DjAngeloZero

[Scarlet] Disconnection every 30min

I´ve got several Disconnections from Scarlet blade every 20 to 30min and im very pissed cause of that. Everything works fine (Internet Connection, Router, other Programms and Games) what is wrong and why did i get disconnected so much ? oO
Today (July 29th 2019) i got over 10times disconnected ! But why ? Someone got the same issue and pls can help me ?

• Like 1

Scarlet Blade is very sensitive in having a stable connection. If you receiving "mother disconnected you from the server" message, try these steps from this thread.

I did everything thats in that Topic, i´m Wired not connected with WiFi using latest Firmware on my Router, latest Drivers and so on.
I did every Step and that several Times, even a VPN and flushing the DNS, but nothing helped still got DC after DC.
I also checked Several Servers in France with speedtest.net and got a Ping from 20 to 35ms.

Im rly clueless why every other Online Game runs Perfectly except SB, good maybe its sensitive for a stable connection but come on is it rly that bad ?

• Like 1

I am also having this issue and yes have run through all of the "Tips" in that list. Same problem. All my other MMO/RPGs are working correctly with no latency. What is going on??

I'm not sure either guys but for the time being I'm trying to set the in-game graphics (less or slightly lower) to see if this would work. It worked for a few minutes or so but the next day it came back. I'll just gonna wait for the maintenance to see if this would lighten things up.

• Like 1

The response I seem to keep getting is that I need to just buy a VPN -.- I've been working at this for the last 4 days trying every "tip" in the forums and nothing is working so far.

Scarlet blade is an ~11 year old game engine with a poorly coded network backend. Unfortuantely, when you play from a distance from the server (or just have poor internet to begin with) with high ping, the game will force disconnect you. This isn't really something we can help/change, which is why a VPN is recommended to assist in players getting a better network routing or lower ping.