Sign in to follow this  
Flotald

Nosbazar & Reputation

Hello guys,

now if you open the nosbazar you need 1.000.000 reputation, my idea is to change this and instead of 1,000,000 put to 500,000 of reputation.

This is the message:

--> Capture <--

• Like 1

lv83, 1kk rep and act1 done , if is only change reputation i don't say no but not is much hard obtain 1kk , you can do raids ( you can farm seals, not there are  restrictione of level) and open you raids, cuby is fast , and do ts from stone letter P 50-60lv obtain 30 gillion and 18k rep in 3min easy.

18 minutes ago, RumTheSword said:

lv83, 1kk rep and act1 done , if is only change reputation i don't say no but not is much hard obtain 1kk , you can do raids ( you can farm seals, not there are  restrictione of level) and open you raids, cuby is fast , and do ts from stone letter P 50-60lv obtain 30 gillion and 18k rep in 3min easy.

Hard to say if on lvl 83 they will have enough pts stones for doing them (probably you will get like 250k rep from time-spaces till ts55). So still you will have to do 50 times pts 50-60 or just it will take several hours/days (depending if someone will host free raids) to make 1kk rep.

2 hours ago, WinterGrave said:

Hard to say if on lvl 83 they will have enough pts stones for doing them (probably you will get like 250k rep from time-spaces till ts55). So still you will have to do 50 times pts 50-60 or just it will take several hours/days (depending if someone will host free raids) to make 1kk rep.

can farm angel feathers in maps mapple woods and fir forest , here obtain a lot of sotnes P and wings that can sell in future, seeds too and half moon npc bash 15k/u no need more and plis 3 min for pts x 50 times = 150 min not is much xD 

(The most hard is do act 1 ) 

The problem with this reputation system is the methods to do it.
-Raid: They are certainly a good method but it is clear that after the Cuby and Ginseng the other raids require strong members to finish the raids faster.
Not to mention that marathons require a seal.
Seal that you either buy at the bazaar (and you can't) or you're lucky enough to have already created together with the other materials to open the TS.
-Act 4: I don't know about you but after a certain level the penguins gave me no more reputation and even with the 80 Bash equipe, a devil tarot and attack potions, it took me a long time to kill a single prota or fox for 300 400 reputation points.
PTS: Probably the best way to make a reputation.
Too bad the materials are difficult to gather for a character who cannot access the bazaar, and here I am referring to the PTS and not to the half moons (which also cost enough from NPC Bash) or to the seeds.

The best way would be to increase the reputation in the missions of Act 2.
Or Increase the PTS drop for players level 70 90

Oh, thank you 👍👍  My idea will be do ic and raids (glacerus, draco...) I need very little 😍😍 💪

Close the thread please ❤️

The ways to get reputation in the game right now dont feel natural and everyone who defends it can't properly relate to the problem... because you probably haven't played through it.

At least give Raid Seal Timespace bonus reputation, because they actually are somewhat nice, and are needed. reward it for doing the right thing and afterwards you get a lot of money from the raids too.