Job leveling glitch

Jasar

I've started playing on this server just after maintenance, i was introduced by my friend and played together. After changing proffesion to mage i didnt get any exp to job level since then (my friend didnt get any as well). We ignored it until Sp1, then i made few new characters to test what might couse it. From what i've leared is that you can go past job 20 with adventurer, after killing one mob in Nosvile at level 1 exp bar tells me that i have my job bar filled to 700~1000%. If you get to character level 15 before leveling job to 20 going further for job 20 will bug job changing dialogue, it says "you cant change proffesion on this level" even after meeting character (past level 15) and job level requirements.

I've made few more characters to get job 20 at exact 15lv character but didnt succeed, exp buff gives simply too much expirience. Then i tried to only follow main quest line and it didnt work either.

Am i doing something wrong? I mean i know how job changing works i've played a lot original Nostale.

• Like 1