Quezeel

Quest Items for the Npc Shop

Hey Guys

So im questing with my low because of this System that u can´t trade buy or whatever when ur under lv 83 or 1kk rep or doesnt have the a1 quest done.

Farming for like 4 hour´s now and only have 6/15 blue herb together i mean no Problem i have some good angel wings now, but when i only wanna do the quest so i can continue doing pts i would love if quest items like Blue Herb, Cereal grains or what ever u Need in the act 1 quest´s to Maybe put it in the Quest item NPC, i dont care if it cost´s 10k or more bc normally when u do the Instant Combat u should have the Money for that.

Yeah im sick of farming and i still Need buff char´s for a6 so u can imagine that i Need to do this 2 more times and i dont rly wanna waste 4 Hours again just to farm 15 pieces of blue herb.

Greetings Quezeel

12 minutes ago, Quezeel said:

Hey Guys

So im questing with my low because of this System that u can´t trade buy or whatever when ur under lv 83 or 1kk rep or doesnt have the a1 quest done.

Farming for like 4 hour´s now and only have 6/15 blue herb together i mean no Problem i have some good angel wings now, but when i only wanna do the quest so i can continue doing pts i would love if quest items like Blue Herb, Cereal grains or what ever u Need in the act 1 quest´s to Maybe put it in the Quest item NPC, i dont care if it cost´s 10k or more bc normally when u do the Instant Combat u should have the Money for that.

Yeah im sick of farming and i still Need buff char´s for a6 so u can imagine that i Need to do this 2 more times and i dont rly wanna waste 4 Hours again just to farm 15 pieces of blue herb.

Greetings Quezeel

Greetings @Quezeel, im sorry to say this but...

I dont think that  they gonna do that , just cause someone has an alt account to buff their charathers ,if u need that... go the long way instead of the short one.

The game needs a challenge of patience , however you can go into act 3 in the labs to get the items in order to do that quest(takes just some min to get atleast 6 or 10 blue herbs/cereal grains .

We dont need to make this game more easier than it is 

This is just the TL;DR of the list of reasons why not to implement this :D

4 hours ago, Quezeel said:

Hey Guys

Greetings Quezeel

this is not hard, catch an imp from fernon temple and fight with it in sunny meadows then herb cereal or even ore will drop easy.

and to save time for buffers, better to make 3 characters at once.

for wings of friendship, if you have a main or friend has vessel, then just party the alt and kill vessel then let alt loot vessel chest. 

Spoiler

Yeah some Minutes .... i Farmer for 15 Blue herbs around 6 and a half hour Patience??? Fck this stupid retarded System man and this es only for my lvl 98 Main chr. so that i can trade dont get it why i need to do this with a Char that existed Long before this shit system came out..... Typ Form wasting my Time on useless questing for that didnt joined a p server 

11 minutes ago, Quezeel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah some Minutes .... i Farmer for 15 Blue herbs around 6 and a half hour Patience??? Fck this stupid retarded System man and this es only for my lvl 98 Main chr. so that i can trade dont get it why i need to do this with a Char that existed Long before this shit system came out..... Typ Form wasting my Time on useless questing for that didnt joined a p server 

I did it on all my 4 characters , like come on its not that hard of a feat to do !

Theres quests that are a week long in WoW if i dont remember wrong !

Even so they did it , get your lazy ass up cause many other players are doing it each day ?

52 minutes ago, Quezeel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

follow what i have told you and you will be fine OR party a low level to hunt for you.

the trade requirement are cool and amazing they will never ever change 💓.