Sign in to follow this  
Kaioshin

Rainbow battle surrender button

Hey,

i would suggest to add a surrender button to rbb, because often its so unbalanced that its just timewaste to stay 10min there ( and leaving gives a bann). I like the game mode but sometimes its just horrible time waste 

• Haha 1

if leaving a battle gives banned then that's mean, i once joined the battle and it was 1 side pro and other side all alts never walk or attack just sitting down. (pvp world never fair).

On 8/25/2019 at 9:07 AM, Kaioshin said:

Hey,

i would suggest to add a surrender button to rbb, because often its so unbalanced that its just timewaste to stay 10min there ( and leaving gives a bann). I like the game mode but sometimes its just horrible time waste 

Sounds really good to minimize the bad times in Rainbow Battle. I'll suggest to add this button after 2 minutes so you already know if you wanna stay there the whole Rainbow or wanna do a surrender.

On 9/12/2019 at 2:38 AM, ChavezSempai said:

Sounds really good to minimize the bad times in Rainbow Battle. I'll suggest to add this button after 2 minutes so you already know if you wanna stay there the whole Rainbow or wanna do a surrender.

yea that was kinda like my idea. hopefully bash will react to it

I would agree on surrender button only If the 3 players agree to surrender, If not you have to stay 10 min. Simply because so many people going to use this In a bad way. I honestly had such comebacks In so many rbb..It's really hard to tell when you lose rbb even after 6 min mark there is possibilities.

With that being said I don't want more ways for people to troll In rbb, let's maybe focus on next season???(lol) Don't get me wrong It can be a good patch for rbb but we don't even have season 2 already.... Bash needs to focus on season 2 and when that Is done this can be a great Idea.