GaaraSS

GF Start Claim PServer for nostale

Hello all,

Yesterday GF start claim Nostale pServers, first 2 servers are closed cuz Gameforge claim licence for nostale(This server based on emulator). Its only warn for this community and for @Bash maybe can try this for VGN Nostale Server...

1 hour ago, GaaraSS said:

Hello all,

Yesterday GF start claim Nostale pServers, first 2 servers are closed cuz Gameforge claim licence for nostale(This server based on emulator). Its only warn for this community and for @Bash maybe can try this for VGN Nostale Server...

Well, this isnt a problem.

As i know bash  isnt a man without plans, he loves to make plans before some time, soo i dont think it will be a issue 

• Confused 1

Same happens with Metin2, GameForge closed more than 20 Servers. From small servers with ~200-400 Players to servers with more than 2.000 Players. 3 friends of mine also got a charge from GameForge, because of Pserver hosting. Just dont sit in the EU and u will be fine.

Honestly its gameforges user base that's pushing the closing of private servers more than anyone else, their server is dead and boring so they want to take us down too to be as miserable as they are right now.

It's also funny how they think we'll magically all return to official servers even if something did happen, there's a reason no one's playing official, and that's the same reason no one will return to it, period.

They lose no matter what happens.

• Like 1

Btw we got some copyright over the reworked rainbow battle and also the cap of 999

In a court , it will be the less similar version that wins cause if u change the models and maps , u cant get copyrighted unless u have the same name lmao

Even if they managed to bring down the server, im pretty sure that bash has his copy and maybe other moderators too, who knows xD

• Confused 1

@Nayxa It doesn't work like that because it's still NosTale, it's not another MMO with similar attributes so it doesn't matter how different the actual game is.

2 minutes ago, Kaizou said:

@Nayxa It doesn't work like that because it's still NosTale, it's not another MMO with similar attributes so it doesn't matter how different the actual game is.

U probably right there damn it ;)

the question is when gonna close bcz if  GF wish .. vendetta gonna die too =/ so i want to back to play but scared to lost my time...

Just now, xGandalf said:

the question is when gonna close bcz if  GF wish .. vendetta gonna die too =/ so i want to back to play but scared to lost my time...

They really wish, but they cant. 

Just now, xGandalf said:

How u are sure about that? @Elrond

afaik they already took legal actions against vendetta and lost

They put vendetta on the blacklist on their forums

They ban you if you say pserver ingame

They ban you if you say V for Ven.. in the forum xDD

We've been claimed to be getting shut down since day 1. 3 years later...

• Haha 6

Just now, Elrond said:

afaik they already took legal actions against vendetta and lost

They put vendetta on the blacklist on their forums

They ban you if you say pserver ingame

They ban you if you say V for Ven.. in the forum xDD

Well Gameforge is just desperate. They won't accept VGN. I mean it's kinda understandable cause they lost more than 50% of their Player base to VGN.

Just now, Bash said:

We've been claimed to be getting shut down since day 1. 3 years later...

Well what do u expect they are just desperate and can't do anything they will keep continue trying to get back their Players.

On 7/24/2019 at 1:37 PM, xGandalf said:

HmHmHmHmHmHMHmmmm.

Something makes me think you're not actually a Vendetta player, rather a certain player in official who's against Vendetta?  😀

YwNMDdP.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, Gandalof.

• Haha 1

JjgxwVJ.png

dunno if they do the same thing with nostale, they just sent complaints to hosters, they dont shut down the servers

Only happend with webservers with Cloudflare, the others dont give a shit

Btw. Metin2 Pserver also got claimed to shut down since beginning, after more than 6 years they really start to do it