Sign in to follow this  
RemotheKid

Skill Reset Code?

Wondering where we can get skill reset code. Currently level 32, I see them on Gloria for a few thousand gold which I can't afford. What is the method for getting these? 

Currently they are item shop only using VGN besides the one you are given from the game beginning quest. 

• Thanks 1

Did they add skill resetsNT to Asmo? I don't do that boss enough to remember. The ones I have a all NT, but sure somebody could pay me to reset my own skills. It won't help them, but the gold I get could go into my stock pile of gold.

1 hour ago, GoddessSand said:

Did they add skill resetsNT to Asmo? I don't do that boss enough to remember. The ones I have a all NT, but sure somebody could pay me to reset my own skills. It won't help them, but the gold I get could go into my stock pile of gold.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but I do believe most of Amara's bosses did receive NT skill resets.

Considering they are AP items, I don't think they should be very common. Though I doubt I'll run out of them any time soon with how many I have and that I don't reset my skills very often if at all.