Content suggestion

mateja

Hello,

I'm new to the Vendetta server, although I had quite a run with the original Eden Eternal, ever since its closed beta phase. 

So, here's a content suggestion: why not unlock the remaining two continents?

(and also why not expand the original setting and make a meaningful story to complement the grinding?)

Is unlocking the remaining continents a technically impossible / extremely difficult thing to do? Do the original Aeria files simply not allow for creating actual content there? I searched the forums, but I couldn't find any previous posts on this exact topic.

Or, is it simply something that this community isn't interested in?

I would like to hear all your thoughts, and also from a GM if possible. Thanks in advance!

• VGN GM

We have 5 new Quest maps exclusive for our server and our server alone. We stole 1 map from TW Eden Eternal that they released as a quest map after Aeria's server but remade it ourself then we stole the other 4 from Aura Kingdom. They can be found on the bottom left continent.

As for your main point about adding new continent's its possible but we have 2 things stopping us:

• Do not have any art to go off so we'd need to find someone to create the continents for the in game UI.
  • It's not really worth the agro when theres plenty of space left to play with within the current 3. It's one of those things that its better to keep it simple rather than over compilcate the issue. I mean in future if we need more space its not like we can't branch out but it's better for my time to keep it to 3. More time for me = more content for you.