Help

hellwolf

• VGN GM

Most important suggestion is find a guild / group of players as this game is very old and usually is best played when around people who can help with questions and in game things like dungeons/trials.

Although you're always welcome to ask questions here you'd get much better and faster responses when paired with players who are active in game while you're playing.

1 hour ago, hellwolf said:

sorry to ask but what is TK ? and what do you mean with one thing as should i focus on 95 tials ?

TK= Temple Knight
We have alot of TK stuff, Dungeon with some items, and Gears that u get by leveling, as @COmetkun99 said TK is good now , he means Lv80-90 TK set, Lv80 one is better cause u can use free fortification System its 100% till +14, also u can get Free Eternal Chisel from Urn in aven, and buy elemental gems for 100g each, that's enough to get ur lv95 gears.

• VGN GM
1 hour ago, infecttado said:

TK= Temple Knight
We have alot of TK stuff, Dungeon with some items, and Gears that u get by leveling, as @COmetkun99 said TK is good now , he means Lv80-90 TK set, Lv80 one is better cause u can use free fortification System its 100% till +14, also u can get Free Eternal Chisel from Urn in aven, and buy elemental gems for 100g each, that's enough to get ur lv95 gears.

I'm not sure if this is the case since the 90 ones where based on the fact of having free +10 already. Plus the 90 ones scale with level so I'd personally say the 90 ones are much better than the 80 ones even against the free forts just because its basically like having a level 105 armor set at level 105 with +10 level of defense.

6 hours ago, infecttado said:

TK= Temple Knight

sorry but where is the npc that give free eternal chisel ? and the elemental gems too .. and as mr.jordan said i feel the 90 ones are better because they level with you but they dont get fortified tho but give more defense in that matter i think .. again thanks all for the replies .

3 minutes ago, hellwolf said:

sorry but where is the npc that give free eternal chisel ? and the elemental gems too .. and as mr.jordan said i feel the 90 ones are better because they level with you but they dont get fortified tho but give more defense in that matter i think .. again thanks all for the replies .

Aven 276 Y295