Sign in to follow this  
LewdJelly

New player to the game

Hey all, 
just installed this game and dabbled in it for a short period. I am level 10 at the moment and a lot of stuff is unknown to me.
I chose Free Knights for this one because I prefer red to gold :3

Anyways, if there are any guilds or groups willing to take newbies and are patient with them I would be happy to hop in and cooperate. In such big world it does get lonely to just do stuff alone. Willing to do my best and progress. 

• Like 1

Buddy, this game is dead xd. But if you want a casual gameplay only for fun, i recommend you start on RG side, there are much more players, so maybe you would have more chances to receive some help about these issues.

But the best tip that i can give for you as a "endgame" player when i played this is as follows ... DON'T MISS YOUR TIME in a "tryhard" gameplay here. this game have a lot of problems that never were solved in almost 1 year playing SB, and probably NEVER will be solved, be these problems bugs or desbalanced classes. Well, maybe this game might be worth ONLY for a casual gameplay.

Hi hi newbie~

Welcome to SB and the Free Knights!
If you need any help let me know anytime (all my character's are listed below)
Each faction has its own experience, it's true the Royal Guard Faction has more players but Active wise its near the same.
Biggest advice: Don't rush this game, take your time and prepare for higher levels before going to them or you will get stuck with gear that is too low to progress but a level that is too high for lower level content.

Ideally You want to find a Guild early so they can help you. On Free Knights side we have a few:
PVPLegends
Curse
Cure
Beserk 

and my own NovaCorp

Don't be afraid to ask for help, sometimes you won't get a reply but it depends on the time of day and who is online.
The best active times are around Nuclear Bunker and Al Kasava battle times (Weekends and mornings or afternoons depending on your time zone)

Welcome in the salty wolrd of SB  ~ lol 

Nova said all i guess,  if nees help pm me here.

or ingame name; Manowar - im leader from PVPLegends. 🎀

Tip, if a person is talking bad about a game, don't listen to them. Listen to those who are in the game playing on a regular basis and enjoy the game. Coming in or having a bad attitude about the game, won't help you have a good gaming experience. Every game is going to have bugs. If you expect to enter any game new or old to be bug free you don't understand programming. because no matter how flawless you try to make something there will always be a flaw. In this game some bugs can be fixed and some can't. Those who play and enjoy it, play for the sake of playing and understand a loss is a loss and a win is a win, but it isn't the end of the world you got your butt handed to you because you aren't at par or geared to handle certain players. Take the PU vs SW, PUs could take on a SW if they want, but some would rather complain the SW out classes them instead of solving the matter with their character first. Issues you might find are you are not at par on with your opponent by way of level, gear, or skill tree not used to help attack them. The PU could outclass a SW if they so choose. Not all characters are going to be easy to take on every character, some will have an easier time against others and some need to adjust their character to better take on others.

I myself have watched players complain about how unfair their character is easy to be killed against other characters. The funny thing is listening to them complain that their under geared, under level, and under skilled take on a higher level, fully geared, and higher skilled player is going to be a slaughter to them. Some players will hate you for being the weakest player in the game, some try to work with you, and if they are like me will even help you gear up for the next time.

At the end of the day, get to know people in the game and have fun with them. Trying to make a rivalry with others is just going to create a bad taste in your mouth. Play for the sake of playing and fun, not for the sake of winning at all costs. Don't come in the game to cheat, hack, or play the glitches in the game thinking that your skills out class others when really, you are bellow a noob doing any of those tactics to win. But come in play and have fun getting to know others and try not to create a rivalry, it won't do you any good.

• Like 2