Hello everyone \o/

Ashweryth

Well hello there ! 

I'm Ashweryth ! Server went on maintenance so i was like "Why not passs by the forum and maybe sign in and blablabla"(lot's of talking to myself u_u")

Recently i was thinking like "I should play SB again" after i watched a random Let'd play of a youtuber. But i found that the servers from Aeria went down but it was not logical with the dates of the youtubers videos, so i searched if SB ressurected somehow and that's how i found VGN.

I'm actually playing a SW (lvl20 now) i had a former SW on the Aeria servers, i can't remermber my past lvl but i was only around 30, so not a hardcore player ^^

i joined the RG side because my former SW was a FK and i wanted to change a bit.

For some personal stuff if you are curious about my age i'm a 21 year old healthy good boy !

And i like gaming/anime and stuff ^^

That's all folks !!! have a nice day and see you Ingame maybe ? (if you are a FK do not kick my ass please !!)

P.S : Sorry if i made some mistakes, i'm french so english is not my primary language.

P.S 2 : My IG name is also Ashweryth by the way ^^