Sign in to follow this  
Annie

What is the success rate of enhancing of each level?

Though there are speculations about the enchantment rate, it was not and never will be openly posted.

• Thanks 1

I can tell my personal numbers:

+6 = 70%

+7 = 53%

+8 = 35%

+9 = 20%

+10 = 0.7%

+11 = 0.1%

+12 = 0%

Adding the effect of naraks relics: +7 gear used as narak is worth as normal narak (+5%), +8 gears seem worth as blessed naraks (+6%), +8 gears may add 10%, +9 gears around 15% and +10 gears add 25%, allowing you to obtain 100% success using 4 of them.

9 hours ago, Filomena said:

I can tell my personal numbers:

+6 = 70%

+7 = 53%

+8 = 35%

+9 = 20%

+10 = 0.7%

+11 = 0.1%

+12 = 0%

Adding the effect of naraks relics: +7 gear used as narak is worth as normal narak (+5%), +8 gears seem worth as blessed naraks (+6%), +8 gears may add 10%, +9 gears around 15% and +10 gears add 25%, allowing you to obtain 100% success using 4 of them.

Or get really lucky like me sometimes and make +10 gears without Narak or SG, though i mostly did it for the achievement.

Using +10 gears for enhancing gears to +12 has a high success rate, that is if it is done during certain times. Any time I was enhancing gears on specific days of the week after certain things are better than other times. Not sure the reason or they why except my luck, but to me there's an indication that the RNG works better if you test this out for yourself.

As for Filomena's values, I wouldn't consider them as factual including the +7 and +8 gears. I could even state that using a variety of enhancement naraks work better than just straight one type. That is using mixed +7, +8, narak, and blessed narak. But even if numbers were at 70% success, you could be at the 30% fail for 7 out of 10 tries. It's random after all and it doesn't keep track of your successes or failures.

Remember the Halloween event last year when we were showered with loads of naraks. For weeks, everyone tried to enhance their gears and end up wanting to kill Catherine. I noticed, not just on that event, that the more people doing (+) at a time the lower the success rate. It seems like busier the server doing rng the less favorable the results.