Cyberskins' skins

BesTweaveR

2 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

Hellow, is it possible to design new looks for Cyberskins? More intriguing! somewhat like costumes. Would be cool so we can have 2 different looks at same time. Otherwise is it possible to craft the CS looks? in that case introducing cyberskins' skins would be cool

While I have made some alternate looks for cyberskins they are currently not being used.
Honestly this is tricky because with cyberskins in PVP you want to be able to quickly determine who is on what faction and having them noticeable by colour is important. If we did implement the ones I have made there could be claims of "unfairness" due to each side getting their own colour and it's possible people would complain they don't like the ones they get. After all both sides must be different so they won't get the same things.

Basically what I'm saying is: Yes, it is possible but it would be problematic

38 minutes ago, NovaFire said:

While I have made some alternate looks for cyberskins they are currently not being used.
Honestly this is tricky because with cyberskins in PVP you want to be able to quickly determine who is on what faction and having them noticeable by colour is important. If we did implement the ones I have made there could be claims of "unfairness" due to each side getting their own colour and it's possible people would complain they don't like the ones they get. After all both sides must be different so they won't get the same things.

Basically what I'm saying is: Yes, it is possible but it would be problematic

Give us pics and maybe have us vote to implement them or what can be changed? Though cyberskins have always been faction based, which is annoying when you need a FK one but keep getting RG or vice versa. I think people who complain about not liking the color is their issue not those who made them. If the design is cool, that's all I care about because it's just a color.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Give us pics and maybe have us vote to implement them or what can be changed? Though cyberskins have always been faction based, which is annoying when you need a FK one but keep getting RG or vice versa. I think people who complain about not liking the color is their issue not those who made them. If the design is cool, that's all I care about because it's just a color.

As I mentioned before while complaints would be an issue the main problem is being unable to recognise factions easily with the alternate colours. As a cosmetic costume sure but for a PVP tool it could cause confusion.

1 minute ago, NovaFire said:

As I mentioned before while complaints would be an issue the main problem is being unable to recognise factions easily with the alternate colours. As a cosmetic costume sure but for a PVP tool it could cause confusion.

What's wrong then with making them two different colors? I'm confused? However, isn't it difficult already to look for an enemy who wears some of the standard outfits or do people really even rely on look at a cosmetic color of a character since we mostly pay attention to the red name above their head? I know I pay attention to the red name more than a person's outfit.

5 minutes ago, NovaFire said:

Let's do it Nova. Don't worry about the colour as long as we keep including something that represents the faction. make em fk/rg faction locked as same as with some outfits class locked

1 minute ago, GoddessSand said:

What's wrong then with making them two different colors? I'm confused? However, isn't it difficult already to look for an enemy who wears some of the standard outfits or do people really even rely on look at a cosmetic color of a character since we mostly pay attention to the red name above their head? I know I pay attention to the red name more than a person's outfit.

It's a faction based game, there needs to be some representation of the faction colours.
Knowing vivi she wouldn't go through this idea but your free to ask her if you want. But as I have said, it would be problematic

1 minute ago, NovaFire said:

It's a faction based game, there needs to be some representation of the faction colours.
Knowing vivi she wouldn't go through this idea but your free to ask her if you want. But as I have said, it would be problematic

I think we are all confused, because you said you created them, they need to have different colors for each faction, and we are saying cool. Let's see them, make them color appropriate and put them in the game. Most people shouldn't object to theirs being Red for FK and Yellow for RG, but why is it hard to change the colors on the skins you created?