Sign in to follow this  
RumTheSword

[ACT4] - GLACERNON

Hi everyone, my suggestion are 3 : 

1- I don't know if this topic has been said before but here it goes: Reanimation after die in glace when you are a seal for a few secons some from your side can click on you and reanimation dancing 3s or 5s. if someone hit persone that try to reanimation -> reanimation interrompude.

2- Not possible give buf in area or other persons: for example wk buf only work for self wk not other people arround. Eye from hunter only can give helself. morale etc 

3- In the respawn zone add recovery of hp / mp style rainbow battle

Maybe are bad suggestions, i m noob in glace, i didn't play much in past in glace but i have time in game reading similar suggestions.

• Like 2

2- Not possible give buf in area or other persons: for example wk buf only work for self wk not other people arround. Eye from hunter only can give helself. morale etc 

You're right this should be fixed. Since everyone uses buffs you cant win a single fight in glacernon 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, RumTheSword said:

1- I don't know if this topic has been said before but here it goes: Reanimation after die in glace when you are a seal for a few secons some from your side can click on you and reanimation dancing 3s or 5s. if someone hit persone that try to reanimation -> reanimation interrompude.

Maybe are bad suggestions, i m noob in glace, i didn't play much in past in glace but i have time in game reading similar suggestions.

1. Actually that would destroy act 4 kinda hard cause people can sit infront of your start map and just revive each other all the time , atm they have to use wof so u have a bit time to catch them 1 by 1. 

2. I would not add that since act 4 is a ''mode'' where u fight as a huge group against each other. It would destroy the ''team play'' and things like War etc would be unbalanced. Some people abuse the system and buff in the miniland with alts. Maybe it would be better to just try to 'delete' that.

3. Not a bad idea, but often people would just go out fight and run in for full heal and the enemy cant go for u.

4 hours ago, Kaioshin said:

1. Actually that would destroy act 4 kinda hard cause people can sit infront of your start map and just revive each other all the time , atm they have to use wof so u have a bit time to catch them 1 by 1. 

2. I would not add that since act 4 is a ''mode'' where u fight as a huge group against each other. It would destroy the ''team play'' and things like War etc would be unbalanced. Some people abuse the system and buff in the miniland with alts. Maybe it would be better to just try to 'delete' that.

3. Not a bad idea, but often people would just go out fight and run in for full heal and the enemy cant go for u.

1- i undestand that you say but maybe is better add not possible use wof but yes resurection ? 
(i think wof break glace, if you want telepor use flag in estrategy site) 

SUGGESTION: 4- Not possible use Wings of Friendship in glacernon 

3- not undertund all that you say because respawn zone only can acces people that die but not enemyes ( where is npc's in glace , i know that in rb people run to "safe zone" but here is only for people who just died or reapartion with full HP/MP NOT 50% )

1 hour ago, Kaioshin said:

Personally I think that buffs can be wiped out:

- buffs give basically too much advantage. Your damage goes ridiculously high and It's just stupid. EQ does not matter anymore

- war wouldnt be overpowered, because he would be still countered by mages and rangers.

Idk how would u delete the alt abuse in FC. Personally I don't see any idea worth mentioning, besides GSes constantly sitting in FC to report people (what is stupid).

3 hours ago, RumTheSword said:

1)I guess is not the best way to improve frozen crown because i dont want kill a super tank war and then see him again 10 seconds later at full life.

2)This would allow a lot of people to crown more easily.
Every time I go to the crown I see people gathering their 20+ buff characters just to get out of the unknown land to kill 5 or 6 people.
I believe that allowing each character to be an end in itself would make Act 4 a true PVP map like the arena.
In which you win by the number of people and not by the number of buffs.

I would like to remind everyone that during the Caligo in 70% of the cases coming out of the unknown land you will find a group of angels (a scout full of buffs, a war full of buffs and a scout with master wings full of buffs).
These nice gentlemen will annihilate anyone who tries to leave or enter the unknown land.
And this is because these people have a minimum of 10 pg alt.

I do not want to discriminate but it is clear that 3 strong people with a lot of buffs are enough to prevent a whole faction from acting...unless they leave UL at 50.

3)I had proposed this thing in the form of buffs of a few seconds when you wear a sp.
So totally favorable.

58 minutes ago, RumTheSword said:

I do not agree with this.
The problem of the wings of friendship almost always occurs when there are only a few minutes near the caligo.
A certain DH with master's wings teleports in the middle of the crowd (and loaded with all possible buffs) he begins to reap victims without mercy.
I believe that by simply abolishing buffs these funny guys will think twice before teleporting randomly to the heart of the enemy faction.

SUGGESTION 5:

17Fer8o.png REDS8J2.png

Place a dark wizard (the one who applies the malus similar to that of the serker).
On the side of demons it is not present and for angels it is always easy to invade.
While when the demons invade that side you will always find that stupid monster to place you an absolutely annoying 5 seconds malus.

As you can see from the minimap that I posted there are two green dots. The one on the left indicates the place where a dark wizard is already present. While on the right side or on the side of us demons it is not present. The suggestion is:

1)To remove the angels

2)Or add one on our side.

3 hours ago, Gyado said:

1)I guess is not the best way to improve frozen crown because i dont want kill a super tank war and then see him again 10 seconds later at full life.

Every time I go to the crown I see people gathering their 20+ buff characters just to get out of the unknown land to kill 5 or 6 people.
I believe that allowing each character to be an end in itself would make Act 4 a true PVP map like the arena.

I would like to remind everyone that during the Caligo in 70% of the cases coming out of the unknown land you will find a group of angels (a scout full of buffs, a war full of buffs and a scout with master wings full of buffs).
These nice gentlemen will annihilate anyone who tries to leave or enter the unknown land.

I do not want to discriminate but it is clear that 3 strong people with a lot of buffs are enough to prevent a whole faction from acting...unless they leave UL at 50.

3)I had proposed this thing in the form of buffs of a few seconds when you wear a sp.
So totally favorable.

The problem of the wings of friendship almost always occurs when there are only a few minutes near the caligo.
A certain DH with master's wings teleports in the middle of the crowd (and loaded with all possible buffs) he begins to reap victims without mercy.
I believe that by simply abolishing buffs these funny guys will think twice before teleporting randomly to the heart of the enemy faction.

SUGGESTION 5:

17Fer8o.png REDS8J2.png

Place a dark wizard (the one who applies the malus similar to that of the serker).
On the side of demons it is not present and for angels it is always easy to invade.
While when the demons invade that side you will always find that stupid monster to place you an absolutely annoying 5 seconds malus.

As you can see from the minimap that I posted there are two green dots. The one on the left indicates the place where a dark wizard is already present. While on the right side or on the side of us demons it is not present. The suggestion is:

1)To remove the angels

1) revive with 40% hp and remember that need someone dancing 3o5s for revive. Not easy revive someone while other is hitting.

or not revive system but change time that wait for respawn is lost time, die -> respawn direct no transformation in seal xd, glacerus you should be fast

@13175 2) Agree , i was think in style arena can't give party for alt buf and when you give buf only add buf yourself. 

3) No i continuous thinking that is better can't use wof , not only in caligor, you think 1 war run all map and go to other side map,  her friend use wof and 1 side can't go out because have 5 big playes in front. ( idk if explain this well xD

suggestion 5: i don't know if i undestund all well, i think that you say of put npc that give bad efect for enemys and people that respawn can go out respawn ? ( if is this maybe add good buf efect for go out respwn as rb).

Suggestion 6:  R Mode is good but if add any monster that give a little good buf as rb ? example: speed increased +1 for 30s , defence increased by 5% for 30s, critical damage decreased by 10% for 10s

(much people while is waiting enemys, they are hitting monster random this mode can move for all map searching this good efects not is all wait in center portal) 

1 hour ago, RumTheSword said:

1) revive with 40% hp and remember that need someone dancing 3o5s for revive. Not easy revive someone while other is hitting.

or not revive system but change time that wait for respawn is lost time, die -> respawn direct no transformation in seal xd, glacerus you should be fast

@13175 2) Agree , i was think in style arena can't give party for alt buf and when you give buf only add buf yourself. 

3) No i continuous thinking that is better can't use wof , not only in caligor, you think 1 war run all map and go to other side map,  her friend use wof and 1 side can't go out because have 5 big playes in front. ( idk if explain this well xD

suggestion 5: i don't know if i undestund all well, i think that you say of put npc that give bad efect for enemys and people that respawn can go out respawn ? ( if is this maybe add good buf efect for go out respwn as rb).

Suggestion 6:  R Mode is good but if add any monster that give a little good buf as rb ? example: speed increased +1 for 30s , defence increased by 5% for 30s, critical damage decreased by 10% for 10s

(much people while is waiting enemys, they are hitting monster random this mode can move for all map searching this good efects not is all wait in center portal) 

About suggestion 6:RectLat.pngEriWindspear.png

In this case I have the monster for you.
If you remember well around the map you will find a winged demon and a winged angel armed with knives and spear that continue fight each other to no avail.
It is possible to accept missions from them for green coins but in truth they are very useless npc\monsters.
I would suggest applying this buff to these monsters once the rival faction is killed (obviously decreasing the hp and decreasing the respawn time).

About suggestion 5:

If you go to the Unknown Land you will notice that from the side of the angels as soon as you move away from the portal you can see the  the monster that I showed in that picture.

This monster is particularly more annoying than the others because of its malus.

This wizard is present only on the side of the angels, while on the demon side no.

My suggestion is to add one on our side so that there is equality during the invasions (because it makes no sense that I have to hope not to be struck while the angels can safely dodge and invade our side).

Otherwise remove the one on the side of the angels (as I showed in the picture, green dot on the left).

About suggestion  4:

The problem is that the ice crown is based precisely on these strategies, whether they are infamous or legitimate.
The problem arises when the players using the friendship wing is full of buffs and ready to kill you in 1 hit.
We could also remove the wings, but at that point the crown would become even more boring.
I think removing  share buffs is the best idea.

About suggestion  1:
In this case it is very feasible.
It would be enough that the thawing time is 10 seconds and that once the person comes back to life he will find himself with half of the HP and without any kind of buff.

• Like 1

Yes please remove the dark wizard this guy is complete gamechanger and unfair i cant invade the 5 angels with 2500 demons anymore 5min before caligor starts cause he always stun me i think that wizard is a main reason why people dont play fc 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gyado said:

So totally favorable.

SUGGESTION 5:

17Fer8o.png REDS8J2.png

1)To remove the angels

yes they must add this mob on fc; thats clearly the reason why there are so many angles on fc and almost no devils. Looking forward this change is made to balance things :)

8 hours ago, RumTheSword said:

1- i undestand that you say but maybe is better add not possible use wof but yes resurection ? 
(i think wof break glace, if you want telepor use flag in estrategy site) 

3- not undertund all that you say because respawn zone only can acces people that die but not enemyes ( where is npc's in glace , i know that in rb people run to "safe zone" but here is only for people who just died or reapartion with full HP/MP NOT 50% )

Actually disable wof is a nice idea, didnt think that way before. but resurection woudl be way easier cause u have like 5sec to resurect someone with wof and respawn its like 20sec or 30sec for sure. 

3- I thought u meant the whole map but just the respawn area would be fine, i thought u meant to make the whole map a healing zone and people can go out of the portal hit and go in with instant heal. 

11 hours ago, Kaioshin said:

Actually disable wof is a nice idea, didnt think that way before. but resurection woudl be way easier cause u have like 5sec to resurect someone with wof and respawn its like 20sec or 30sec for sure. 

3- I thought u meant the whole map but just the respawn area would be fine, i thought u meant to make the whole map a healing zone and people can go out of the portal hit and go in with instant heal. 

i don't know how many duration have the flag for use teleport in glace, duration i say in time and if someone hitting flag for destroy.
Suggestion 4: * No WOF and change price of Angel base flag and demon base flag for 50k and time duration 5min  or  15 hits ( dmg in flag for example 1 hp all hit,  life flag have 15hp)

32 minutes ago, rafakanex said:

It's okay, a4 is useless anyways. Top 1 a4 player reward is cellon lvl 7 :D

That's 1 cellon lvl 7 better than the rewards I get from hunting trash in arena (?) 🤔

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Squizzy said:

That's 1 cellon lvl 7 better than the rewards I get from hunting trash in arena (?) 🤔

Fkkkkkkkkkkkk best reward you get from that is a ban XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Like 2

On 7/31/2019 at 2:04 PM, rafakanex said:

It's okay, a4 is useless anyways. Top 1 a4 player reward is cellon lvl 7 :D

i undestund that you refere to rewards from raids ( fire, water, light and shadow) of glace, well : 

Suggestion 7:

Change rewards from glace, sistem of shell is uselessl for low level, we can only conservation the legend shells (under r7 not reward shells) and change rewards from r6 to r1 as  large potions x50 , divine mana potions x10 ,  angel feather x25 , cellon lv7 x2 , full moon x10, any gem etc

well everyone generally i think act4 needs a lot of work, something like

1- it should not be easy to reach any other side devil/angel.

2- raids port like fernon/cali/4 elements should be easy to reach for everyone.

3- every side needs more monsters and bigger maps. 

4- fc flag healthy should not be easy target.

5- 4 elements raids rewards should be really more useful, cus 5x pearl all time dose not help.