Mozz

Launch classic server

Launch classic server - Pool  

93 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote



Recommended Posts

Hello Community, I'm here today to gather your opinions about launching a Classic Server for Eden Eternal Vendetta and i gonna talk as player.

 

After reading all I have to say, please vote so we can show the Staff from Vendetta, that if they decide a classic server they will gain more than they have to lose.

 

I will list below some facts that support this:

EE is not the best game in the world, most of the people who play this are here for the nostalgic feeling, and there is nothing better for that than playing lower cap, doing content with the meta of that cap, building an economy from the beginning. Some people want a fresh start, where you can start from the bottom with everyone.

 

The majority of people are done playing the game the way it is right now, most of them don't quit just because they don't have anything better to play, to be honest. But all can agree that Awaken's class changes the game to worse. I know you guys created the Normal Class TW, but this is just a "mode", people want to use the normal class in contents, gvg, tw, trials, etc. Because let's be honest, aside from TW, normal classes were trashed for the rest of the game's content.

 

The most important item, the Classic Server is gonna happen, it can be a random private or Vendetta stepping-up, but it's doomed to happen one day. A few days ago, we had a private doing a Level 55 Classic Server. Everyone probably knows that the server has extremely game change bugs, a TRASH website, a Donate system that doesn't work, almost the same exp from MAIN SERVER, and still it got a great amount of people. They had almost 500 people on discord within 7 days of the server. 

 

All of this in a server full of bugs, where people don't see a future, where the admin is and student with little time and almost no knowledge about EE, donates not working, and people are still willing to play it. I had almost 15 friends coming back to play just because they were happy to play on a low-level cap, after YEARS.

 

Now imagine if this was launched by Vendetta, with the experience you guys have, with a stable client, working with the players, we can establish a Classic Server where people would be happy to play, knowing that they would have a great staff behind to support and care for them.

 

Please vote with your best intentions.


 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see any reason not to make a new private with a "classic Eden", since as you mentioned, there's already another private full of bugs and even with those bugs people are still complaining they can't donate.
So if this one doesn't succeed, someone else will keep trying because it seems to be very rentable. And if someone is going to try, I see no reason to not be Vendetta. Yes, current server might lose a few players (Not many, I think) to the classic version, but if this is going to happen better be to another vendetta server.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't a fan of the original Vendetta server. Exp rate was through the roof, brought back the awakened classes that plagued the game in the first place, easy to get cosmetic items, etc... However, despite my support for the new server that launched a week ago, it is far too plagued with bugs and it's run by a single person. If anyone can run a decent classic EE private server, I'd rather it be by Vendetta. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mozz said:

But all can agree that Awaken's class changes the game to worse.

Do you even atleast knew how worse can be these news patchs, you are trying to discredit Jordan works? all of these guys who quit its only bafoons than crying for Vendetta: "trash server" "they have a shitty staff ", "shitty descisions"  so after u guys totally  saw that another GM from FrostBlock ain't totally smart at Jordan gonna suggest this? 
I just saw a bunch of hypocrites than trying to recover the old cap feels.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mark20 said:

Do you even atleast knew how worse can be these news patchs, you are trying to discredit Jordan works? all of these guys who quit its only bafoons than crying for Vendetta: "trash server" "they have a shitty staff ", "shitty descisions"  so after u guys totally  saw that another GM from FrostBlock ain't totally smart at Jordan gonna suggest this? 
I just saw a bunch of hypocrites than trying to recover the old cap feels.

No one is discrediting Jordan for awaken classes. Awaken classes are meant to be broken, and in fact they are, or you see people playing with any normal class?
Now, Jordan balancing awaken classes can make they better, can make they more fair in a cap where everyone is playing with broken classes. But for people who doesn't like that, it doesn't change that much since they're meant to be broken, and even if they're balanced between awaken classes they will still be broken.
I don't agree with the way Jordan thinks about some stuff, already told that to him, but even if i disagree in something he want to do, it doesn't mean he is not good. Jordan can be good developing a change that someone disagree, that means he is doing a proper job, in time, without major bugs, even if someone doesn't like that change, I don't know if ur little brain can think about that.
Actually, I don't even know what anything you said have to do with a new classic server.
U're just being a cry baby trying to attack everyone in forums.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me half of the players that ask for the ''old content'' back dont really want it, as it was showed many times that even when u could use lvl 95 gears on normal class tw in 2017, it still was less active than the normal awaken ones, and not even to mention the dead normal class tws in 2019 even after Jordan balancing the gears and lvl to make it more fun than before.

Also its a really bad idea making two different servers of ee on vendetta, simply because there is no enough ppl to make 2 servers active enough to have parties for pve and active ppl on pvp, Eden Eternal isnt world of warcraft that can make another server and still have a lot of ppl on both of them.

Also after all the balance and changes Jordan make, on my opnion, is far more balanced and fun than just a mage spamming aoe or a illu spamming deadly ice on old normal class cap.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yukani said:

Also its a really bad idea making two different servers of ee on vendetta, simply because there is no enough ppl to make 2 servers active enough to have parties for pve and active ppl on pvp, Eden Eternal isnt world of warcraft that can make another server and still have a lot of ppl on both of them.

Most of people who are already trying to play on the "classic server" doesn't want to go back to play on Vendetta with awaken classes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

for many it is more fun to play with an old cap you don't know if less people are going to play or more
I only see old people on the other server and in eden vendetta those who are already playing Vote YES

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By "Player request" normal class Territory Wars was made and did anyone really enjoy it, did people continue to go and attend it? Nope! As an effort to re-balance it and bring it back to life (again, it was requested to be brought back) Jordan locked gears to a very popular time on Aeria/Play Eden back when normal class was at it's highest popularity and thriving with players, but did that bring people into it again? Nope! Once again it's just a case of people being too "lazy" or find some stupid reason to complain about the gear lock and having to go hunt/fort lower level gears, or something completely irrelevant to TW. 

So my suggestion for anyone wanting a throw back server, you should start by actually utilizing the content Jordan already made PER YOUR REQUEST for similar things like a throw back server, before you go and ask for a whole new server that will likely become boring after 3-4 months of playing because you're already capped and run out of things to do aside from AFK and think you look pretty. ☺️

Oh and if anyone wants to argue that awaken territory war sucks, classes are op, teams not balanced (and they are quite even in numbers currently), etc etc, keep in mind it is the active territory war. And if you wish to argue that there's TOO much to do and having less to do on a throw back server wouldn't bore you, then try not rushing into everything on vendetta's server. 

Patience is key. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nanami said:

By "Player request" normal class Territory Wars was made and did anyone really enjoy it, did people continue to go and attend it? Nope! As an effort to re-balance it and bring it back to life (again, it was requested to be brought back) Jordan locked gears to a very popular time on Aeria Eden back when normal class was at it's highest popularity and thriving with players, but did that bring people into it again? Nope! Once again it's just a case of people being too "lazy" or find some stupid reason to complain about the gear lock and having to go hunt/fort lower level gears, or something completely irrelevant to it TW. 

So my suggestion for anyone wanting a throw back server, you should start by actually utilizing the content Jordan already made PER YOUR REQUEST for similar things like a throw back server, before you go and ask for a whole new server that will likely become boring after 3-4 months of playing because you're already capped and run out of things to do aside from AFK and think you look pretty. ☺️

Oh and if anyone wants to argue that awaken territory war sucks, classes are op, teams not balanced (and they are quite even in numbers currently), etc etc, keep in mind it is the active territory war. And if you wish to argue that there's TOO much to do and having less to do on a throw back server wouldn't bore you, then try not rushing into everything on vendetta's server. 

Patience is key. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

See, the problem here is trying to compare a "classic mode" with a "classic server".
As you're saying, normal class TW is dead. While in new private people are really trying to play even if it's buggy as hell.
Ya all got put in your mind that most people who are playing the other PS are old EE players who doesn't want to come to current server. So you can't say it wont work because Normal Class TW isn't active and you can tell they to go play it for the same reason xD

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also: Rates, doing achievements, and other stuff would be very different than playing in current server as if you're in a low cap just ot play normal TW.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tuti said:

See, the problem here is trying to compare a "classic mode" with a "classic server".
As you're saying, normal class TW is dead. While in new private people are really trying to play even if it's buggy as hell.
Ya all got put in your mind that most people who are playing the other PS are old EE players who doesn't want to come to current server. So you can't say it wont work because Normal Class TW isn't active and you can tell they to go play it for the same reason xD

Never said it wouldn't work, just saying that right now you guys asking for a whole new server after Jordan and the other GMs and even some ex-GS. (Yes, the so called "shitty staff" that they have been referred to as.) have done A LOT for this server, for people like you guys who make x request and not even give a damn once their request is fulfilled. That is kind of selfish at this point, especially after trashing them to no end.

People need to learn to appreciate what they have been given thus far and what the staff have done for this server because no other Eden server would gain content like Vendetta, nor last as long as a private server without a dedicated GM/Developer.

So do you, boo-boo. I'm done with my 2 cents. 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nanami said:

Never said it wouldn't work, just saying that right now you guys asking for a whole new server after Jordan and the other GMs and even some ex-GS. (Yes, the so called "shitty staff" that they have been referred to as.) have done A LOT for this server, for people like you guys who make x request and not even give a damn once their request is fulfilled. That is kind of selfish at this point, especially after trashing them to no end.

People need to learn to appreciate what they have been given thus far and what the staff have done for this server because no other Eden server would gain content like Vendetta, nor last as long as a private server without a dedicated GM/Developer.

So do you, boo-boo. I'm done with my 2 cents. 😂

I think the thread is just people asking if people would like to have a classic version of Eden Eternal, this is just a poll at the end of the day. If VGN doesn't want to do it, then that's fine because the people asking here will just be on the other one until that one dies or whatever. If they do, then they could potentially snag people from the other one, as that server has major bugs right now that has made people already give up on that server.

So while I think most of us understand what you are saying, as an ex-GS myself, alongside other GS that I have talked to, people will complain and bitch regardless about the staff not doing shit. But you literally just ignore it, because people will do so regardless and as much as you explain, people won't listen to reason. All you can do is just provide the patch, content, etc. and make people shut up.

I think a classic VGN will work as long as you keep the player base satisfied (well, duh), but there are always going to be people that will bitch. The ones that give meaningful criticism/feedback are the ones that should be considered. It shouldn't be hard to do so for VGN, as we know Jordan has worked very hard to get rid of bugs in this version of EE, which is way more than the other PS GM has done. If Jordan/Bash can handle and agree to it, I'm sure a lot of people from the other server would come here.

 

Peace. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark20 said:

Do you even atleast knew how worse can be these news patchs, you are trying to discredit Jordan works? all of these guys who quit its only bafoons than crying for Vendetta: "trash server" "they have a shitty staff ", "shitty descisions"  so after u guys totally  saw that another GM from FrostBlock ain't totally smart at Jordan gonna suggest this? 
I just saw a bunch of hypocrites than trying to recover the old cap feels.

Don't play that card, please. By knowing how good Jordan's work (by a dev view) is, is that we can suggest a new classic server... because cmon, we all can see how he balanced the awaken classes era to make it atleast PLAYABLE. So, not only for this reason, but mosly, we trust that they can also make a great job lauching a new EE classic and runs it through another path that x-legend didnt choose. Keep balancing classes and maybe go for new content besides classes. 

Jordan/Bash/Vivi did a great job running this server, we are throwing on them the blame that we no longer want to play in this server. We are just asking for their help to feel good playing EE again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tuti said:

Actually, I don't even know what anything you said have to do with a new classic server.
U're just being a cry baby trying to attack everyone in forums.

You need to respect the legends , no ones knews you just your old guild gives a little ego and you try to be a Knowledge  player
If you wanna a competitive PvP normal class with capp 55 just suggest in forums like Inffectado does today
You lose total credibility after tting vendetta staff and trying to be nice ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Don't play that card, please. By knowing how good Jordan's work (by a dev view) is, is that we can suggest a new classic server... because cmon, we all can see how he balanced the awaken classes era to make it atleast PLAYABLE. So, not only for this reason, but mosly, we trust that they can also make a great job lauching a new EE classic and runs it through another path that x-legend didnt choose. Keep balancing classes and maybe go for new content besides classes. 

Did at least suggest this on forums i never saw any suggestion about return back capp 55 or pvp normal with that old capp
After you hit 55 what are the next? u guys gonna suggest capp 65 ok you hit 65 you maxed you great now whats the next bored server, server dead , no updates???, Still continue suggest more update more stuff till get awak?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark20 said:

Did at least suggest this on forums i never saw any suggestion about return back capp 55 or pvp normal with that old capp
After you hit 55 what are the next? u guys gonna suggest capp 65 ok you hit 65 you maxed you great now whats the next bored server, server dead , no updates???, Still continue suggest more update more stuff till get awak?

But some people are alright with limited content, and it's not like you can't make more content like trials, dungeons, etc at the server's specific level cap. Why do you think a lot of people like WoW Classic for example? They just preferred simpler times and mechanics, as well as earlier content being the main focus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lynn said:

But some people are alright with limited content, and it's not like you can't make more content like trials, dungeons, etc at the server's specific level cap. Why do you think a lot of people like WoW Classic for example? They just preferred simpler times and mechanics, as well as earlier content being the main focus.

The people that are alright with the ''limited content'' which is basically no content forever after reaching a certain cap, are playing the aeria server, which is on the same cap since 2015.

And WoW classic/the actual one is not just classes/cap difference like eden, and again there is no enough ppl on eden vendetta to make 2 active servers without ppl crying saying one or other is dead and just quitting the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Yukani said:

The people that are alright with the ''limited content'' which is basically no content forever after reaching a certain cap, are playing the aeria server, which is on the same cap since 2015.

And WoW classic/the actual one is not just classes/cap difference like eden, and again there is no enough ppl on eden vendetta to make 2 active servers without ppl crying saying one or other is dead and just quitting the game.

It's ironic that some Aeria people has hopped onto the other private server to play this version then, huh?

My comment at the WoW classic isn't about that, it's more of the fact that people preferred the content at that time rather than the later versions of WoW, which is what I was comparing Eden, too. Hell, legacy servers of other games are a thing just because people became disinterested in the content that came later on in those games. This isn't really anything to hard debate about when people just prefer older content, which is 100% opinionated. Some people will want one thing, others will want another thing. You guys are making assumptions that people will eventually quit this new server when the current server has always been a thing of "logging in for PvP then doing nothing afterwards". Feel free to have your opinion, but this is why the poll is happening, and they won't lose anything if they decide against it. And like I mentioned before, the players who want the legacy server of EE will just stay on the other server if VGN rejects the idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

those who play vgn and the other private are not the same could guarantee that they are 30-60
and the numbers can up but the gm of the server ls ..... not able for flx some bugs XDD

:3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark20 said:

You need to respect the legends , no ones knews you just your old guild gives a little ego and you try to be a Knowledge  player
If you wanna a competitive PvP normal class with capp 55 just suggest in forums like Inffectado does today
You lose total credibility after tting vendetta staff and trying to be nice ..

You're nothing. You lose all credibility when u start to try bringing stuff that's not related to the suggestion. Also have to note that this is not a suggestion from me, I just support it. And I don't care about who thinks i'm nice or not.
Also, playing "a mode" in VGN current server is totally different from playing a classic server. I don't think you should be saying anything about a suggestion ur tiny brain isn't even able to understand.
It's a pool, everyone have the right to vote, but if u didn't understand, stop trying to change the focus of the suggestion.
Trying to attack people while not even understand what they are suggesting is just pathetic.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lynn said:

You guys are making assumptions that people will eventually quit this new server when the current server has always been a thing of "logging in for PvP then doing nothing afterwards".

i'm not assuming im 100% this will happends

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark20 said:

Yea there a suggestion by a inactive vendetta players thats explain everything 😂

Exactly.

That's a suggestion from inactive vendetta players, supported by other inactives players.
In fact, noticing that you point that Vendetta has nothing to loose if they open a new server.
They will get back inactive players who are supporting this suggestion while people who aren't will just keep playing current server.

Thanks for noticing that, it's a good point to add.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.