Bagpack code

Beau

People will still buy alot of AP in forms of pet and pet chips, exp booster,mystery boxes, reset skill code and grafting tools, I dont think it is too much to ask for something that is a neccesity and can potentialy increase farming efficiency specially for new players 🤔

On 9/10/2019 at 4:21 AM, Beau said:

People will still buy alot of AP in forms of pet and pet chips, exp booster,mystery boxes, reset skill code and grafting tools, I dont think it is too much to ask for something that is a neccesity and can potentialy increase farming efficiency specially for new players 🤔

Unless you want to introduce something else that players would spend AP on regularly without turning the game into a pay to win, which is what they are trying to avoid. It is too much to ask for these items to become perm.

I have suggested though to increase unique costumes drops in the game for all characters so that players can buy the rare costumes from AP shop and buy unique grafting item from AP shop to turn their unique costumes into a design that they would like wear without sacrificing the stats of using the rare costume over the unique. But not sure I am being heard.