Maciek

What's now?

I answered to a similar post not long ago.

1)using alts to get buff (sader, wk, holy, war) This is not your case since you want to do erenia

2) get  steampunk

3) get ibrahim trophy or even better shadow gem r8

4) get reindeer costume

5) use onyx

6) get laurena accessories

7) making the sp at least +14 and make it at least +80 (having 20att and element in perfection)

8 ) making the weapon r8+10 ( in your case the weapon Must have crit dmg and s dmg at least and remove the 88 knife.)

9) getting a better sl set (in order to get at least 25 att and 25 element sl, but 20 and 20 is already ok) 

10) get all the books of act 6

Edited by Rippes
  • Like 1

To improve your damage you'll need a c25 dagger since the one you'Re using right now reduces your damage in PvE by 10%. Seeing that your current bow doesn't have a damage SL, the dagger probably is gonna be quite expensive. Also you're missing the property SL which is quite important if you wanna do erenias but it's not the end of the world.

If I were in your situation I would save money for a support dagger with overall and damage SL and work towards my first major trophy which in your case should be the shadow gem. For the start you should try to get the ibrahim trophy, the 10 res reduce is really helpful in 6.1 and Erenia.  Once you're high enough for the laurena accessoires obviously take them aswell, they boost your attack by 120.

Right now I'd say it's gonna be hard to get into erenia raids, especially because of the pvp dagger. Once you get a new one it should be a lot easier.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Clove said:

To improve your damage you'll need a c25 dagger since the one you'Re using right now reduces your damage in PvE by 10%. Seeing that your current bow doesn't have a damage SL, the dagger probably is gonna be quite expensive. Also you're missing the property SL which is quite important if you wanna do erenias but it's not the end of the world.

If I were in your situation I would save money for a support dagger with overall and damage SL and work towards my first major trophy which in your case should be the shadow gem. For the start you should try to get the ibrahim trophy, the 10 res reduce is really helpful in 6.1 and Erenia.  Once you're high enough for the laurena accessoires obviously take them aswell, they boost your attack by 120.

Right now I'd say it's gonna be hard to get into erenia raids, especially because of the pvp dagger. Once you get a new one it should be a lot easier.

pvp dagger decreasing my dmg by 10%? can you explain that? :o

42 minutes ago, Maciek said:

pvp dagger decreasing my dmg by 10%? can you explain that? :o

The pvp stats additionally reduce the pve stats, most players have 2 sets (1 to pvp and one to pve) which is due to someone prefer pvp instead of pve and thats how our wonderful nostale "balance " was made!

Thats the Short version

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nayxa said:

The pvp stats additionally reduce the pve stats, most players have 2 sets (1 to pvp and one to pve) which is due to someone prefer pvp instead of pve and thats how our wonderful nostale "balance " was made!

Thats the Short version

thanks for explaning!

18 hours ago, Maciek said:

thanks for explaning!

pls don't believe what she said pvp stats don't reduce pve stats unless you're trading off stats that work in pve to gain pvp ones, having PvP damage won't reduce your damage in PvE if all your other stats are the same, she has no idea what she's saying

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NewplayerVGN said:

pls don't believe what she said pvp stats don't reduce pve stats unless you're trading off stats that work in pve to gain pvp ones, having PvP damage won't reduce your damage in PvE if all your other stats are the same, she has no idea what she's saying

i agree with you!!!

they all ignore the option and look at dagger type. 

weapon type dose not matter as long as you gather well options.

• Like 1

I think what nayxa saids was the honourable stuffs was made to be pvp item and has the cons on pve since it was introduce to official that it will increase dmg on pvp and -dmg on pve...You can do some research when honourable stuffs was introduce on official nostale.

On 9/6/2019 at 7:32 PM, TheHealersGod said:

i agree with you!!!

they all ignore the option and look at dagger type. 

weapon type dose not matter as long as you gather well options.

On 9/6/2019 at 5:24 PM, NewplayerVGN said:

Sorry to admit it but for once nayxa is right. The 88 dagger he is using reduce dmg in pve by 10%. You can try doing dmg without a secondary weapon and then do the same but with a 88 secondary weapon. you will see your dmg will drop in pve.

• Like 2

Ok, i think we can close this topic.

99+34
now i'm using better bow/dagger
got ibra trophy
got steampunk bow

and my basic hits are 16-17k

thank you so much guys! 😌