Sign in to follow this  
Pluton

human berserker

1 minute ago, Pinkey said:

We just need a buff in GS/Axe, theres no reason to play with em with this status, thats all.

I can dish out 100k+ per hit in a player with a Greatsword and I'm not even berserker main. The DMG is fine, the issue with Bracer is that it gives free DMG and the defensive portion of a shield. For free. It's not just unbalanced, it's straight up one thing outclassing another. This is why it seems "useless". Not about the DMG.

the point here isn't the damage at all. halfkin zerker with sword+knucle can do the same dmg as a anura with GS or even more with the free dmg with block %.
the greatsword gives you 30% mvspd same as the shield

2 minutes ago, Pinkey said:

the point here isn't the damage at all. halfkin zerker with sword+knucle can do the same dmg as a anura with GS or even more with the free dmg with block %.
the greatsword gives you 30% mvspd..

So it's clear the issue is on the shield, and not the weapon bonuses. 

Just now, Pinkey said:

We just need a buff in GS/Axe, theres no reason to play with em with this status, thats all.

I just disagree on that because we don't need just a buff in GS/Axe

We need every racial to be usefull.
I know some races are supposed to be better than others with a kind of class type, but this isn't what happens in EE.

How many people are playing bears? How many people are playing froggs?

When we are puting any kind of effort in a game we want to feel rewarded for that effort, so the problem that knuckle bracer brings is: No matter how much effort we put into a Zerker, Halfkin and Zumi will always be better. We only have two options, play with Axe/GS to make use of our racial and having less survavibility or play with Club/Sword and always have less damage then they.
So you're wrong, Axe/GS zerker can't do damage, because as you said, you can't do damage if you're dead. ^-^

Just now, Tuti said:

I just disagree on that because we don't need just a buff in GS/Axe

Im not saying that the solution to all classes are buffing GS and Axe, was talking about the comparation with the shield.

I agree with the racial buffs. As i said b4, GS gives the same buff as the shield (mvspd) and 5% double hit (worse than the dmg bonus from knucle) + club/sword bonus.. the GS are just useless xD

The Heal ls Gheal-Pheal and Matac-McritDMG u need all and Pheal about the player that are you healing

Anyway, if there are no changes, it will only happen that nobody will use the ax because it is totally useless having the option of using club and shield that provides better performance

24 minutes ago, Pinkey said:

I think it would be good a percentage to ignore the percentage block % it would work perfectly

33 minutes ago, Reikan said:

Knuckle Bracer is overtuned. The idea that people won't be able to cap block is perfectly fine, Jordan. You're giving enough DMG to people so they can pair it up with 2HD weapons while still being able to survive. That means they should be using PoDs, pots and maybe further buffs from spouse / other classes, or even block certificates and trophies if they want more survivability. It would add an entire new feature and give us tangible drawbacks when we look at the DMG shield.

If only it was that easy sadly. Feels like every patch needs a new nerf to it.

As for @Pinkey please refer to my previous answer to understand why you can't just buff Axe and GS and be like #JobDone

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jordan said:

As for @Pinkey please refer to my previous answer to understand why you can't just buff Axe and GS and be like #JobDone

Im not asking for a insane buff that will change the whole meta game by everyone playing with axe and gs. Im just asking for a buff that make GS/Axe usefull in any case, cause theres no reason to play with these weapons now.

33 minutes ago, Jordan said:

If only it was that easy sadly. Feels like every patch needs a new nerf to it.

Yeah, I know it's not easy. There is something else I'm yet to report you about another problematic class.

That's the issue with Eden Eternal: As a new cap comes, classes with heavy scaling will outscale the other ones. This is why you nerfed Gravity Manipulator when we got Lv100 sets and awaken weapons, and even being a GM main myself, I agreed with the nerf. 

That's how Eden works, and this is why I always suggest stuff like smaller patches with small tweaks in overtuned classes/items, or bugfixes / text changes. 

I know that new dungeons / new content always gives us a boost in playerbase, but it won't last long if the game keeps getting content that it's not completely adjusted.

I enjoy your work here more than most of the people, I respect all the work you put on Eden, but I feel like leaving you alone to take care of such a huge game is slowing the game progress and forcing you to be overworked. You shouldn't be answering tickets if your job was meant to tweak/improve the game. We need another EE GM that actually works for the social part of the game, taking care of forum answers, getting feedback (and reporting it to the content makers - you), and attending to tickets.

7 hours ago, Reikan said:

I enjoy your work here more than most of the people, I respect all the work you put on Eden, but I feel like leaving you alone to take care of such a huge game is slowing the game progress and forcing you to be overworked. You shouldn't be answering tickets if your job was meant to tweak/improve the game. We need another EE GM that actually works for the social part of the game, taking care of forum answers, getting feedback (and reporting it to the content makers - you), and attending to tickets.

+++++
But not just to take care of community, but also someone giving new ideas or different point of view for patchs/changes.

On 8/13/2019 at 2:31 AM, Reikan said:

Yeah, I know it's not easy. There is something else I'm yet to report you about another problematic class.

That's the issue with Eden Eternal: As a new cap comes, classes with heavy scaling will outscale the other ones. This is why you nerfed Gravity Manipulator when we got Lv100 sets and awaken weapons, and even being a GM main myself, I agreed with the nerf. 

That's how Eden works, and this is why I always suggest stuff like smaller patches with small tweaks in overtuned classes/items, or bugfixes / text changes. 

I know that new dungeons / new content always gives us a boost in playerbase, but it won't last long if the game keeps getting content that it's not completely adjusted.

I agree things will always need tweeking with patches, but I don't agree that 1 single item/gear/class should be nerfed on a per patch basis.

Also tickets don't take much time as all the mundane ones like Character password resets and stuff like that Karah handles. It was only recently when a group of players decided the best way to do something is make a discord post saying the "report x player checklist" and then tell's there entire guild to report a player then add a check react to the post that made the patch work delayed. This is something that couldn't be expected to be dealt with by anyone else, Bash and Vivi don't deserve to deal with this animalistic mobbing behaviour and neither does Karah. Other than that tickets usually take like 10-30mins per day and we all have to do it which is why Bash hired Karah in the first place as it takes a load off all 3 of us developers.

Edit: It actually takes me more time looking at these forums replying than it does tickets.