which already can’t be used in battlegrounds and ak  making it a waste already. Honestly removing it from bunker I would have no reason to ever get Rez. It would be pretty useless since most of the time there is rarely a good time to Rez in mass pvp 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 1:15 PM, GoddessSand said:

you play SW do you not? The reason to dive backline is for that ME kill. 1 ME kill = death to their team if your ME survives. So, while the SW may die, their goal is to kill the or stall the ME before somebody kills them. If the ME can be stalled at least long enough for their DPS to players to be killed off then the rest of the team can focus on the ME next and then tanks. Now before players go off on Tanks are avoided, yes they are if a ME or DPS player is alive, but tanks can also stop players from taking down their ME with their stuns and disables if they play their skills right so the ME could keep others alive. It's supposed to be a team match, so work and think as a team not as an individual.  

Didnt u read my 1st post? U say about team match,yes, because of team match there is not only 1 ME. pls read 1st post again.

On 8/11/2019 at 2:46 PM, Daddy said:

You all realize that we have to use a skill point for Rez which already can’t be used in battlegrounds and ak  making it a waste already. Honestly removing it from bunker I would have no reason to ever get Rez. It would be pretty useless since most of the time there is rarely a good time to Rez in mass pvp 

U also realize it's just cost 1 skill point but it's be like a mother miracle (i heard there is a patch to fix mms that why i dont make a topic for it). Wew, i showed options

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read it. I’m just expressing. No other class has a disabled skill like medic. I could make much better builds with that 1 point. Im sure other classes could do better if they could move just one point. This isn’t my first post in this thread and I addressed the other stuff and have brought it up to the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 10:34 PM, Daddy said:

I read it. I’m just expressing. No other class has a disabled skill like medic. I could make much better builds with that 1 point. Im sure other classes could do better if they could move just one point. This isn’t my first post in this thread and I addressed the other stuff and have brought it up to the team. 

About disable, it's debuff but also give ME high void? There are 2 classes have this type of skill: CB and DE buffs.  Cuz you are a GS who testing server, i think you know what is it mean. 

Also, use revival skill is not so hard (this is a range skill) except ur target too far away from enemy backline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m using disabled as in a skill that is unusable in other game modes and not the disable voltage effect. And you aren’t really a medic so I don’t really want to be lectured on how to use my skills. 

Edited by Daddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this