Scarlet blade farm skill +build

q2ewq2we

So I find it hard to kill mobs fast

I want to create each class a charater. To see their max level look like.

Hope you guide me the farming skill build for classes you know:

Defender  ShadowWalker

Whipper   Punisher

Sentinel.   Medic

Cyberblade

Receive any little information from you. I would be appreciated

My English is not good..

Make all classes is not the best strategy: you will need tons of gold to have each one just decent, and, above all, to reach max level you need a lot of time (around half year if you play a lot), so half year * 7 classes = 3 years or even more.

I suggest, instead, to try play, and chose a class you prefere and it fits you good. Then, while you enhance gears and grow up, you can make an alt of the same class and transfer to it the already upgraded gears your first char don't use any more.

• 1 year later...
On 7/23/2019 at 6:40 PM, Filomena said:

Make all classes is not the best strategy: you will need tons of gold to have each one just decent, and, above all, to reach max level you need a lot of time (around half year if you play a lot), so half year * 7 classes = 3 years or even more.

I suggest, instead, to try play, and chose a class you prefere and it fits you good. Then, while you enhance gears and grow up, you can make an alt of the same class and transfer to it the already upgraded gears your first char don't use any more.

I want to see all class skills and attack moves 

1 hour ago, q2ewq2we said:

I want to see all class skills and attack moves 

Hi.

I can't give you a good suggestion at how to see all class skills, but take a look here https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/ , this will show you at least the damage multiplier, min max atk and ch atk and how they increase area of effect + max affected targets and charge times; it should give you a good point of view about how skills work. You can do the following: focus on only 1 character at the beginning that levels and farms fast (PU, SW, WH- you will need help from someone to enhance your gears, those first 2 die pretty fast, WH has low damage, but its tank and has many aoe's). Once you got a max level character, make alts for all the others, but keep them at lvl 39 for a while and see how you like them. You could have all characters at lvl 65 in less than a year, but you would need many many MANY DV parties for exp, and you are not going to find people to help you when you have time for exp farming. Not to mention that you will need tons of safeguards for +12 enhancing, gold is not a problem, successful +12 is the problem, otherwise, you can get all to +10 fast, but you will not experience their full potential. Do not make a medic first if you want to farm fast later for your other characters.

9 hours ago, Terresa said:

Hi.

I can't give you a good suggestion at how to see all class skills, but take a look here https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/ , this will show you at least the damage multiplier, min max atk and ch atk and how they increase area of effect + max affected targets and charge times; it should give you a good point of view about how skills work. You can do the following: focus on only 1 character at the beginning that levels and farms fast (PU, SW, WH- you will need help from someone to enhance your gears, those first 2 die pretty fast, WH has low damage, but its tank and has many aoe's). Once you got a max level character, make alts for all the others, but keep them at lvl 39 for a while and see how you like them. You could have all characters at lvl 65 in less than a year, but you would need many many MANY DV parties for exp, and you are not going to find people to help you when you have time for exp farming. Not to mention that you will need tons of safeguards for +12 enhancing, gold is not a problem, successful +12 is the problem, otherwise, you can get all to +10 fast, but you will not experience their full potential. Do not make a medic first if you want to farm fast later for your other characters.

Good to see another Claymore lover.

I meant I want to see their attack animation. That's my kind of hobby

• Like 1