Best Solo PVE Class?

ScarletLand

SW is the best for The Acheron killing the final boss in less than 3 mins. I couldn't do it as fast with my PU. There is also an old youtube video showing an SE "burning" the said dunjun much faster than I did.

btw WH can, if not the only class that can, solo Abyssal Temple in team mode. This class seriously needs a nerf.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Which dungeon do you want to know about and which mode? Team modes depending on the dungeon SW's can do depending on the level and gear of the player. PUs do have high DPS for dungeons, SWs and I guess SEs too. It all depends on your gear, skill tree, and how you approach them. If you are going for loot and you don't want to attract too many mobs that won't disperse from SWs ghost walk or PUs fade type skill, between the SW and PU the SW has a better chance to go past them though the PU does have the faster method of dispersing mobs.

The abyssal temple in team mode for loot is difficult to do alone, but nobody farms that dungeon since it's a broken dungeon for loot. Even if a WH could do it alone in team mode, they probably take forever to get through all the mobs and bosses that it's better if they would just do world bosses alone. But in solo mode my SW is pretty quick getting through it because I can walk past most of the mobs and kill what needs to be killed. But still why farm that dungeon? The unique gear hardly drops and nothing special drops in it. Personally dungeon have become my thing of the past right now since drop rate and some of the loot got nerfed on all upper level dungeons even though they added unique costumes and weapon skins, I don't want to spend my hours farming at with terrible drop rate for the good stuff getting nothing and spend time doing other things instead. #makedungeonsgreatagain

• Thanks 1