Ztilde

Playing Nostale Question

Hey Guys,

im new i created this account because i have some questions.

Whats new and different on this P-Server?

Are there still coming updates?

sorry if it stands somewhere but didnt found it.

Thank you guys in advance!

11 minutes ago, Ztilde said:

Hey Guys,

im new i created this account because i have some questions.

Whats new and different on this P-Server?

Are there still coming updates?

sorry if it stands somewhere but didnt found it.

Thank you guys in advance!

Well we got trophies and custom events , also they balance things before they implemented. Theres 5 different custom npcs in nosville , a gold burner called mimic(pay 500k to get an item, purely based on RNG) , an npc that gives sp 3~4 quest items(sometimes people lose their quest item) , two npcs that are named after the man behind all this(one gives equipment and the other gives scrolls of protection ect (the equipment npc gives you a box containing weapons r6+6~8(this is given at 20,40,60,80,90 I believe?)) and a npc that exchanges 12 different minor trophies(obtainable by each raid, until zenas and erenias) for a major one

We had also disabled the minigames(because theres people abusing it with third programs) and we got a trade limit that has requirements before allowing you to trade/open shops/drop/pick items(it doesnt influence the drops from mobs)(complete the whole act 1, be lv 83 and have 1m reputation) which is easy, also it keeps bots from trading and also some gold buyers

Also heres the rules https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/8915-community-network-rules/ just so you dont get into trouble ^_^

Yes, you can check here for the patches https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/forum/54-patch-notes/

You can also get a welcome pack https://nt.vendettagn.com/event.vgn

I think thats all you need to know :D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheHealersGod said:

p_1320666ri1.jpg

Question to this, does this mean i can have 3 pets at the same time with me?
and custome drop rate? can you explain to me what that means? can i decide how good the drops are?

2 hours ago, Ztilde said:

Question to this, does this mean i can have 3 pets at the same time with me?
and custome drop rate? can you explain to me what that means? can i decide how good the drops are?

No, it means your pet gains 3x more experience than normal. Custom drop rate means, you can get more than one item. It's 4x for most maps, some maps it's just 1x. 

vendetta server is best place where you can really enjoy what you do, you can farm money in many many different ways, exp is amazing, farming is amazing, questing is cool, raiding is cool, time space no level limits and much much things to keep you blind busy.