Shadow01

BASH I GOT MY ACC STOLEN AND IT WAS BY YOUR SITE

Bash , please do something about the fact that I got an text from you with an site and lead me to your site for a reward and after that I tried to g to my acc bcs I got logged off and after some seconds I couldn't enter in the game because my password was not good and I think it's something that you should do for situations like this because it's not ok 

I WORKED HARD FOR MY ACCOUNT TO BE SOMETHING GOOD AND NOW I GOT SCAMMED!!! 
THIS IS NOT OK PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Shadow01 said:

Bash , please do something about the fact that I got an text from you with an site and lead me to your site for a reward and after that I tried to g to my acc bcs I got logged off and after some seconds I couldn't enter in the game because my password was not good and I think it's something that you should do for situations like this because it's not ok 

I WORKED HARD FOR MY ACCOUNT TO BE SOMETHING GOOD AND NOW I GOT SCAMMED!!! 
THIS IS NOT OK PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!!!!!!

It was a scam, didnt you notice the noob begging for help ?

Also you have the responsibility of your own account , next time check forum if theres any reward and think its too good to be true

Also this isnt place in the forum if not in ticket system or contacting a staff member via discord ect 

Also theres an announcement every x min about fake links ?

• Like 2

It wasn't Bash's account. It was a scammer. Link was fake. You should've made sure that you entered the right link.
This is the link of the NT VGN page: https://nt.vendettagn.com/
I'm 100% sure that you didn't enter that page, but the scam one.

Due to that: 

you won't receive your items back in case they were taken. You have to be more careful next time.

You can try to recover your account by using this site: https://vendettagn.com/recoveraccount.vgn
Don't think there will be still items there.

• Like 2

Closing this thread but not hiding to remind everyone what happens when you don't read the giant big yellow announcements in game 

• Like 3