Mozz

Launch classic server

Launch classic server - Pool  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

8 hours ago, Jordan said:

@Tuti @Mark20 @Sasori

Let's please stay on topic and stop going at each other. If you wanna pitch ideas on why it's a good idea or a bad idea you guys can do it civilly.

Alright, I'm sorry.

3 hours ago, Bash said:

I need to see the numbers before I decide on what I believe is a bad idea. Returning to a forum on possible fake accounts is not a way to show numbers, why don't you and everyone download our game and come play it. Show us you want to support VGN Network and we will consider adding it.

This isn't a means of me trying to gain players we have a lot already, but if we see a rise big enough to prove this is what you really want and you truly want to support our network, then it's a better chance than a forum poll I can assure you that.

But hopping ship to a bad server is not a good sign. It shows where your loyalty stands and to be fair it's a selfish thing to ask us to do all the work so you can hop, skip and jump between so easily.

Well, I still want to point some things and I think you will agree with me in some ideas.

The classic and nostalgic idea maybe wasn't put in the right way here. We don't need a server lv55/65/75 cap forever, it's not hard to figure it out that it would close in a year (being optimistic). We want a server that follows a different path that X-Legends took by choosing the Mimic/Awaken Classes as a good idea. You guys worked hard to make this work and it worked (atleast for me) for a long time, but for the most of us its not fun anymore.

It's obvious that we will never get the same experiences that we had a long time ago in MS/BR-EE/ES-EE, we are not asking for that... we are asking you to give us the experience to play a game that we always knew that EE could be if we had a good management (in the time when we was playing in our main servers)... Aeria never gave it to us, neither PlayEden, but we trust that you can give it to us.

Sometimes the simple is better. Jordan can make the classic pvp funnier, make some classes work again, even get some ideas from awaken classes for the normal ones; new dungeons; new items; Fixing the game before X-Legends mistakes. EE already has a story and it didn't ended good. You created a new EE server and fixed 99% of its files, but you kept the most fatal failure, the Awaken Classes path.

I know that you work with numbers and you must be safe before you take a decision. We can try to bring new people and the old players to play in our current server so you feel safer to invest in a new server. But they already quit once because of the same kind of gameplay that we got here. This is not what they want and is not what I want.

Sorry for the long text. 😥

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

Alright, I'm sorry.

Well, I still want to point some things and I think you will agree with me in some ideas.

The classic and nostalgic idea maybe wasn't put in the right way here. We don't need a server lv55/65/75 cap forever, it's not hard to figure it out that it would close in a year (being optimistic). We want a server that follows a different path that X-Legends took by choosing the Mimic/Awaken Classes as a good idea. You guys worked hard to make this work and it worked (atleast for me) for a long time, but for the most of us its not fun anymore.

It's obvious that we will never get the same experiences that we had a long time ago in MS/BR-EE/ES-EE, we are not asking for that... we are asking you to give us the experience to play a game that we always knew that EE could be if we had a good management (in the time when we was playing in our main servers)... Aeria never gave it to us, neither PlayEden, but we trust that you can give it to us.

Sometimes the simple is better. Jordan can make the classic pvp funnier, make some classes work again, even get some ideas from awaken classes for the normal ones; new dungeons; new items; Fixing the game before X-Legends mistakes. EE already has a story and it didn't ended good. You created a new EE server and fixed 99% of its files, but you kept the most fatal failure, the Awaken Classes path.

I know that you work with numbers and you must be safe before you take a decision. We can try to bring new people and the old players to play in our current server so you feel safer to invest in a new server. But they already quit once because of the same kind of gameplay that we got here. This is not what they want and is not what I want.

Sorry for the long text. 😥

Everything you're saying here though are things Jordan has produced? The game beyond level 95 is it's own game exactly what you're asking for. Unless I'm mistaken I really don't understand what you're asking for?

• Thanks 2

Just now, Bash said:

Everything you're saying here though are things Jordan has produced? The game beyond level 95 is it's own game exactly what you're asking for. Unless I'm mistaken I really don't understand what you're asking for?

Yea brother, you are mistaken. Jordan produced a lot of good things for AWAKEN CLASSES and that's not what we want. We would like to see a server with normal classes with content different from FNO, not running towards awaken classes. It's not for nostalgia, what's behind us is already gone. We want new experiences with VGN normal class server.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bash said:

We want your expertise on management/dev, but we don't want your Awaken Classes. And we know that is not possible just remove them from the current server, so we are asking for a new server without them but with you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sasori said:

We want your expertise on management/dev, but we don't want your Awaken Classes. And we know that is not possible just remove them from the current server, so we are asking for a new server without them but with you.

I see, well to be fair I don't see us opening a new server. We don't want to jeopardize our existing server for what may appear to be a one off hype that dies off. Right now Jordan is already very busy so increasing his work load only affects our current projects even more.

What we can do is create some future content that involves Normal Classes only but again that is up to Jordan and his plans. We did release Normal Class TW and no one seemed to bother with it after a while.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Bash said:

I see, well to be fair I don't see us opening a new server. We don't want to jeopardize our existing server for what may appear to be a one off hype that dies off. Right now Jordan is already very busy so increasing his work load only affects our current projects even more.

What we can do is create some future content that involves Normal Classes only but again that is up to Jordan and his plans. We did release Normal Class TW and no one seemed to bother with it after a while.

Well, I hope that you at least make normal classes works at the current cap. I really would like to help.

Thank you for listening to us.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Bash said:

Again, normal class tw and normal class server is not the same thing.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Bash said:

The problem with normal tw is it was fine before we literally just wanted illu nerfed or changed which was voted on even ,but instead he changed where we had to regear for a tw where we could only use the 80 gear for a lot of people it doesn't feel worth wasting resources on gear that only works in one aera that's why Arena gear wasnt used as much other then by tryhards.

• Sad 4

The problem with normal tw is it was fine before we literally just wanted illu nerfed or changed which was voted on even ,but instead he changed where we had to regear for a tw where we could only use the 80 gear for a lot of people it doesn't feel worth wasting resources on gear that only works in one aera that's why Arena gear wasnt used as much other then by tryhards.

go lnfectado suggestlon
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone, I am one of the former French players to have experienced the launch of Eden Eternal, the maximum levels was 50. I have already done a new 50 level perssonage on VGN May the gaming experience is not not the same. The level climb was very long especially levels 45 -> 50, besides the run was not known many players like me feasted the repeatable quests, the old menu, costumes and green mount, costly repairs expensive, donjon 0.2 do not exist ... it is true that the level 65 was good for awake weapons may personally I prefer the level 50. It will not bother me to play on a classic server may something annoy me, imaginon for example that the server be level 55, it is not necessary to update levels otherwise it will be more classical you understand? otherwise in a few years will have two twin servers .... I am for a classic server may upgrade levels.

I found an old video (I am not the youtubeur).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Misty said:

Hello everyone, I am one of the former French players to have experienced the launch of Eden Eternal, the maximum levels was 50. I have already done a new 50 level perssonage on VGN May the gaming experience is not not the same. The level climb was very long especially levels 45 -> 50, besides the run was not known many players like me feasted the repeatable quests, the old menu, costumes and green mount, costly repairs expensive, donjon 0.2 do not exist ... it is true that the level 65 was good for awake weapons may personally I prefer the level 50. It will not bother me to play on a classic server may something annoy me, imaginon for example that the server be level 55, it is not necessary to update levels otherwise it will be more classical you understand? otherwise in a few years will have two twin servers .... I am for a classic server may upgrade levels.

I found an old video (I am not the youtubeur).

Best PVP of all time. Eden eternal Classic much better than this awakening generation.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jajajajaja said:

understend now why vote for nah

zLdS5og.png

Aloha is 1 person, just because he is talking about the other server doesnt mean everyone that dont think another ee server is a good idea is also playing and supporting the other server, actually half of the persons that voted yes are the ones that are playing in the other server rn.

7 hours ago, popzy said:

There is no excuses for not making a set for normal class tw, it takes ways less money and time compared to lvl 100-105 gears, ppl just dont wanna go because they enjoy more awakened classes than normal ones.

Also most of the players already built a lot of awakened classes and didint bother to spend 1-2 days to make a single normal class to participate tw, so i doubt all those players that are saying they would support a lot the server will actually do it.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Yukani said:

Aloha is 1 person, just because he is talking about the other server doesnt mean everyone that dont think another ee server is a good idea is also playing and supporting the other server, actually half of the persons that voted yes are the ones that are playing in the other server rn.

There is no excuses for not making a set for normal class tw, it takes ways less money and time compared to lvl 100-105 gears, ppl just dont wanna go because they enjoy more awakened classes than normal ones.

Also most of the players already built a lot of awakened classes and didint bother to spend 1-2 days to make a single normal class to participate tw, so i doubt all those players that are saying they would support a lot the server will actually do it.

??? a lot less money??? still takes stones still takes refresh scrolls if you haven't played since the beginning not everyone is just gonna have the spare mats for a set that they literally only use in one area of the game.. and again the other point of it was there was a poll and most of us voted to just fix illu not a whole system overhaul of normal tw to begin with lol 

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, popzy said:

??? a lot less money??? still takes stones still takes refresh scrolls if you haven't played since the beginning not everyone is just gonna have the spare mats for a set that they literally only use in one area of the game.. and again the other point of it was there was a poll and most of us voted to just fix illu not a whole system overhaul of normal tw to begin with lol 

Yes, its a lot less money and time lol, lvl 75 trials compared to lvl 100 are always faster and easier, u can do alone and still finish faster than a 10man pt, the bps are easier to get, less expensive to craft/buy mats. the only thing that you actually need to spend time is the awakened weapons for some classes, so far easier than building any awakened class, also with 1 cloth or light set and you play most of the usefull normal classes you need, so yes, there is no excuses to after months of the new normal class tw been up most of the players didint build a single class yet, they just dont wanna play normal class tw.

Also a whole patch with balances and gears for normal class tw is so far better than a nerf on ilu.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Yukani said:

"...actually half of the persons that voted yes are the ones that are playing in the other server rn."

Earlier today, there were ~15 people online (before I uninstalled that server). Now learning the numbers from a friend, it has about ~7 people that aren't hidden that you can search up. There is only one guild town left in that server, and a lot of people asked how to charge back their AP purchases there. 

I'd expect more people to come to this thread to vote, people are abandoning ship really fast.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Lynn said:

Earlier today, there were ~15 people online (before I uninstalled that server). Now learning the number from a friend, it has about ~7 people that aren't hidden that you can search up. There is only one guild town left in that game, and a lot of people asked how to charge back their AP purchases there. 

I'd expect more people to come to this thread to vote, people are abandoning ship really fast.

I mean most of the ppl that are voting on yes are the ones that went to the other server, not sure about who is or not today.

11 hours ago, popzy said:

But it wasn't just that was it... There was so many problems with Normal Class TW's. Classes where doing too much damage because of the +DMG on Awaken Sets, the higher level gears scaled harder on some classes while having no effect on others and with future gears to come the problems get much much worse. Imagine trying to Painful Wound or Spirit scar a super tanky healer who's using the clensing trophies or having to nerf Illusionist every patch because the next +DMG item makes it over powered again. It's not future proofing, it's just bandaiding to the next patch and it's just not a healthy environment to have in the game which was why I removed it in the first place. You cannot have Normal Class TW's and Gears designed for Awaken Classes because of how it affects the stronger ones, I mean putting Illusionist a side I can tell you now, Luminary if someone actually bothered to play it would have made illusionist look weak, that class has something like 200% M-ATK scaling so any greatsword from 95+ would have been giving as much M-ATK if not more than some of these Awaken classes with their buffed KP's and M-ATK buff skills.

Now I'm not saying Normal Class TW is perfect as it is right now and some changes will be coming this week to aid the gearing process greatly to a point where anyone can have a geared class for next to nothing, then its just perfecting it with stuff like refreshes and stuff. If people want a Normal class system that accurately emulates the old system then you can't be nerfing and altaring classes every patch due to a new gear thats great for Awaken Classes but broken for Normal Classes. Just look at it, in the couple of months it was open I had to change 2 of the 80 or 85 weapons because they where broken (The one that comes to mind was the Warlock one having 11 seconds fears), The 95 hammer cause it made templar deal to much damage and I did nerf the cooldown and duration Aerolite for Illusionist as suggested by people who where playing it at the time. I even increase the DMG reduction twice and the HP once which ended up just making Illusionist the only class you can play. What's next remove the triple hit from deadly iccicle so it becomes a mage with a knock-down instead?

All I'm saying on this opening a new server isn't any different than gearing a second set, well actually its much harder. Cause on this server you can run the dungeons really fast have a large amount of multi-break classes and can easily get Blueprints. Not to mention most people already have a reserve of stones + reset scrolls available which besides, you don't need perfect forts to be the best player, for a long time on PlayEden I didn't have perfect forts but yet I was on top of the kill boards a bunch and my guild was always winning, +14 Armor / Resistances / Glyphs are the important part. Starting a new server you have what? Nothing thats right everything you have to gain again, you don't places to level your classes other than 0/2 / 0/10, you don't have places to grind gold effectively to the level of Fae and Palace and if you want true 65 cap back you might not even had Path of Destiny as this was added along side either Luminary or Mimic in the 75 cap.

Just to clarify this isn't me saying that a new server is a bad idea or a good idea as I explained this to Bash when he asked whats wrong with Normal Class TW and why do they want a classic cause obviously he's interested in why the topic was even created other than the fact that some idiot with some leaked files from like 2015 has opened a server and with his content limitations he made it 55 cap to follow in the Thailand footsteps of every 3 months updating the cap until 75 then closing down the server. I personally think that the only way to get this experiance back is a new server with the cap with the content properly stripped down (Something only we can do here) and be correctly ran (Which others can do if they have the right help). But the main concern right now is we have a server that has a nice population, our numbers are healthy and have been since Patch v44 and with this new server popping up we didn't even lose anything as of the moment. We also appreciate the fact that you guys came to us asking us to do it which shows that we must have done a good job in running our current server because otherwise you wouldn't have bothered. So just to say as of this second we're not opening a new sever. However, it's not out of our mind and we are thinking about it depending on the outcome of our current server, the points given on this thread and the status of other servers including the official ones. We're actively keeping an eye on things but you must respect that our current server takes priority right now as it would be a deservice to our active players to jump on the classic bandwagon just because some idiot opened one and is failing hard. So it's not a no but right now its likely a no. So if you wanna continue to share you opinions then this is the place to do so and if you wanna show support simply playing our server is the only way to do that. We thank you for your interaction with us and we are greatful you came to us with your requests!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 1

well I will give my opinion and I will use google translator in case there are some editorial errors

First, as for the number of players, you can be sure that there is at least not everyone voting here, but in the discord of the new server you can see 400 players joined in 7 days together waiting for the server to work. These players are not only from VGN, there is also a player from the official server so it is normal not to vote here.

second: not to play the other server means that you are disloyal since people like me play the 2 servers since in vgn we have nothing to do and the updates take a long time then since you are already full gear and there is no pvp, neither fast updates, You spend most of your time sitting in aven.

third: there is a lot of player here who are commenting negatively on the idea and they are not playing eden or do not think about playing anymore then I think their opinions are out of place

fourth: in the tw normal class I think the best idea would be to make the tw with teams 65 that cap is the best to do pvp with normal class and they should analyze the option of giving sets and weapons 65 + 14 already ready so we would only put gems, charms, bonuses, this would also be useful for new people who are just starting because since this chapter begins to make them more difficult, you could also add a queue of normal class.

fifth: the prizes for the pvp should improve maybe in addition to giving a few war stones they should give 300 ep or 5 ec or something better if you can, this may sound somewhat absurd but most people do not make pvp because there is no nothing beneficial for doing so since a guild dominates the pvp and can not gain territory, then people get bored because they are only going to lose and have no reward, it is normal that it does not motivate anyone and you can be sure that the pvp is dying even if the base of people is the same or greater than before

sixth: they could also evaluate adding a system of reward points or winning medals that you can exchange for good costume rewards, ec, ep, potions, in pvp, every tw won from your side 10 medals if you lose 5, in arena 5 if you win and 3 or 2 if you lose, obviously there should not be many medals for the prizes, so it would help people want to make pvp and have a more active server and make some more gold for new players, I'm suggesting this because obviously pvp is the weakest point of this server and the one that most interests most players

sorry for the wording I hope you understand
pd: i am khea

On 9/3/2019 at 2:07 PM, Jajajajaja said:

understend now why vote for nah

zLdS5og.png

stop bullying my best friend Aloha please 😂

Maybe we'all need support new ideas how to solved Normal TW's or giving more ideas like
making a dng with gear restrictions for those who likes classic mode.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Innombrable said:

second: not to play the other server means that you are disloyal since people like me play the 2 servers since in vgn we have nothing to do and the updates take a long time then since you are already full gear and there is no pvp, neither fast updates, You spend most of your time sitting in aven.

you dont even have DS gears yet t

• Haha 2