Add another way to get Secret Fishing Rod

Tuti

Since we need eternal points to get the Fishing Rod, right now is a bit hard to get some and it's also causing the EP price to increase.
I'm paying around 1800g per Fishing Rod (x2 EP for 900g ea) while other tools costs 800-1000g.

Decreasing it's price in Item mall or adding it to crafting altar would be good options to fix that.

@Edit: It was hard already to adquire some fishing rods, but today we don't have EP not even in AH, which means the only way we have to buy it is gambling on altars and praying for RNGesus.

Edited by Tuti

• VGN GM

I may add more ways to obtain this item in future. Not at the moment though. EP price increases due to Supply and Demand, This is not something that is a problem unless it stays like this for months.

One thing you don't seem to understand is prices are not set in stone, players will always try to increase the price of an item as then its more profitable (Things such as re-selling). Economies are very volitile and usually when prices goes up it signals that there is either more gold coming in that going out the game (usually requires something for people to sink there gold into like Awaken Quest Books and Quest Items) or the demand for an item goes up as there is a new purpose or new feature to the item.

In this specific case the Fishing Rod has increased the demand of the item (Eternal Coins) and with the lack of anything really to be purchased in the last patch the gold is being grinded daily but isn't being spend unless new players are coming in buying Awaken quests or older players are catching up on stuff like Achievements or Awaken Quests. I have been quite accomodating to things like this where you can get EP from daily quest, you can get EP from daily logins and you can get EP from POD (This was an X-Legend thing but with our rates and our POD items you can grind this super fast).

Side note: I'm pretty sure you can buy it with AP if you don't wanna farm EP or roll for it, so you always have a backup option.

Edit: Vivi informed me we forgot to add it to AP shop, will be added with maintenance.

4 minutes ago, Jordan said:

One thing you don't seem to understand is prices are not set in stone, players will always try to increase the price of an item as then its more profitable (Things such as re-selling).

Agreed. When a econ is runied is where we can increase price of almost anything to profit.
People like me can get tons of profit with it. I bet people who are still doing leg achiev to join sanctuary is the ones who doesn't like the sutation.

Anyway, this is how AH is looking when it comes to EP in the past 3 days:
5ToLKcl.png

7 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Side note: I'm pretty sure you can buy it with AP if you don't wanna farm EP or roll for it, so you always have a backup option.

Sure, fix it price then. Nobody is paying 10$ for 129 eternal coins x13.

On 8/18/2019 at 2:46 AM, Mark20 said:

Nice edit ss

I never saw specials row with nothing its always with full dyes /ep/ec you need to be honest with jordan and say i wanna everything easy please  and im gonna stop crying thats all 

"Eternal" on Search Bar is answer enough to people like you.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1