Sign in to follow this  
Penelopie

Unable to Enter Costume Design Contest Round 3

It appears that the thread is to submit entries has been locked early. I know it's several hours ahead in Europe, and I live in the states, but I'm pretty sure it's still the 19th of August, over there.  But if I'm mistaken please ignore my entry into the contest, I just figure, I'd share.

https://imgur.com/a/AUlQDfu

I know the scythe can't be created but if it can, I'd be more than happy to design weapons for the other classes, other than defender, and even a version for the Cyberblade. And again, sorry for the late entry :3

2 hours ago, Penelopie said:

Sorry to be "that person" who enters at the last moments, but it appears that the thread is to submit entries has been locked early. I know it's several hours ahead in Europe, and I live in the states, but I'm preety sure it's still the 19th of August, over there.  But if I'm mistaken please ignore my entry into the contest, I just figure, I'd share.  Reason why my entry is so late is because I'm returning from many years ago, and thought the contest was over with already, so I overlooked it day by day, and well now, here we are 😛.

Hope you like it:

https://imgur.com/a/AUlQDfu

I know the scythe can't be created but if it can, I'd be more than happy to design weapons for the other classes, other than defender, and even a version for the Cyberblade. And again, sorry for the late entry :3

I agree with you that it closed early in away. Event says 20th, according to the time stamp on this post of 2 hours ago and current server time saying 12am, server still had 2 hours till the server rolled over to the 20th. However, if the close of the event is based on the first time zone to roll into the 20th, then 2 hours ago is late according to that time zone. It's not up to me and really up to GS NovaFire on what they will allow, even though I say let you in since really we have very few entries in the first place. But Try tagging GS @NovaFire so they are aware of this before it gets too late as the tag brings this post or any other post you tag them in to their notification section when they log in next. Just don't tag people every post you make.

I sadly don't have control over the lock time as it goes by the forums. If I write in the 20th like I did it will lock on the 20th when the forums register as that time. I'm sorry that you were unable to enter, In future events please make sure to enter earlier to avoid this issue.