Mozz

Launch classic server

Launch classic server - Pool  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

9 hours ago, El Innombrable said:

well I will give my opinion and I will use google translator in case there are some editorial errors

First, as for the number of players, you can be sure that there is at least not everyone voting here, but in the discord of the new server you can see 400 players joined in 7 days together waiting for the server to work. These players are not only from VGN, there is also a player from the official server so it is normal not to vote here.

second: not to play the other server means that you are disloyal since people like me play the 2 servers since in vgn we have nothing to do and the updates take a long time then since you are already full gear and there is no pvp, neither fast updates, You spend most of your time sitting in aven.

third: there is a lot of player here who are commenting negatively on the idea and they are not playing eden or do not think about playing anymore then I think their opinions are out of place

fourth: in the tw normal class I think the best idea would be to make the tw with teams 65 that cap is the best to do pvp with normal class and they should analyze the option of giving sets and weapons 65 + 14 already ready so we would only put gems, charms, bonuses, this would also be useful for new people who are just starting because since this chapter begins to make them more difficult, you could also add a queue of normal class.

fifth: the prizes for the pvp should improve maybe in addition to giving a few war stones they should give 300 ep or 5 ec or something better if you can, this may sound somewhat absurd but most people do not make pvp because there is no nothing beneficial for doing so since a guild dominates the pvp and can not gain territory, then people get bored because they are only going to lose and have no reward, it is normal that it does not motivate anyone and you can be sure that the pvp is dying even if the base of people is the same or greater than before

sixth: they could also evaluate adding a system of reward points or winning medals that you can exchange for good costume rewards, ec, ep, potions, in pvp, every tw won from your side 10 medals if you lose 5, in arena 5 if you win and 3 or 2 if you lose, obviously there should not be many medals for the prizes, so it would help people want to make pvp and have a more active server and make some more gold for new players, I'm suggesting this because obviously pvp is the weakest point of this server and the one that most interests most players

sorry for the wording I hope you understand
pd: i am khea

1. As looking from their rankings they have 315 people over the level of 20. This would show how little activity their server has. Judging someone by discord figures alone is very bad call.

2. This comment kinda offends me, I'm not going to lie. Don't forget we're the only people bringing this game any content and we're doing big patches every couple of months. This is a lot more than aeria ever brought and I'm just 1 guy working on it with some player/staff making some designs and pitching me ideas but I'm the only guy actually sitting their making monsters/items/maps/skills. With the likes of aeria they've had a broken archive for 2 years now and have done nothing about it, but yet their was an EC bug and they shut the server down within 6 hours and fixed it within 24 hours.

3. I am taking this in consideration and in discussions with bash I will point this out but to be quite honest those players opinions matter too as they where active players of eden at one point and still login now and again.

4. I will be doing this but with 80 Cap. I understand 65 Cap but I stated i would be keeping it 80 cap so now everyone whos put money into gear would have wasted if we lower again.

5. You can't just slap EC's as a reward for everything or they're going to become a worthless item. Same with Eternal Coin's, just slapping those items as rewards everyone would only be a bandaide fix until people have stacks and are like well whats the point now like. PVP dying is something caused by players refusing to attend or players making drama and breaking guilds. This has nothing to do with the rewards because you have guilds like Imminent that where winning alot, guild drama and they break then PvP becomes MoneyTeam only. Then MoneyTeam start losing then guess what? They all quit so then Memory is the only guild playing. With mentallity's like this it's no wonder bash is hesitent to do a classic server. Although you might not seem him much interacting with you guys he's always asking me for updates and how things are going, so he's aware of the majority that goes on in game so don't kid yourselves. PVP has been fine for years with the current rewards, it's only now that guild states being so fragile that a slight breeze and a guild just entirely stops PVPing or a small arguement turns 1 guild into 3 or 4 guilds of like 5-10 people while the remainders quit PVP or leave the game.

6. This is not a bad suggestion but again, if the costumes not worth it people wont do it so you'd need a wide range of costumes which is always a bad idea for many reasons.

Also just to note:

7 hours ago, Blink said:

you dont even have DS gears yet t

You have things to do, you're just choosing not to do them.

• Like 2

@Jordan There's no way to make the normal classes playable and balanced for the current PvP/PvE? Or to make new normal "awaken" classes? (the normal ones but boosted)

I'm asking cause the classes we have now does not supply our needs, and bringing back some "old" content to our current content would be awesome

PS: I'm not saying that the classes are not good or your work on them is not good, just that they don't fit us. 

PS2: I know that changes like that may be huge, but not as huge as making a new server 😝

8 minutes ago, Sasori said:

@Jordan There's no way to make the normal classes playable and balanced for the current PvP/PvE? Or to make new normal "awaken" classes? (the normal ones but boosted)

Anything is possible in terms of changing numbers and giving out resources to classes, but let me ask this here - Is it that you guys truly want a "classic" experience, or just want to play the basic classes no matter what?

Eden will always be limited by poor gameplay (as stated by Vyzer in many of his comments throughout the forums) and limited PVE content. This server added very unique mechanics such as Arch-Elementalist, Blade Master and stuff like Gates of Pandemoniun / Sanctuary. 

I understand the urge to play with basic classes since when I joined Vendetta, all I knew about the game was limited to Cap75, from the portuguese server. I wanted to play Warlock, built a character to play it, and guess what - I adapted and played Demon Tamer and Conjurer on PVP, and they're both providing me with as much fun as old Warlock gave me.

I know it looks tiring to learn and adapt, but it doesn't take as much time due to Vendetta building up as it grows. Older content is made easier (Lv95 sets, trials, GOP being 0/3 instead of 0/1), newcomers are welcome with good boosts to catch up with veterans.

Using Bash's words here: You guys should at least experiment around and see how VGN works, it's a really unique experience I had when it comes to Eden. You'd probably enjoy your stay, regardless of first impressions or opinions biased from players that didn't like it.

19 minutes ago, Reikan said:

Anything is possible in terms of changing numbers and giving out resources to classes, but let me ask this here - Is it that you guys truly want a "classic" experience, or just want to play the basic classes no matter what?

Eden will always be limited by poor gameplay (as stated by Vyzer in many of his comments throughout the forums) and limited PVE content. This server added very unique mechanics such as Arch-Elementalist, Blade Master and stuff like Gates of Pandemoniun / Sanctuary. 

I understand the urge to play with basic classes since when I joined Vendetta, all I knew about the game was limited to Cap75, from the portuguese server. I wanted to play Warlock, built a character to play it, and guess what - I adapted and played Demon Tamer and Conjurer on PVP, and they're both providing me with as much fun as old Warlock gave me.

I know it looks tiring to learn and adapt, but it doesn't take as much time due to Vendetta building up as it grows. Older content is made easier (Lv95 sets, trials, GOP being 0/3 instead of 0/1), newcomers are welcome with good boosts to catch up with veterans.

Using Bash's words here: You guys should at least experiment around and see how VGN works, it's a really unique experience I had when it comes to Eden. You'd probably enjoy your stay, regardless of first impressions or opinions biased from players that didn't like it.

I get what you are saying... but I'm in VGN since it launched, and that adapatation didn't work for us, you know? I'm not here as a guy that never play that server and is trying to make the lv75 cap back or w/e. I know that theres tons of classes and builds, but they just don't fit us.

As I said we will never get a "classic" experience again, check what's happening in WoW Classic and you will understand what I'm saying. Jordan and Bash already said that a new server is not a option for now, so I'm just trying to find another way to make this work here. 

Our main problem is that the Mimic/Awaken Classes broke the game and if we can't just purge them, atleast give us a option to fight against them.

I think all those players asking for a classic experience with normal class in a new server should try in the current VGN server, instead just come and ask a new server, they should try to make suggestions like inffectado.

First thing they complain is abt awak class broken, but there is normal class tw, atm that tw is playable and enough balanced but dead, why? simple, ppl dont really want try normal class or they are lazy to build a second gear for that tw, how ask a new server if dont even gear for normal class tw or just lazy for that when in a new server u will have to do it all again.

Second, they saying that not only its abt normal class pvp, they want a CLASSIC experience and build a normal class dont worth bc only work in 1 place ( normal class tw )  but then should do suggestions like asking new dgns/trials ( with new stuff for normal class) that allow only normal class and with restrictions like normal class tw so ur normal class and gears wont be useless after a tw.

The current server could be fine for those players asking classic experience if they try, atm there is 1 normal class tw and 1 awak tw, GA is broken long time already so they could suggest a GvG with normal class instead GA, and new content like dgn/trials with  new stuff for normal class that only allow normal class and with restrictions like normal class (as already i said) so u guys could have that CLASSIC experience in current server with normal class tw, normal class gvg and "normal class pve".

BUT to even consider abt normal class gvg and dgn/trials, all those guys asking  class experience should show they really want it, how? easy, atm normal class tw is dead, so its the best oportunity to show u really want a normal class experience, build and become active those normal class tw, i think making active that tw would be enough to Bash/Jordan consider abt doing new content for normal class instead just coming here asking a new server and doing a vote pool that proof nothing.

Because being honest, all those people who ask for classic experience are just people who failed on the current server and are looking for a new opportunity and being someone on a new server without being overshadowed, and making a new server would not help because it will be the same community , they will be opaque again and they will want to move again, so if the real reason is to want a classic experience, don't make excuses and start showing that you really want it, make the normal class tw active and make suggestions to improve your classic experience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Since I know the classic server ain't coming anytime soon, if at all, I did decide to give a try on EE VGN once more since a few of my friends come on ever so often.

Here's what I think about the current content:

I left off at lv105 and I still think the level cap is 120? I'm almost done with the new maps, as well. I appreciate how those maps' dungeons give a lot of gold in 0/10. I was worried that I was going to have to stick to Fae Fields or Viroona for gold farming, but it seems alright. I made about 17k gold just from doing my 0/2's and most of my 0/10's yesterday, and I started at ~100g. So at least making gold via farming hasn't changed much.

I think what I'm more concerned about is if I can help my couple catch up in the game, he's lv97 and hasn't played in almost 2-3 years, so there's so much for him to do. I cannot imagine being a completely new player playing on this server without having another friend playing with you or having some knowledge of the game. There is absolutely so much to do right now, and that's not at all a bad thing, it just feels very overwhelming because I have no idea where to start (besides doing GoP xD). 

While I personally don't mind Awaken Classes, I personally feel like Normal classes were just simpler times, especially if we're just considering 65 cap related content. It was just select class and go, kind of thing. But if you want to get additional stats for your character(s), you will need to level up all of your normal classes, as well as both of their awakens. Gearing shouldn't be that big of a problem as long as you can find people, but it's just a matter of extending out, I suppose.

All in all, I don't dislike the current state of VGN's EE. It's just that, as a returning off/on player, it is so much to get back into that I have no idea where to start off besides the obvious things of finish where you left off, maybe some achievements, etc. 

If the game was limited to 65 cap, it's more of:

• No awaken classes, armor. Awaken weapons existed, but they weren't too terrible to deal with. I remember how on PlayEden, we all wanted to get these classes. Now I somewhat regret experiencing them, and Gravity Mage (for example) killed my overall experience for them early on. I know Jordan has done several reworks and rebalances to classes (I 100% appreciate that he has done them), but I cannot just simply forget what these classes have done. It feels like it just can't be salvaged.
  • Every class felt like it had a use. I'm not talking about from a PvP aspect. I've had so many of my friends complain about how tanking became obsolete after 65 cap, and that melee felt like ass to play. I can't really add my ten cents about melee, as I never played it, but I wouldn't doubt them. I remember mostly seeing a whole bunch of Mages and Illus on PlayEden (last time I actually remember). 
  • The fact that once everyone hits 65, you could just relax and take a break and do something like finishing the rest of your achievements. You could take your time to 65 as well, unless you didn't want to. You don't have to rush content, but that's how it kinda felt for all the years I've been playing. 65 is a quicker level to get to, but if we're talking from a classic experience, I don't think server EXP boost would be a thing, unless on special occasions?
  • Speaking of server boosts, I think there could be minimal, but it doesn't have to be fully maxed. When I played on that other private server (not PlayEden, but the garbage one) it felt like a true grind, and even when I tried to p-level an alt, it took maybe 4 hours just to get it to 30. I didn't take any breaks in between, and I think I used a p-lvl guide from here as reference. A MMO should feel like a grind for not only gear and drops, but for EXP as well. But basically, you just get someone or yourself to p-lvl an alt, without doing MSQ, and I'm not a big fan of that personally. I think we can all agree that Eden's story is "???" but the story quests give pretty decent gold gains at the very least.

I guess to make things short, because I still see people saying that "why don't these people who voted yes play Normal Class TW?" and it's a bit irritating to see this pop up. As someone who used to play this game for PvP, I will say that Territory Wars is really shit in terms of design. I remember in Dragomon Hunters, you had to pick what faction you wanted to be on, and while that isn't exactly any better either, I think that would be a bit easier to manage who goes where than letting RNG randomly place. I could be wrong if it is no longer like this, but that is how it was before and I hated getting put on one side with 100000 guilds, or being against those 100000 guilds. Me and my other friends gave up playing in TW and GvG, it felt like a game of numbers and was also ruined by toxicity from fellow guilds. But moving away from that, not everyone plays this game for PvP. I believe it was mentioned here that PvE has a large standing on this server at the moment, and that's a very good thing. People seem to not understand, at the end of the day, Eden is a MMO with PvE/PvP aspects to it, and you need to keep balance to both.

The reason why 65 cap is beloved by a lot of us who voted is not only because of nostalgia, but also because it was a true challenge without having to give bosses a whole bunch of HP or one-shot mechanics. As a suggestion, if a 65 cap server existed, you could potentially add onto it with more lv65 dungeons, hard modes, etc. A buddy mentioned to me about doing item level gear, kind of like from FF14, and add those to the new dungeons. There's so many suggestions, but I just wanted to give one. 

Anyways, that's it from me. I droned on long enough, but I'll just say that I don't really mind playing here, honestly. Nothing wrong with the current server, but if you haven't played in years and you are coming back, you might feel lost unless you have friends/guildmates to help you out. Eden, like any MMO, really does require some kind of social connection if you want to feel motivated to stay here. 

Peace.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Camelion said:

I think all those players asking for a classic experience with normal class in a new server should try in the current VGN server, instead just come and ask a new server, they should try to make suggestions like inffectado.

First thing they complain is abt awak class broken, but there is normal class tw, atm that tw is playable and enough balanced but dead, why? simple, ppl dont really want try normal class or they are lazy to build a second gear for that tw, how ask a new server if dont even gear for normal class tw or just lazy for that when in a new server u will have to do it all again.

Hi Camelion, I'm kinda offended on what you are saying but I understand you. 

If there's a normal tw for players who likes this, why they never join? Well, are you considering only the VGN community or also everyone else that doesn't play VGN because it's mainly a Awaken Class Server? So should we play a game to enjoy a small part of it that doesn't even make much difference in a macro view of it? It is an option, obviously, but how do you feel playing a sided PvP? What would you think about someone or guild that sounds like "Hey, look at me, I'm the king of the Monster Battle Arena, no one can beats me!", pathetic, right? MBA can be fun, but ppl doesnt care about it cause its not the main PvP. So we are not lazy and we are not also stupid. 

PS: Jordan did a great job reworking awk classes, so it's not "broken" beyond the normal, but again, they just doesn't fit us, understand that, please.

40 minutes ago, Camelion said:

Second, they saying that not only its abt normal class pvp, they want a CLASSIC experience and build a normal class dont worth bc only work in 1 place ( normal class tw )  but then should do suggestions like asking new dgns/trials ( with new stuff for normal class) that allow only normal class and with restrictions like normal class tw so ur normal class and gears wont be useless after a tw.

That would be great to be honest, lol.

42 minutes ago, Camelion said:

BUT to even consider abt normal class gvg and dgn/trials, all those guys asking  class experience should show they really want it, how? easy, atm normal class tw is dead, so its the best oportunity to show u really want a normal class experience, build and become active those normal class tw, i think making active that tw would be enough to Bash/Jordan consider abt doing new content for normal class instead just coming here asking a new server and doing a vote pool that proof nothing.

Answered this earlier. 

45 minutes ago, Camelion said:

Because being honest, all those people who ask for classic experience are just people who failed on the current server and are looking for a new opportunity and being someone on a new server without being overshadowed, and making a new server would not help because it will be the same community , they will be opaque again and they will want to move again, so if the real reason is to want a classic experience, don't make excuses and start showing that you really want it, make the normal class tw active and make suggestions to improve your classic experience.

I like your honesty, but it makes me wanna die. My whole group is fully geared, I got 3 fully geared characters, and we used to beat ppl here (hehe), but there's no joy on playing classes we don't want to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camelion said:

The current server could be fine for those players asking classic experience if they try, atm there is 1 normal class tw and 1 awak tw, GA is broken long time already so they could suggest a GvG with normal class instead GA, and new content like dgn/trials with  new stuff for normal class that only allow normal class and with restrictions like normal class (as already i said) so u guys could have that CLASSIC experience in current server with normal class tw, normal class gvg and "normal class pve".

I don't know who you are and I don't care who you are or who you were, but I think you said some mistakes there, friend, hahahaha.

1. All players who want a classic server (including me) want the old experience of joining pvp / pve with pleasure and not playing with the broken classes where you skip and kill everything with a single blow.

2. I don't think you should know what a classic server is, because you compare normal TW to classic and really have problems.

3. Normal TW will NEVER work on this server because everything increases damage, such as 90 achievements, level 120 classes, and arousal set archiving.

4. Laziness? at where? we play this server in beta practically and we always do all the content and even create characters like alt for farm (potion / pod / glyphs etc ...)

5. A classic server is defined with an exciting pvp / gvg / pve to play with and that is why voting is currently winning, because the only ones who voted "no" there are mark and his friends because dominating the server for the first time in PVP, because only they are playing.

6. Don't say things you don't know about my angel.

Enjoy another classic video, my baby.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Pudim122 said:

A classic server is defined with an exciting pvp / gvg / pve to play with and that is why voting is currently winning, because the only ones who voted "no" there are mark and his friends because dominating the server for the first time in PVP, because only they are playing.

According totally with Yukani this classic way its only holysmite and snow storm mode, 
every mode: CLASSIC or AWAKEN  has their broken class i just feel classic at Slow motion than awak

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Mark20 said:

According totally with Yukani this classic way its only holysmite and snow storm mode, 
every mode: CLASSIC or AWAKEN  has their broken class i just feel classic at Slow motion than awak

Well, that can happens only if you assume that Jordan wouldn't balance the classes, but i don't feel like it would be like that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

Well, that can happens only if you assume that Jordan wouldn't balance the classes, but i don't feel like it would be like that.

If u understand what i mean everygame has the broken class even if awak or classic but i feel more balanced the awaks ones with these last patches the only ISSUE for the server its the bullshit/ drama and ego with quantity players you can imagine a server w/o chill or dramas, can be totally nice but sadly never will happends because every win = EZ GG EZ every lost = YOU TRASH , broken class , shitty game . 
really i wont back on this time 
drgOT4F.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mark20 said:

If u understand what i mean everygame has the broken class even if awak or classic but i feel more balanced the awaks ones with these last patches the only ISSUE for the server its the bullshit/ drama and ego with quantity players you can imagine a server w/o chill or dramas, can be totally nice but sadly never will happends because every win = EZ GG EZ every lost = YOU TRASH , broken class , shitty game . 
drgOT4F.jpg

I know that always will be there broken classes or broken strategies. That's normal... Drama is always a problem, but there's nothing to do with how the game is developed. The point is: Awakened classes doesn't fit most of us and the classes that we really like to play were dropped down for the current content. 

That's why Launch New Server x Change the current server is a really hard choice, there are tons of variables that needs to be analysed to determine which option is going to work better and if its viable.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Mark20 said:

drgOT4F.jpg

Broken classes will exist anywhere buddy, I'm saying the old ones don't even compare to these today. these awakening classes are extremely broken and you know it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pudim122 said:

5. A classic server is defined with an exciting pvp / gvg / pve to play with and that is why voting is currently winning, because the only ones who voted "no" there are mark and his friends because dominating the server for the first time in PVP, because only they are playing.

Mark, Aloha and Dalamura best friends °.°

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pudim122 said:
4 hours ago, Mark20 said:

Broken classes will exist anywhere buddy, I'm saying the old ones don't even compare to these today. these awakening classes are extremely broken and you know it.

As an usual PvP player i can tell you, the only broken classes in this server was DE and Ca with elemental dmg build,  both nerfed now, the thing is in this game u need a good party setup. Is someone hitting you hard? then u can put shielder, gk, paladin, elegant dancer, adj or any class to bring you more reduction (assuming that you know about resistance and dmg reduction certs/gears). I feel like u dont even try pvp in party here, because after the rework u can play almost every class successfully. Remember every class have a counter, just learn about it °. °

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Jordan said:

1. As looking from their rankings they have 315 people over the level of 20. This would show how little activity their server has. Judging someone by discord figures alone is very bad call.

2. This comment kinda offends me, I'm not going to lie. Don't forget we're the only people bringing this game any content and we're doing big patches every couple of months. This is a lot more than aeria ever brought and I'm just 1 guy working on it with some player/staff making some designs and pitching me ideas but I'm the only guy actually sitting their making monsters/items/maps/skills. With the likes of aeria they've had a broken archive for 2 years now and have done nothing about it, but yet their was an EC bug and they shut the server down within 6 hours and fixed it within 24 hours.

3. I am taking this in consideration and in discussions with bash I will point this out but to be quite honest those players opinions matter too as they where active players of eden at one point and still login now and again.

4. I will be doing this but with 80 Cap. I understand 65 Cap but I stated i would be keeping it 80 cap so now everyone whos put money into gear would have wasted if we lower again.

5. You can't just slap EC's as a reward for everything or they're going to become a worthless item. Same with Eternal Coin's, just slapping those items as rewards everyone would only be a bandaide fix until people have stacks and are like well whats the point now like. PVP dying is something caused by players refusing to attend or players making drama and breaking guilds. This has nothing to do with the rewards because you have guilds like Imminent that where winning alot, guild drama and they break then PvP becomes MoneyTeam only. Then MoneyTeam start losing then guess what? They all quit so then Memory is the only guild playing. With mentallity's like this it's no wonder bash is hesitent to do a classic server. Although you might not seem him much interacting with you guys he's always asking me for updates and how things are going, so he's aware of the majority that goes on in game so don't kid yourselves. PVP has been fine for years with the current rewards, it's only now that guild states being so fragile that a slight breeze and a guild just entirely stops PVPing or a small arguement turns 1 guild into 3 or 4 guilds of like 5-10 people while the remainders quit PVP or leave the game.

6. This is not a bad suggestion but again, if the costumes not worth it people wont do it so you'd need a wide range of costumes which is always a bad idea for many reasons.

Also just to note:

You have things to do, you're just choosing not to do them.

2. It was not my intention to offend any staff member. What I mean is that the last good patch was that of weapons awekend lvl 100, the dragon sactuary update is not bad but the combinations of accessories and trophies do not convince me to leave my old gear that are much better in pvp, that's why I don't have them maybe these gear can be better for pve although I still believe that for pve there are better gear

5.maybe 5 ec is a lot because people could enter with alt etc, but you can always make this smaller and deliver them with a system similar to warstone chests if you hit the crystals or kill people you get more, I only gave my idea the prizes can change, but I am sure that many more people would be willing to do pvp if there are better rewards like 100 of ep so that they can make achievements, we also care about the server since it was decided to disarm memory to do not monopolize the tw, then there is a lack of motivation that can be delivered on your part so that the pvp revives again

6. maybe this is a very little argued idea but you could always make a reward system for pvp at least in queue, as for the costumes you could add costumes of events such as the mount and wing that can be obtained in a web page event for a Good amount of medals, could also add some costumes that could only be achieved with this system obviously good costumes such as a dark helios or a white frost tiger or an alpaca sword or shield of colors, this would help the fluids of sand since here you can be 1h in queue 3vs3 without anyone joining since the rewards that are there for this are not really useful and the honor stars can be obtained in other easier ways to say that the queue 10vs10 never joins anyone, obviously the Good prizes should be difficult to obtain so people would enter queue more often

and on the latter it is obvious that I have not obtained the new combinations because they do not seem useful for pvp

That's all and I emphasize again it is not my intention to offend any person

12 hours ago, Lynn said:

The reason why 65 cap is beloved by a lot of us who voted is not only because of nostalgia, but also because it was a true challenge without having to give bosses a whole bunch of HP or one-shot mechanics. As a suggestion, if a 65 cap server existed, you could potentially add onto it with more lv65 dungeons, hard modes, etc. A buddy mentioned to me about doing item level gear, kind of like from FF14, and add those to the new dungeons. There's so many suggestions, but I just wanted to give one.

Just quickly to address this. Our new Dragonridge Sanctuary dungeon has actual mechanics to beat the boss :D

But I do understand where you're coming from, back from the days where not every class was some self healing monster.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

THE problem is even with ur calculation a new server Will Always kill old servers, since even People in old server Will start new tog join THE lvling rush etc, to me i DO not ser THE point to make anew to make old to a Ghost rön. This is THE reason most publishers is careful to release new servers

• Like 1

Hello yall. I've been playing Vendetta for like 1 year now I think, in game I'm Kirlu but I don't play much and created a forum account just to comment this topic. 

I was very happy to see that I was not the only one wanting an old school EE. I remember that to complete dungeon objectives you had to enter in hard mode, so in order to complete/proceed to the next map you HAD to make a party using the holy trinity and beat the bosses (At least in vileshark, mayors dream, eroda, branda, root, etc.) So you had to socialize and make new friends and join guilds to have people who could help. It was a challenge. 

I remember you had to sell runs in Veninfang to make money when lvl cap was 50 if I remember correctly.

The thing with an old school EE is that it would be better if you had no exp boost, try to make it a challenge, kinda grindy so when people get a piece of set or an item they wanted, or they clear a dung it would feel like an achievement. 

Honestly I hardly play the VGN actual server not because i don't like the game, i just feel like with awknd classes and the mimic is not the essence of what EE really is. Everything was simpler, you could actually enjoy being a lvl 55 char, completing achievements and everything you needed with spare time until the 60 level cap and so on.

I would like to express myself better and tell you guys how I completely feel but this is not my main laguage and my head already hurts.

But hey, this is just my opinion. I want to clarify this because as far as I have read there are some people here that take opinions as attacks to their beliefs.

I'll give this server another chance just because the GM's asked us to prove that people were interested in a classic server.

And thank you guys for letting me know by this thread that im not the only one missing the old EE and wanting to play an old school server.

• Like 3

On 8/31/2019 at 10:56 PM, Mozz said:

day to gather your op

Why the hell would anyone want a second server for eden everyone who paid lot of money or TIME to get their gear will be fked by this because its obvious that the current server will die if anyone wents to this classic server. Thats just unfair give atleast the vgn points we spend on this server back like in aeria when they did a server merge we got all our ap back we spend in 1 year for the "new " server

what i dont really understand is that people seem to like complain just for the heck of it. they wanted tw, they got tw - its dead. now they want a new server. this time around people ask for something that might substancially hurt or even kill the current server, after they already have displayed a lack of interest in using the stuff they asked for when getting it. who in his right mind would take that risk?

personally id rather put up with some mechanics that i dislike than not playing this game at all.

also, iirc, on the aeria servers people with high chars leveled twinks to do low lvl arena. whats holding you back from forming a group of people that do just that? just hug the cap you desire, only use normal classes and spam arena when its up. oooor you do something completely insane and make use of the nctw that was given to you after you asked for it.

anyways. idk if you cant see the risk involved in that request or if you just dont care, but its seems bs for everybody who already spent tons of time on this game, or server rather, but isnt dissatisfied with how things are. weird suggestion and no offense, but as someone who actually played on a server that died a while ago, i hope this never happens.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Butler said:

whats holding you back from forming a group of people that do just that?

there's everyone uses mimic, if ppl try 50-59 arena will miss some classes and they don't try it, i'm working on a suggestion for 5x5(new) or 3x3/10x10 rework, becasue these arenas we've ingame become dead too, awaken classes killing all kind of pvp.
Another point, we have normal class tw with new changes and literaly i've spend 12k to build one class (Using lv78 orange set), that's not too much, but some people don't  read forum, so they don't know about that.
I've voted yes , but before made my suggestion for normal class tw, now i'm totally ''NO'' for this ''new server'', just because will kill all time we've spend in current one.

On 9/5/2019 at 1:51 PM, Pudim122 said:

I don't know who you are and I don't care who you are or who you were, but I think you said some mistakes there, friend, hahahaha.

1. All players who want a classic server (including me) want the old experience of joining pvp / pve with pleasure and not playing with the broken classes where you skip and kill everything with a single blow.

2. I don't think you should know what a classic server is, because you compare normal TW to classic and really have problems.

3. Normal TW will NEVER work on this server because everything increases damage, such as 90 achievements, level 120 classes, and arousal set archiving.

4. Laziness? at where? we play this server in beta practically and we always do all the content and even create characters like alt for farm (potion / pod / glyphs etc ...)

6. Don't say things you don't know about my angel.

Enjoy another classic video, my baby.

For this video just 1 thing , on PT server people was so ungeared compared to other serve, in this server if 20 players was full geared is too much,to have pvp like that will need to remove all kind of stats improvment (Gem,Archivment,Class Bonus,Enchants and others), I know people had fun there but i'm 100% sure, without gears will not have pvp cause expert players will not try '' *they even try with gears* ''

Another way to revive the ''good experience'' in gama is suggest nerf to some classes like Lethal Arrow that can kill single party in 1 minute easly if u have good gears and know how to play with it.
Normal Classes are so better than awaken ones cause give good challenge instead of new dng which just made u have over cap of any stats, i've been playing with normal classes only for some stuff, the only thing i think its impossible to do with normal classes is Dragon Sanctuary (Not Sure never tried), others can be possible.