The search to compensate my MMO drought!

Ringo

Hello! You may refer me as Ringo behind the magical screen called monitors. I played a few MMOs, private and official, that reached to the point that it was not as fun anymore. Less socializing, clearing dungeons, refining stuff, etc. (RO, TERA, BDO, etc.) 

I'm going for Eden Eternal. Although this game's server would be a pain in the ass due to latency around >200ms I don't mind checking it out. I, hopefully, just want to see something new for a change . Please don't hesitate to say Hi in-game (probably would go for a name with "Ringo" in it for simplicity's sake) for I will be needing help and be taught as well GhgXUzKosSRqsJtKOwD5IiGRwrUr4niJIxfs4rjdkRDsiNfl2va9_aMR3cblaDq6Ay0=s0-d

PS: My english is messy so my apologies on that.
PSS: I'm downloading the game by the time I posted this topic.
PSSS: I love cute stuff 0md3gFE67ahQiZXNbnCpxMe2rfUaxBD_TXQcdo9y6NVH2wbi5VoZ6zrUkQu9a3AnmbA=s0-d

43 minutes ago, Ringo said:

Hello! You may refer me as Ringo behind the magical screen called monitors. I played a few MMOs, private and official, that reached to the point that it was not as fun anymore. Less socializing, clearing dungeons, refining stuff, etc. (RO, TERA, BDO, etc.) 

I'm going for Eden Eternal. Although this game's server would be a pain in the ass due to latency around >200ms I don't mind checking it out. I, hopefully, just want to see something new for a change . Please don't hesitate to say Hi in-game (probably would go for a name with "Ringo" in it for simplicity's sake) for I will be needing help and be taught as well GhgXUzKosSRqsJtKOwD5IiGRwrUr4niJIxfs4rjdkRDsiNfl2va9_aMR3cblaDq6Ay0=s0-d

PS: My english is messy so my apologies on that.
PSS: I'm downloading the game by the time I posted this topic.
PSSS: I love cute stuff 0md3gFE67ahQiZXNbnCpxMe2rfUaxBD_TXQcdo9y6NVH2wbi5VoZ6zrUkQu9a3AnmbA=s0-d

I have been playing this game with 400+ ms for 8 years, the delay is barely noticeable for this game. However due to the the instability of the game related to drivers/windows/new pcgears/ISP the difference in experience varies from players to players.

Make sure to check out the Guides & Tutorials and the Patch Notes that differs this server from the official one. Enjoy your game. The game is full of cute costumes. I do suggest you begin by interacting with recruiting PvE Guilds right now to help you progress and give you game knowledge. You can always leave a message on VGN here if you are interested in depth of game knowledge.

Welcome, Good luck & Have fun.

• Thanks 1