[Dragon Side Sanctuary Overview Guide]

Deathoniak

Hello, my name is Shinryu, the Silver Dragon of the 2nd Era, Vyzer Deathoniak, the Dark Dragon of the first era's brother (RPing), ok lets get serious now.

Being in the first team that cleared the dungeon, I will be writing this guide to give you an idea of what you will be expecting in this dungeon.

To respect my friends who are doing this for rankings i will NOT disclose our clear strategy, nor the strategy that is leading them to clear this in the minimum time possible currently.

There is some minimal things you need to know before you are attempting this dungeon. The Dungeon is designed to not be like an EE dungeon but an actual raid approach coming from harder games unlike EE's ''raid'' which always has been braindead. This means you have to be geared to a certain degree, have a proper knowledge about what you are doing, proper boss skill timing, and have multiple classes geared for it.

Don't be afraid to test classes, there is many classes that can clear the dungeon, but the fastest requires some specific classes which like i said above i will not disclose here. Both Mdps & Pdps can clear the dungeon. But at various time frames.

There is something new into the dungeon stat wise that has been added to the bosses, called  ''True Resistance''. This works exactly the same way as Resistance but since resistance can only go to 70 and can be reduced to drastically get you a damage increase, This resistance has been added to maintain the bosses from not being killed too fast. Example if a Boss has 40 True resistance, means it will always have damage reduced by that amount of resistance. It cannot be decreased. If a boss has 40 True Resistance + 60 Resistance, This means the boss has 100 resistance, and will take 0 damage from the player, Thus you will be needing reduction accessories to reduce the 60 resistance to be able to do damage. That said, there is lots of compatibility with the - resists. Reducing all the resists will not always benefit you. You will need to test out and see till how much reduction you will need for your party to provide the best damage/time.

This dungeon bosses have many mechanics implemented into them as much as EE's engine allows it. This means you cannot braindead the dungeon like any previous EE dungeon, you need to pay attention to the boss buffs, your debuffs, your HP, your positioning etc. Discord Shotcalls, help a lot here to help with the team.

Each boss has a certain type of damage received greatly reduced when attacked with that type or completely Immune to that type of damage. Example First boss Nasci is Immune to Pierce Damage & Nature Damage. Most bosses are also immune to auto attack damage, which means only skill damage matters for them.

Each boss has an extreme soft enrage type of skill which triggers at 30-50% HP. Beware of those skills, they will instant wipe you if you don't pay attention

1. Nasci Elite Form

Nasci Elite Form is pretty basic and straightforward, It has knockups after 50 % HP. Heal & Kill it as you normally would for other types of bosses, but in a harder state.

2. Nasci Dragon Form

To note each boss has a constant aura debuff that applies to everyone nearby. In the case of Nasci it is - mov spd, - cast spd, - healing.

Two Green Circles will appear when Nasci goes into Dragon form, example:

84fee2994b.png

Standing in those Green Circle will give the player - 40% damage Dealt but will also prevent them from getting knocked up by Nasci's skill, which can be devastating to the players combined with its Soft Enrage skill + Dots. Like i said i will not post how our team cleared it, so you do your positioning and discuss with your party how will you attempt it.

After 50% HP, Nasci will get a buff that will make it take 0 Damage, which needs two players to be at the NPC after 50 % HP in order for them to do damage to the boss. This means you will have to discuss which players will do NPC, who will heal and who will do damage to the boss. You can also kill the boss with dots, but this will take you over an hour just for this boss, thus not giving you enough time to clear the dungeon which ends automatically in 3hrs.

After 30% HP, he will cast his Soft Enrage, which will deal massive raid-wide damage to a player he marks with a Sniper debuff. This part demands a lot of heal and survival. If your healer misses even 1 heal on them at that time, they will most likely die.

Find your strategy, and discuss how to kill it.

3. Eis Elite Form

Eis has a reduced damage taken from strike/slash, It is also immune to Ice and a few others. I don't have the SS of the exact buffs they have, so please check accordingly.

It's Elite form will spawn 4 adds every now and then, it will be like this, provided you keep the boss at its original position:

8416cf01c2.png

Each Spawn heals the boss/gives the boss immunity/damage reduction/player reduction in resistance. Also note the aura here constantly reduces your ice resist by a LOT. So beware.

Eis Elite form will be also surrounded with an ICE AREA which will freeze anyone who goes into it.

c9ff25bd16.png

For this, you will need 1 player to do a NPC, which will give immunity to the NPC to get frozen, and the NPC will be given 1 skill to remove frozen status from the frozen player. To note, this skill has a 3 second cooldown, So this means you cannot put all players to go inside the ice area at the same time.

By paying those two things into attention, You will need to efficiently kill the boss, while killing the add spawns. Be sure to watch well when your team mate is frozen.

4. Eis Dragon Form

Eis Dragon Form resembles Tienro from Skeleros Ice Abyss a bit, i.e there is similar mechanics.

114657b02c.png

There will be many Ice Spirits all around the area he is on, 1 player will need have to take 1 NPC which will be available when Eis Elite is killed. Each Ice Spirit will constantly heal Eis if it is left on the area, Thus the NPC will need to constantly clear the ice spirits while the other players kill Eis.

At around 35% HP, Eis will empower his Ice Rails skill with a buff that gives itself +100% Attack, this will do massive damage to anyone hit, Being hit multiple times by it will cause the player to get frozen and die. So avoid getting hit from this multiple times here. Note this can also kill the player with the NPC buff up, so make sure you be careful.

While he has his buff up, players hitting Eis will get a damage down debuff which reduces damage dealt by -2% stacking 50 times. At 50 stacks, you will stop doing damage to the boss. You will need to stop hitting it then, for the debuff to go away. Keep going, until Eis Dragon form is dead.

5. Holy Thundor & Thundor Shadow

Before Thundor's Dragon form appears, there will be two of his elite forms, which NEED to be killed at the same time or within a few seconds, else the other form will respawn. Again here, they have their own immunity to certain types, mostly Slash & Strike. Each of them has different ones, so be sure to check them out, and assess what is best for you to kill them.

They will be assigned like this de2d14fcd3.png

Holy & Shadow Thundor cannot be too close to each other, else they will receive a buff, making it harder to kill. Make sure sure you check them well, positioning is important here.

Every few seconds, A holy circle/dark circle will appear at random places in the arena. Putting the elites in there while killing them will give them a damage received increase, But they need to be put in the opposing attribute circle. Therefore Shadow = Holy Circle, Holy = Shadow Circle. Kill them as appropriately as your team wishes to. Shadow Thundor will debuff a player with a debuff that will heal it, so be careful.

Once both are killed at the same time, Thundor Dragon form will spawn, with another set of mechanics.

6. Thundor Dragon Form

Thundor Dragon form deals mostly thunder damage, as its name says. So be sure to get high thunder resistance before attempting this. His Soft Enrage skill will spawn sands which have a lighting puddle AOE, standing into that will deal massive dot damage and explode, killing the player.

The placement for the boss will be as follows 2fd7d176ea.png

Every few moments, upon killing the crystals, they will reappear. These crystals need to be killed asap. Else they will give Thundor a Damage received reduction and Heal its HP.

AT THE SAME TIME, when you hit the crystal, the player hitting the crystal will receive a yellow debuff, which when hitting Thundor while that debuff is up, will heal the boss and reduce its damage taken. So make sure to stop hitting the boss until the debuff goes off after you kill the crystal.

The boss will also have a debuff skill like Asmodeus from GoP, where if this debuff stays for long, it will kill the player. It takes around 7 seconds to get the NPC buff again (V.I.P Buff). Using this NPC on the player will prevent the player from getting that debuff, but will also give the player -20% Damage dealt and this is stackable. So do not accidently double use the skill on the player, they will deal significantly lower damage, and wasting your time to apply it on another player. You will have to check the player debuffs constantly for this. So NPC, don't be braindead. The entire parties life relies on you.

There are various strats to attempt this boss, but this is how the boss mechanics is supposed to work.

7. Bushi, aka Nejuro

This boss is more about paying attention to your debuffs and boss buff very well, rather than doing mechanics. There will be a NPC before it where you will be buying 3 different types of potions, Each removing a specific debuff from yourself. Holy & Dark Potion share cooldown, so be careful on which debuff you are using the potions on

a012ef8652.jpg

Each debuff will have its own effects like HP/MP drain, damage received increased. This is crucial to be removed, Bushi can instantly kill everyone from full HP no matter how tanky you are. I will not mention which potion removes which debuff, i will leave this on the player to test out.

After 50 % HP, Bushi will cast, Bloodsword Shockwave.

3ff9d7ed0e.jpg

You need to stop hitting the boss here, it will get a purple buff while using this skill every now and then. Having a stack more than 5 will already result in critical damage to the party. Having more than 13~17 stacks depending on how tanky your team can sustain will result in instant wipe. This damage goes by millions as this boss debuff aura constantly reduces your physical attributes of your character. It is somewhat the easiest boss here, provided you are paying attention.

8. Draconem Elite Form

Before attempting Draconem, i would like to mention there will a  green set of circles that will appear in the area where Bushi was and Draconem will be. Standing in those circles will instantly kill you, and you cannot get back without dying if 1 member dies. So life leafs is recommended here or just simply do not die here. It will require a lot of practice to get it right. So maintaining tankiness is important here. It looks like this , except it is green.b89592e268.jpg

The boss will be in the middle, and a set of crystals will spawn every now and then, The crystals need to be killed asap as they will give Draconem a less damage taken as long as the crystals are up. The structure looks like this

7fd2325d10.png

Draconem Elite is relatively a quick going boss, its difficulty is more or less that of Eis Elite. So just follow  anyway you wish to kill it. The Crystal Spawn order is random so, choose which you want to kill first.

9. Draconem Dragon Form, aka Riri

This boss is not entirely difficult but requires a knowledge of Nasci, Eis and Thundor's mechanics, because all those 3 bosses mechanics will be spawned at the same time. And you will need to dodge all of them.

Similar to its first form, Draconem will spawn a mini add of Nasci, Eis and Thundor at the same time. Each of them Either slowing down the player/knocking the player back/HP Dot and the mechs they had.

It will look like this without the Circle Spawns which i will go onto next.

54dfe0b8a2.png

There will be a massive amount of Circles that will CC you every now and then.

They look like this:

5251e927c2.png

Standing on each of these circle will apply a different CC to the player upon the timer goes off.

Blue Circle = Will freeze the player

Green Circle = Will knock up the player

Thunder Circle = Player will be stunned

You will need to dodge all these circles while killing the boss, and the dragon spawns.

Now before attempting all of this, you will have to talk to the NPC to spawn it, the NPC also gives a player a NPC buff here. This NPC is very important to help progress through the fight

9f43d53ec1.png

The NPC should not get any CC circle, else this can wipe the entire party. The NPC gives the player 3 skills to use. The first two will remove cc from players getting hit by the circles (example being frozen like on Eis, on Blue circle).

After 50 % HP, Draconem will cast his Enrage skill (it has an aerolite animation if you wish to put fx on). Before the cast goes off, the NPC player will have to use the Skill 3, else he will instant kill everyone in the group.

You have to do all this at the same time, to kill the boss, It is also the most tanky boss among all, So optimizing this boss will take time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an overview guide of the most important things you need to know. Each parties has their own strategies to beat this dungeon. Some of my friends are doing the ranking, so to respect that, i will not post the full clear video. Nor will disclose any info about how we cleared it, until the ranking is done for them. We have taken hours and hours to optimize ourselves to beat this dungeon, At first it looks undoable. But to this point members of our team has been able to do it in under 30 minutes while maximizing score. I will not disclose how they did it. This strategy is confidential to our previous static team. As well as the current one who is doing it.

I promised everyone i will write a guide myself in around 1 month from release, There you go. Full unedited Video to be uploaded about it will be debatable depending if my previous static team agrees or not.

Have fun clearing this dungeon, This was to give you a very in depth overview about the dungeon. Good luck.

And i hope Jordan releases more fun raid tier dungeons in the future. It brings a lot of challenge and teamwork. Thank you again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: I have edited our first clear video but cut parts to respect the classes being used by everyone. Some parts you can still see some of the classes, So it is to give you a vague idea. Have fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mark20 said:

Thanks you for making everything easy like all whole server wants 
Our effort will end till now : )

Anyways people need more than a guide to pass this dng lul

Creating a gap between a small group of players and the rest of the players will just help killing the server. Most of the community doesn't have time to spend 3hr+ just to figure out some boss mechanics, considering it already has a gear and mechanical threshold, it doesn't make sense to just hide it for everyone.

Don't be afraid to lose the event, your party is still the fastest at the moment and I doubt anyone can beat it unless they can gear up with the very DS equipment.

3 minutes ago, Reikan said:

Creating a gap between a small group of players and the rest of the players will just help killing the server. Most of the community doesn't have time to spend 3hr+ just to figure out some boss mechanics, considering it already has a gear and mechanical threshold, it doesn't make sense to just hide it for everyone.

You totally wrong , do u think we did first run in 1h or so? we spend many days entrances to read and learn these mechanics and with this just helping these lazy than doesn't wanna read all whole dng.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mark20 said:

You totally wrong , do u think we did first run in 1h or so? we spend many days entrances to read and learn these mechanics and with this just helping these lazy than doesn't wanna read all whole dng.

You're just agreeing with me. There are plenty of people who have about 2 hours per day to play. Being a guild leader, i'm seeing countless of those people complaining about simple stuff like Monster Stones (that takes hours to level up, even if you give up farming gold and doing more productive stuff)

Not everyone can sit for a whole week and spend 6hrs+ testing random stuff for nothing. If someone can spread knowledge to help the community growing, why not doing it? 

At some point, you'll have your gears, and look around to see a dead server because people just decided to leave. Be aware of that.

On 8/19/2019 at 4:51 PM, Reikan said:

You're just agreeing with me. There are plenty of people who have about 2 hours per day to play. Being a guild leader, i'm seeing countless of those people complaining about simple stuff like Monster Stones (that takes hours to level up, even if you give up farming gold and doing more productive stuff)

Not everyone can sit for a whole week and spend 6hrs+ testing random stuff for nothing. If someone can spread knowledge to help the community growing, why not doing it? 

At some point, you'll have your gears, and look around to see a dead server because people just decided to leave. Be aware of that.

What Mark says is correct, the Eden community is very lazy, nobody wants to put together something and nobody dedicates it and the approach to arm themselves well, the dng is complicated, although as you say they have few hours to play, but in those hours they do not nothing, nobody say you rushes them to build better, but most of them don't have a good approach, many say, "If they don't take me to t100 or gop, how can I get better?" Well, there is the problem, nobody knows where to start now that there are already dngs that require at least having achievements or good resistance

• Like 3

• 2 months later...