Need Medic Skill Guide/HELP

Snowbearkay

14 hours ago, Snowbearkay said:

hi there, 

I am new to Vendettas Scarlet blade server...I am seeking a medic skill build guide or help... I have always played a support class

in every game i have ever played... but scarlet blades skill tree i find a tad confusing.. 

hi!

I'm a medic main and have been for a very long time. Prob like the main medic tester lol.

There are a few routes you can go but currently it's best to have at least Accuracy buff for any route or you will seriously lack the acc/chacc to do any damage to mobs or people.

You can go for a route with the stun: Shock Jock. This route is pretty costly as you will lose out on some mobility and maybe even some HP depednign on what you want

You could instead go for the atomic tree and see which ones work for you. There are two slows and 1 immobolize. They can help you alot with kiting so that you can healer your self and teammates easier. 

DOT (plasma fire tree) is useless as of now.

I max my heals cus they are really good.

Buffs are really up to you. Theres a Crit atk buff, a Phys and CH atk buff, resist/void buff, eva/cheva buff, and a detect buff for SW/PU who can go invis.

Then for utility/mobility. Theres shift: TEleport skill. and Heeled Flair: A movement speed buff.

Cleansing is important as well to get rid of debuffs.

We don't really have DPS right now, mainly in mech. but I wouldn't really use that to DPS either.

Here is my build right now. 

https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=4&l=11&s=l00800000010000hf6510b00700751

I have a utility build with max HP. I can get myself out of situations pretty easily and I am pretty tanky but I can't do much on my own lol.

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Daddy said:

hi!

I'm a medic main and have been for a very long time. Prob like the main medic tester lol.

There are a few routes you can go but currently it's best to have at least Accuracy buff for any route or you will seriously lack the acc/chacc to do any damage to mobs or people.

You can go for a route with the stun: Shock Jock. This route is pretty costly as you will lose out on some mobility and maybe even some HP depednign on what you want

You could instead go for the atomic tree and see which ones work for you. There are two slows and 1 immobolize. They can help you alot with kiting so that you can healer your self and teammates easier. 

DOT (plasma fire tree) is useless as of now.

I max my heals cus they are really good.

Buffs are really up to you. Theres a Crit atk buff, a Phys and CH atk buff, resist/void buff, eva/cheva buff, and a detect buff for SW/PU who can go invis.

Then for utility/mobility. Theres shift: TEleport skill. and Heeled Flair: A movement speed buff.

Cleansing is important as well to get rid of debuffs.

We don't really have DPS right now, mainly in mech. but I wouldn't really use that to DPS either.

Here is my build right now. 

https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=4&l=11&s=l00800000010000hf6510b00700751

I have a utility build with max HP. I can get myself out of situations pretty easily and I am pretty tanky but I can't do much on my own lol.

Thanks this helps alot...i hope this link works.. this is my build atm...

https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=4&l=11&s=00000550000000072110220002401

Edited by Snowbearkay
added a link

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 7:04 PM, Snowbearkay said:

Thanks this helps alot...i hope this link works.. this is my build atm...

https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=4&l=11&s=00000550000000072110220002401

Not sure what type of medic you are trying to play, but you should always have your heals max or 1 skill point away from maxed of you would not be doing substantial amount of healing. 
Also, try to stack your buffs, do not put random skill points in random buffs because they would be ineffective and almost useless in PvP. Choose the two buffs you find most important or more and max them as much as you can. 
I always say every medic should have Acc buff or they are not useful when it comes to PvP especially with Shadow Walkers, Punishers, and Sentinels because you and your team will miss stuns and attacks. 
If you are being a battle medic, you should be getting Accuracy buff, Crit Attack Buff, and Attack Buff so you can do damage since medic's base damage, acc/ch-acc, and crit-atk isn't very high and lowest out of all the classes in the game.

If you want to be a bit of a support mixed with doing damage, you can always try out Whipper. 

Advice so far is correct but mostly refers to end game. If you are going the long way, doing quests and stuff in lower caps being a support medic right from the start is a bad idea. When there is nobody else to support and you need to get things done by yourself.

So up to level 49 you should really go what BananaNyan calls battle medic, then in Ellis change to support or a hybrid build.

About healers kiss, same: it's good to max in end game, but at least up to level 39 only 3 points. The scaling is really off in this skill. Increments are ridiculous. These points are better used in hp which increases your self-healing as well once you have good bonus % from gear, title, pet chip.