Teemo

1v1 Mode Queue

Aye aye aye,

The Idea behind this would be creating a 1v1 Battle Scenario to be accessable everywhere due the "K" Motion - Menu.
It would have any Icon fitting a Battle, just taking a random one in this Example:

u6qbgU0.png

Which means you can enter at any time, any Point just sign up for a 1v1 Battle and get placed into a Queue, finding an Enemy.
This would not have any Reward, it's just a fun Idea to have when waiting for something or getting bored. Just simply Queue up for a 1v1.

I feel like some People would really enjoy killing Time with it.

How would that 1v1 look like?

It could be totally different, theres so many ways to make it work.
You could even just take Arena of Talents in a 1v1 version, copy AoT.

I would be happy to hear more Ideas about it and if it could work..
Udyr

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Oh this one sounds like something i could really enjoy :D

I got like 1000 ideas for this immediately, if you dont mind ill just list some up for discussion:

• Arena of talents map, really great scale for 1v1 fights
  • A function to challenge people in your friendslist (like a private match)
  • As soon as you enter your cooldowns are resetted (if you are a 1v1 player you can relate, high cooldown buffs/skills are quite annoying to wait for)
  • Tarot-effects, pets and maybe some commonly declined items (like blackout hat or amulet of attack power) are disabled
  • 30 seconds time to prepare for the 1v1 whilst unable to move
  • You got to wear the sp before entering queue so you cant counter your opponent

That would be cool. +1. 
It could also have some rank system, for example from F to S and own board, where you could see the top players

The Reason why i didn't include a Ranking System was, because i think there's already alot of rankings inside the Game. I feel like it would maybe be better just Free for all without any Rankings. But it would be a possibilty for sure.

Also thanks for the Ideas!

Udyr

I personally would enjoy to be able to play some offmeta sps, so if there are no rewards there shouldnt be a rank aswell. I mean we got rbb for ranked and rewarded pvp.

However it could be a great opener for pvp tournaments where you are able to include certain rules and therefore it would be kind of a ranked mode aswell.

This mode is highly needed as there's just nothing to do a lot of the time, a 1v1 registration mode 24/7 would be great just to burn time when the game gets stale.

It's definitely something we'd like to introduce some day.

Problem is though, no one wants to do something without a reward and when theres a reward it means it will be abused somehow so it limits us hence why we only run RBB on certain times of the day so we can limit the abuse.

1 minute ago, Bash said:

It's definitely something we'd like to introduce some day.

Problem is though, no one wants to do something without a reward and when theres a reward it means it will be abused somehow so it limits us hence why we only run RBB on certain times of the day so we can limit the abuse.

I can ensure you i would spam that even without rewards

2 minutes ago, Webster said:

I can ensure you i would spam that even without rewards

I appreciate that but this kind of idea only appeals to a smaller side of the audience.

33 minutes ago, Bash said:

I appreciate that but this kind of idea only appeals to a smaller side of the audience.

What if it would get added at some Point for testing without any Reward - and if it still gets played after a while we keep it rewardless - if not then maybe think about changes?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bash said:

It may but the main issue is that NosTale doesn't have a lot going on in general if you're not raiding, it's an MMO but all players can do is focus on grinding and making gold, I feel like the game really needs more activities in between to keep the flow of the game away from being either afk or raiding.

Just having more activities to do for fun will make the grind seem like it's going somewhere as I feel like you get strong, but then all you can do with your strong eq is beef with other players in arena, that may be the arena for our game but it's definitely not a fun experience you'd want to work to participate in.

Basically I just feel like there's not that many incentives into getting good & strong at PvP, Rainbow Battle is great and it's fine each 2 hours, but I'd love to be able to do other things while it's off too.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Teemo said:

What if it would get added at some Point for testing without any Reward - and if it still gets played after a while we keep it rewardless - if not then maybe think about changes?

We do have plans to add further PVP content, it's just right now we have to prioritise certain work over others and with our mindset being that this would be limited to small portion of the playerbase, it's not exactly high up there you know?

We have a timeline of content being prepped and worked on and unless I have a mad scientist moment I can't see this coming out anytime soon but who knows? I don't ever say never unless I'm certain.

10 hours ago, Kaizou said:

It may but the main issue is that NosTale doesn't have a lot going on in general if you're not raiding, it's an MMO but all players can do is focus on grinding and making gold, I feel like the game really needs more activities in between to keep the flow of the game away from being either afk or raiding.

Just having more activities to do for fun will make the grind seem like it's going somewhere as I feel like you get strong, but then all you can do with your strong eq is beef with other players in arena, that may be the arena for our game but it's definitely not a fun experience you'd want to work to participate in.

Basically I just feel like there's not that many incentives into getting good & strong at PvP, Rainbow Battle is great and it's fine each 2 hours, but I'd love to be able to do other things while it's off too.

We're working on splitting the game up more so it's not just central focused but even beyond raids and everything else the central focus is making gold.

• Like 1