Nayxa

A "world" raid

Hey guys , im back again with an sketch idea that some might agree and some not.

The Fernon raid has an incomplete fernon as a raid boss and now that bash made an event where we go back in time , i thought why not make an World Raid which can have up to 200 player(non alts for balance and stuff duh) which will be activated each END of a MONTH.

The idea is a bit simple , make an OP version of fernon(which i had an idea of someone controlling it and not an AI that hits the first thing it sees, which i might remove or not , so please give a bit of opinion on this) that can decimate the most tanky players if they somehow doesnt notice a giant circle (like lord draco) which instantly kills the players, which i love an hard and durable boss with atleast 2 stages of fight.

The first stage is from 100% to 50% which fernon will attack regularly , which requieres players to WORK WITH ALL OTHER PLAYERS in order to keep the party(200 people alive and buff them and deal damage like in a normal raid) , also the element of this fernon is normal 900% but also uses multiple elements during the fight in order to make it more hard than anything else.

The Second is when she goes below 50% to 10% which will give her a buff to heal 1000 health per sec and an increase in resistances 

The final form is when she goes below 10% which increases the movement speed by 6 and she will cast AoE attacks more often 

As you might guess , this boss will have the highest defense/HP in the game and inmune to stuns and some debuffs , yes 

You need to be atleast lv 93 and have a decent gear to even do some damage, however i would recommend to be 99+50.

You will be given an raidbox that the rewards will increase with how much time you have been killing her, which has a chance to just give you an normal weapon from the original fernon raid or materials to make the new forms of weapons.

This raid wont be by invite , you enter a portal in nosville and you cant come out unless you beat the boss or die , which reduces the player cap constantly.

The new world raid will have an exclusive Trophy and some weapons and armor scrolls.

Which includes an new form to the previous fernon raid weapons which makes them clv 50 with some extra stats (An 10% increase in all stats from the previous armor/weapon) 

The Trophy will be the Essence of Fernon 

Which increases attack and defenses by 15%

Increases Resistances by 30%

Increases movement speed by 3  

This isnt a complete suggestion , but if anything u wanna add or remove then just say it . Also to maybe gather together the community to make all enjoy the "future" event 

And yes, it might be a huge job to make but in the end its just another "game mode" to entertain people 

• Confused 3

6 minutes ago, NewplayerVGN said:

Trophy seems underpowered, add 500% crit, base stats increase 150% and hp +30k if possible.

Still underpowered, add 700% crit, base stats increase 200% and hp +50k if possible.

1 minute ago, Squizzy said:

Still underpowered, add 700% crit, base stats increase 200% and hp +50k if possible.

actually not balanced yet can you also add that you unlock GM tool when you equip trophy and your auto attacks apply 100% debuff to permanently ban the player you attack?

Just now, NewplayerVGN said:

actually not balanced yet can you also add that you unlock GM tool when you equip trophy and your auto attacks apply 100% debuff to permanently ban the player you attack?

No that's not enough, could you add 100% onyx proc chance & 90% chance on-hit to give 10k bleed per 2 second (30 second debuff) also 80% chance to freeze the target when they hit you. 

2 minutes ago, Squizzy said:

No that's not enough, could you add 100% onyx proc chance & 90% chance on-hit to give 10k bleed per 2 second (30 second debuff) also 80% chance to freeze the target when they hit you. 

actually on top of that can you make it so when you take more than 14 damage you gain 1kkk in cuarry's bank and if you take more than 2 damage you gain 100,000 VGN? Also when you crit can you make a nuclear warhead go off and target north korea?

Just now, NewplayerVGN said:

actually on top of that can you make it so when you take more than 14 damage you gain 1kkk in cuarry's bank and if you take more than 2 damage you gain 100,000 VGN? Also when you crit can you make a nuclear warhead go off and target north korea?

I would also like a 100% chance to flip Australia so we're not living upside down. Along with obtaining a new special ability called multi-language, gives you the ability to speak any language. Very helpful in the nostale community.

Just now, Squizzy said:

I would also like a 100% chance to flip Australia so we're not living upside down. Along with obtaining a new special ability called multi-language, gives you the ability to speak any language. Very helpful in the nostale community.

oh yeah that'd be cool how about when you sit down with the trophy on you solve world hunger and when you stand up you get world peace also if you walk more than 1 cell you win the lottery - Is that all possible? I think that is almost balanced

Sigh* we getting nowhere but np , i got additional notes that i wrote down just in case this would happen(this is the reason i always work alone btw)

before you come with this idea , did you even check how many people cant join fernon? did you know that people in game ask very hard requirements? sader buff , ranger , holy , dg and more and more . you wanna make it harder because you just love hard things? opening a thread about fernon is fine but not to make it harder , it should become easier to join and win the raid. people are losing time and money and trying to get equipment then someone tell them wtf your equipment is sucks go buy something better, how do you feel that time? 100% painful, i am wasting 8 hours a day to buy and upgrade things to be the best and someone tell no your not good enough, at this moment the raid should become easier not harder. 

1 hour ago, TheHealersGod said:

before you come with this idea , did you even check how many people cant join fernon? did you know that people in game ask very hard requirements? sader buff , ranger , holy , dg and more and more . you wanna make it harder because you just love hard things? opening a thread about fernon is fine but not to make it harder , it should become easier to join and win the raid. people are losing time and money and trying to get equipment then someone tell them wtf your equipment is sucks go buy something better, how do you feel that time? 100% painful, i am wasting 8 hours a day to buy and upgrade things to be the best and someone tell no your not good enough, at this moment the raid should become easier not harder. 

Did you even bother to read?

My plan is to complete fernon and make a super hard raid which takes part in the past before she was sealed away 

Not changing the actual incomplete fernon if not making a new enjoyable raid that 200 can take part in?

What part of a World Boss raid have u not understood? 

Also did you read that you dont have to invite( which means that theres none who can kick you out except if you die or win?

Plus no alts allowed?