Putting a section in ticket system to relate to forum

Nayxa

Hey there guys , i post this here cause there literally no section in ticket system to relate to forum(for example if some sends you inapropiate things or if you think a ban on the forums was not fair or something like that) 

@Bash you know that i use the Nostale/General to tell you about these things .So why not make it easier to players to report a thing that happened on the forums to them?

This is just a suggestion but theres no tropic named Ticket system or Forum suggestions , so i choose banter xD 

Maybe im just overeacting but i think theres some issues with the ticket system to some players , just saying ^_^ 

If someone sends you inappropriate things, sending in a ticket by selecting your game and then the other category being Player Report or even General will suffice. If you think a forum ban was not fair, then again select your game and choose General or even Account (Of course only if you were the one banned as others can not discuss another persons ban). When the ticket is viewed the GM will see that it pertains to the forums, and that's fine.

If the issue happens in a forum thread/post, then we already have that handy Report Post feature above each post, so it's very easy to report for that.

If you're finding the confusion is in that you want to send in a ticket about forums and so you wouldn't usually choose a game in the first category, it really is ok to just select your game and then send in your ticket about the issue in forums, like some people already do.

Hope that helped~

16 hours ago, Lilith said:

If someone sends you inappropriate things, sending in a ticket by selecting your game and then the other category being Player Report or even General will suffice. If you think a forum ban was not fair, then again select your game and choose General or even Account (Of course only if you were the one banned as others can not discuss another persons ban). When the ticket is viewed the GM will see that it pertains to the forums, and that's fine.

If the issue happens in a forum thread/post, then we already have that handy Report Post feature above each post, so it's very easy to report for that.

If you're finding the confusion is in that you want to send in a ticket about forums and so you wouldn't usually choose a game in the first category, it really is ok to just select your game and then send in your ticket about the issue in forums, like some people already do.

Hope that helped~

I know that but, i think its more straightforward to do a section only for forum problems.

So people doesnt go like hey someone closed my thread cause others said something bad, just for sake of the thing

Cause (im maybe wrong here) but sometimes people doesnt dare to file a thing into the ticket system , maybe it helps in some cases

And yeah maybe im just hearing hoofbeats and thinking of zebras (if you dont know , then its used to describe rare cases of something) ^_^

As @Lilith mentioned above, if you want to report something that happened on forum, if it's from thread you can use the report button and we will see the case. If something happened in forum private messages for example, you can also report the message. If it's about forum ban, only via ticket system and only from the person who got banned. No replies or answers will be given to others asking for someone's ban.

If as you mentioned, someone closed the thread because others said something bad, you can request to re-open the thread if you are the creator of it and GSes or GMs will do it for you.