[Scarlet] Disconnection every 30min

DjAngeloZero

I´ve got several Disconnections from Scarlet blade every 20 to 30min and im very pissed cause of that. Everything works fine (Internet Connection, Router, other Programms and Games) what is wrong and why did i get disconnected so much ? oO
Today (July 29th 2019) i got over 10times disconnected ! But why ? Someone got the same issue and pls can help me ?

• Like 1

I did everything thats in that Topic, i´m Wired not connected with WiFi using latest Firmware on my Router, latest Drivers and so on.
I did every Step and that several Times, even a VPN and flushing the DNS, but nothing helped still got DC after DC.
I also checked Several Servers in France with speedtest.net and got a Ping from 20 to 35ms.

Im rly clueless why every other Online Game runs Perfectly except SB, good maybe its sensitive for a stable connection but come on is it rly that bad ?

• Like 1

I'm not sure either guys but for the time being I'm trying to set the in-game graphics (less or slightly lower) to see if this would work. It worked for a few minutes or so but the next day it came back. I'll just gonna wait for the maintenance to see if this would lighten things up.

• Like 1

• VGN GM

Scarlet blade is an ~11 year old game engine with a poorly coded network backend. Unfortuantely, when you play from a distance from the server (or just have poor internet to begin with) with high ping, the game will force disconnect you. This isn't really something we can help/change, which is why a VPN is recommended to assist in players getting a better network routing or lower ping.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Im disagree, usually any internet user get better net speed over time.
Many sb players are getting "mother disconnect" nowdays and they didnt have this issue previously, me included.

Really this issue sounds that you changed server location or made any another modification affecting connection sensivity at server.

So the problem isnt in our computers, in our net speed too.

• VGN GM
4 hours ago, Piluki said:

Really this issue sounds that you changed server location or made any another modification affecting connection sensivity at server.

The server has not moved and its impossible to change/modify the networking structure of the game without source - which are files we do not have.

Thanks for the support Vivi and Norleras,

Leatrix tool not fix it, at least for me.
About to use a VPN to reduce the latency (ping), will be miracle that any VPN gives lower ping than your net provider. As a rule a VPN is used in games for different goals, not to reduce the ping.

To end, DjAngeloZero is lucky if get disconnects each 30 mnts only, in my case Im disconnected each 5 mnts, so fully unplayable.

• 4 years later...

no no no, i use to play SB since it was Aeria´s and i played it well but i have many friends than had that problem too, the problem is not the internet, nowadays i have optic fiber an i play in games whit servers soo much far away than SB and i don´t have any problems, but i star whit this problem since i change my pc for a new one, and two months ago i change it for an even more neew pc but still have the problem, one of my friends return to SB and she doesn´t have the problem, so the solution to the problem is not the VPN, and i don´t thing the server neither.
please try to find what is happening, i think it must be some error whit configuration or maybe whit any component in the system