A possible Goodbye.

Nayxa

Hey guys, im sorry if someone misses me or something.

So heres why i might be away one day , i got brain cancer and well... im starting Chemotheraphy this friday and im going to be with a lot of doctors and stuff.

The worst thing, i might die by this and the good thing is that maybe i can recover and be back with you guys. 

And im sorry for my behaviour these last years and such , i really like the time here on the forum.

Love you all , you were the only family to me(which i never had ) ^_^ even though i might not return , i really love to help you out when i can.

Note: This is real this time, im going to leave the forum this friday and maybe i will peek a bit to see you while im getting chemo and other treatments... Now some will might say , isnt this the Drama that u put up almost every time leaving forum? which i will say i WISH it was like that but no, no drama this time.

• Sad 5

• VGN GM
41 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

Hey guys, im sorry if someone misses me or something.

So heres why i might be away one day , i got brain cancer and well... im starting Chemotheraphy this friday and im going to be with a lot of doctors and stuff.

The worst thing, i might die by this and the good thing is that maybe i can recover and be back with you guys. 

And im sorry for my behaviour these last years and such , i really like the time here on the forum.

Love you all , you were the only family to me(which i never had ) ^_^ even though i might not return , i really love to help you out when i can.

Note: This is real this time, im going to leave the forum this friday and maybe i will peek a bit to see you while im getting chemo and other treatments... Now some will might say , isnt this the Drama that u put up almost every time leaving forum? which i will say i WISH it was like that but no, no drama this time.

Hope your recovery goes fine and wish you all the best.

• Thanks 1

Even if this gives me warning points You Only Live Once(YOLO)

@Flock, @KonataTV. You are the biggest jerks in my eyes, if you want to joke about the other times , ok. But if you basically got like a death sentence and someone made fun of you(in a bad way) wouldnt you be angry if someone says 

1 hour ago, Flock said:

bye, see u in a few weeks

For example or simply

4 hours ago, KonataTV said:

xd

Haven't you learned to respect those who are close to dead?

im dizzy and have massive headaches(which feels like someone took some needles and just inserted them into your skull and  like in a hangover) the last thing i want is people who dont take it seriously and just are jerks with unnecessary comments

And for you flock, i might not even return after months you know?

27 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

Even if this gives me warning points You Only Live Once(YOLO)

@Flock, @KonataTV. You are the biggest jerks in my eyes, if you want to joke about the other times , ok. But if you basically got like a death sentence and someone made fun of you(in a bad way) wouldnt you be angry if someone says 

For example or simply

Haven't you learned to respect those who are close to dead?

im dizzy and have massive headaches(which feels like someone took some needles and just inserted them into your skull and  like in a hangover) the last thing i want is people who dont take it seriously and just are jerks with unnecessary comments

And for you flock, i might not even return after months you know?

Did you really expect everyone here to be nice? There was enough you did wrong before, trust me. People remember that.

I don't really care if its true or not but good luck on chemo - but don't expect everyone in a Nostale forum to wish u good luck and all, cus people won't. It's a Game forum

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Teemo said:

Did you really expect everyone here to be nice? There was enough you did wrong before, trust me. People remember that.

I don't really care if its true or not but good luck on chemo - but don't expect everyone in a Nostale forum to wish u good luck and all, cus people won't. It's a Game forum

lol yes i do expect that from every normal human, having one whiff of empathy. @WaiZeR Clownmode activated? 

• Like 1

Well , seems im going to stay due to some lack/increased properties in my body, this sucks >_< more time in the hospital, but well it isnt so bad but theres not much i can do with boredom ;)

Also gave all reputation point now that i can xD, thanks guys for being here for me

• Like 2

I wish you the best.

Side note: you said you were leaving last Friday, yet you are now giving almost daily updates. This is beginning to seem familiar from every other time you have said you were going to leave.. And this is perhaps why you are going to receive hate. You never end up leaving, so in the end it seems like an attention grab.

• Haha 1