Teemo

Race-Server for Monthly Event

good day,

Alot of People love the Idea of starting from lvl 1 with many other Players. So this Suggestion is a Idea to create a Race similar to POE Races.

This Server would come online like once a month for everyone and people can go there to join a Race for some days/hours.

For Example, the Server starts on every 8th of each Month. You then have Goals to finish.

First Month Race:

First 20 Players to finish Mainquest up to 6.2

Second Month Race

First 20 Players to reach +13 on an SP.

^ examples

Once the set amount of Players reach the Goal, they would be rewarded with maybe a Title on the Mainserver.
This would be pretty fun for alot of Players and you could also see people grouping up to gain more speed on certain races.

This could be combined with the Hardcore Idea - No trading
- would make people really grind for stuff, and the main server would for sure not die out.

Ofcourse Players that play more would have better chances to win it, but i mean thats always how it's like.

Udyr

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nayxa said:

Wait, wasnt this also in the official server?

*Vietnam flashbacks* 

wait what? when? I never saw that on any server of Nostale at all.

The Idea came to my head due Path of exile.

6 hours ago, Teemo said:

Alot of People love the Idea of starting from lvl 1 with many other Players. So this Suggestion is a Idea to create a Race similar to POE Races.

alot of people???? i am not one of them at all, i spent 15 year in nostale not to back for lvl 1, just to get deeply on story, how ever we have in game score board for low levels.

p_1320yuuph1.jpg