Jerome12

Gameforge strikes yt Videos

The Gameforge strikes YouTube Videos From Vendetta Youtuber 

The Ground is he say Vendetta is a P-Server and 100% illegal .

22 minutes ago, Jerome12 said:

The Gameforge strikes YouTube Videos From Vendetta Youtuber 

The Ground is he say Vendetta is a P-Server and 100% illegal .

It isnt our problem, so yeah 

Just say in the vid that it is from the original server and they will fall for it 

Also 3 years of constant threats from GF and yet they cant do anything :D

thread can be maybe moved to banter or closed , as it doesnt "belong" here ;)

have a nice day !

• Confused 3

Well they striked and removed videos of 4 of the biggest Nostale Content Creators for Copyright issues. 

I don't think that it can be moved or closed since they striking Vendetta only Videos. 

Unless they're using other means to throw strikes at the channel I'm not sure if its actually legal for them to be striking peoples channels. If your video gets striked by them if you're not affiliated with Vendetta other than being a player I'm pretty sure they can dispute the claim and get the video back since you the player haven't broken any rules as you may have broken their rules by playing a private server but you haven't broken youtubes rules.

I'm not 100% sure if youtube has any special clauses for this but personally I think they're striking videos they have no means to do so imo.

1 hour ago, Elrond said:

Well they striked and removed videos of 4 of the biggest Nostale Content Creators for Copyright issues. 

I don't think that it can be moved or closed since they striking Vendetta only Videos. 

And?

Its YouTube, surely if u contact them about it they will just leave u alone.

And well, as i said banter is more appropriate for this thread as it is a bit off-topic and not at same time 

Yeah, they started removing my videos :), Shit gameforge man. We create videos for fun & for people to watch but they are so money hungry, they think this will make people play their shit servers when we rather quit then return to original servers.

2 minutes ago, PosiTv said:

Yeah, they started removing my videos :), Shit gameforge man. We create videos for fun & for people to watch but they are so money hungry, they think this will make people play their shit servers when we rather quit then return to original servers.

Just go on a rant and so about this and they will have lost the hope of it :D

well, good luck dude but they will never get my videos :3

1 hour ago, Nayxa said:

And?

And well, as i said banter is more appropriate for this thread as it is a bit off-topic and not at same time 

You clearly don't know how dumb, slow and horrible is the support system from youtube xDD 
Having a youtube channel Its actually a pain in the ass, do like me: 1 upload for month and don't even think or care about views and you will have a lot of fun.

6 hours ago, Qnone4 said:

if it would be that illegal why does the server still exist?xD

Just lol. 
Just because something exists doesn't mean it's not illegal

• Like 1

Gameforge is saying  Vendetta is a illegal copy of nostale lol. Also they are saying that they'll try to delete Vendetta soon.

They're accusing p-servers that they want fast money lmao

I have proofs .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Squizzy said:

Just lol. 
Just because something exists doesn't mean it's not illegal

So what?
So if they can actually do something, why didn't they do something about it earlier?

11 hours ago, Nayxa said:

And?

You don't know how the copyright system works on YouTube, youtube don't deal with the issue, if you want to submit a dispute, it goes back to gameforge for them to decide wether your video comes back or not, not only that but you have to send them all your personal information in the process, it's just not worth it.

1 minute ago, Kaizou said:

You don't know how the copyright system works on YouTube, youtube don't deal with the issue, if you want to submit a dispute, it goes back to gameforge for them to decide wether your video comes back or not, not only that but you have to send them all your personal information in the process, it's just not worth it.

You can just keep out the nostale vendetta and who will notice?

They are stupid enough to just watch the title and then they go away :D

or thats what i am thinking , you guys could maybe try it

1 minute ago, Nayxa said:

You can just keep out the nostale vendetta and who will notice?

They are stupid enough to just watch the title and then they go away :D

or thats what i am thinking , you guys could maybe try it

I'm talking about already existing videos, my Arena of Talents 9 was taken down after I've spent all this time gathering enough players to do the event, then recording matches and taking 2 hours to render then upload, just for it to be taken down, so before anything else I want to get that video back, which might not even be possible due to clearly advertising the server witihin the first 10 seconds.

People spend a lot of time making these videos so losing any one of them affects us.

1 minute ago, Kaizou said:

I'm talking about already existing videos, my Arena of Talents 9 was taken down after I've spent all this time gathering enough players to do the event, then recording matches and taking 2 hours to render then upload, just for it to be taken down, so before anything else I want to get that video back, which might not even be possible due to clearly advertising the server witihin the first 10 seconds.

People spend a lot of time making these videos so losing any one of them affects us.

Dont u have the raw video ? I mean, I saved my videos in case of strikes and such, its just cutting some parts and saying just nostale and not vendetta , it could work xD