Elrond

Activate Fairy Boost and Tarot on RBB

Hi,

since everyone is logging into other channels to unseal a tarot card and activate fairy boost/oil I suggest to activate those items in Channel 10 too.

At the moment you can't prevent people from using this. So far it is just annoying to relogg just for bonus effects.

I would propose something alternative.
Of the type: Eliminate the possibility of accessing the arena or the RB equipped with a tarot or even an FB.
I think it is clear to say that these PVP maps should allow clashes without the aid of objects that allow an advantage.
The pet is justified but as it is impossible to stay in the arena or the RB with Lucifer, Hongbi or similar it should be impossible to enter with objects that allow an obvious advantage to the player.
Unfortunately it often happens to find people with 250 tarot cards around the arena or during an RB match.
By doing so we will allow everyone to create fair battles not established by a tarot or a fairy booster.

If they weren't allowed to be used in RB or Arena then they wouldn't be used at all. Only devil/sun tarot would be used for raiding and that's literally it.

I don't suggest removing them, arena has already had 80% of the things in it removed.

A lot of people would miss RB because you cant remove a Fairy Booster, then Runes is quite a common reward within the chest, so they'd just be useless and stack up if they weren't allowed.

• Like 1

Little extention: Allow Speakers too. Also annoying to log out and go to channel 1 to announce on speaker or log in an alt. 

6 minutes ago, Elrond said:

Little extention: Allow Speakers too. Also annoying to log out and go to channel 1 to announce on speaker or log in an alt. 

Or even, the announcement for Rainbow Battle could also say how many eligible players are in the map. 👌

Example : Rainbow Battle in 5 minutes in Channel 10! Players Waiting : 10

@Bash

• Like 3

I like this idea.

Just now, Kaizou said:

Or even, the announcement for Rainbow Battle could also say how many eligible players are in the map. 👌

Example : Rainbow Battle in 5 minutes in Channel 5! Players Waiting : 10

9 hours ago, Kaizou said:

A lot of people would miss RB because you cant remove a Fairy Booster, then Runes is quite a common reward within the chest, so they'd just be useless and stack up if they weren't allowed.

i think like @Gyado ,  for enter to RB only need remove amulet / tarot and if you have booster bash can add bad effect for who have booster style: your element from your fairy decreased 30%.