Jordan

Patch v48 Feedback Post

AoJ : Heaven's Hammer wrong description.
Level 100 Fishing Rod : After 5 min char just sit down and stop gathering.
Add descriptions on few items !!!! ✔️

Add Monster Stone on Gear swap ?
Add lv 100 Tools on Daily rewards and Amethyst trade And NPC Daily Rewards too :c

Root with Rifle work again. ✔️

Fix Charm with Racial. ✔️
Fix mats needed for some racial craff ✔️

Aven Fame : Add new Will on the first Page Fame NPC https://zupimages.net/up/19/32/0ba1.jpg
Fix Item Fame (they don't work if you are caped at 75k glory ) https://zupimages.net/up/19/32/efm5.jpg

Please have HP/MP Pots VI be converted to HP/MP Pots VII via Arcane Box

Check Typo/Bug list too :c

Edited by Zsoltgewinn
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

"Dragon Emperor

• Dragon Emperor Slash no longer gives Triple Hit Buff."

Why this nerf? theres none playing DE anymore cause we're week comparing to other classes, so why just a nerf without any balance/buff? :c
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Pinkey said:

"Dragon Emperor

• Dragon Emperor Slash no longer gives Triple Hit Buff."

Why this nerf? theres none playing DE anymore cause we're week comparing to other classes, so why just a nerf without any balance/buff? :c

Duo to the new acessories/trophies combo been really good for hibrid class + thew new dragon knight awakened glyphs, without it DE would be too overpowered.

• Like 1

@Jordan you forgot about teams i think why Memory and MT is in the same side,, they should be opponent, or rivals xD to balance TW and GVG..Coz we alway think we're always against MT.. please check it thanks.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xaoc said:

@Jordan you forgot about teams i think why Memory and MT is in the same side,, they should be opponent, or rivals xD to balance TW and GVG..Coz we alway think we're always against MT.. please check it thanks.. 

Yeh I was busy with patch stuff and forgot, doing it now.

• Like 1

The effort and dedication to keep the community entertained is appreciated.
Psd: do not modify the new dgn (there were several who are asking you to make it easier, I do not agree with that).

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, zitorak said:

The effort and dedication to keep the community entertained is appreciated.
Psd: do not modify the new dgn (there were several who are asking you to make it easier, I do not agree with that).

Thank you.

Nice to see players accepting the challenge.

• Like 1

@Jordan is it possible to put the lv100 tools on the daily log in

The dgn is very hard but it is good 

Im having fun exploring on which classes are best to use

I will beat your dungeon Jordan haha

Great Job!! 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, COmetkun99 said:

@Jordan is it possible to put the lv100 tools on the daily log in

The dgn is very hard but it is good 

Im having fun exploring on which classes are best to use

I will beat your dungeon Jordan haha

Great Job!! 😁

Was an oversight, ina  future patch we will add this @Zsoltgewinn to the bug list pls

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

this question is about those monster stone..
it say's "must kill monsters within 10 levels is it 10 levels ahead to your level or it can be 10 levels behind your level?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, DragonKnight said:

is there any external Link for lv48 patch ? my game launcher can't auto-update =x= /

Sadly not since the departure of DrDieLess. Maybe one of the GS can upload one.

You could try using a free VPN to connect to the patcher, it may download slower but it's better than not getting a patch at all.

15 hours ago, Xaoc said:

this question is about those monster stone..
it say's "must kill monsters within 10 levels is it 10 levels ahead to your level or it can be 10 levels behind your level?

You should be able to get it 10 levels above or bellow, if it doesn't work then thats a bug.

Hello is it a bug that if you are a random mode party a player in your party can't get any Enchanted Crystals for Monster Stones Only the one who hit it 

Is that designed that way? Even though we have both the monster stones equip

Thanks 

As zitorak said, do not nerf the dungeon for atleast a month. We are currently progressing while doing different testings to try clear it as well as trying to find the most optimal way to clear it fast. Example first boss 1st try took 1hr30. 2nd try 40 min, 3rd try 19 min. We are going a bit slow as the different timezone and having a static comp, helps more than going with randoms each time. Hopefully able to clear it.

3 hours ago, COmetkun99 said:

Hello is it a bug that if you are a random mode party a player in your party can't get any Enchanted Crystals for Monster Stones Only the one who hit it 

Is that designed that way? Even though we have both the monster stones equip

Thanks 

I believe it is designed that way, because my first guess to test post patch was to check if i can abuse alts to get things done quickly. apparently the crystals are personal drop only and not as a party drop. Therefore most likely i am guessing Jordan made it that way so people just do not end up abusing lower level alts and finish everything fast. Though 5k and 9999 crystals are a bit lot. Suggestion to reduce that is nice.

• Thanks 1

@Deathoniak is there any chance that GM @Jordan will reduce the Mat's for the Monster stone? coz that's really a pain in the ass, + the drop rate of it is really not that high.. and also at GM @Jordan please fix the gear swapping, it's not really working after the patch.. gear doesn't swapping...Thanks <3

Thanks Jordan for the upgrade to the darknes blade class, it's not as op as it was long ago, but now you can make more decent pvp. A request, I was testing demon tamer in pvp and I liked it a lot, just a defect, your pet is very weak, they easily kill her of a hit and it is very important to keep it for the increase of dmg, could the Hp of it be increased? At least hold 3 hit before dying xD.
Greetings.