spoid

Who is quartermaster and where is the mini-games?

Recommended Posts

Ok so, in Tart Hapendam there is someone who give you tokens for win mini-games, but I don't know what minigame are he talking about. Is the miniland's games? or some kind of mode where nobody plays?

(btw, nobody in this game do the fafnir raids? :(.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, spoid said:

Ok so, in Tart Hapendam there is someone who give you tokens for win mini-games, but I don't know what minigame are he talking about. Is the miniland's games? or some kind of mode where nobody plays?

(btw, nobody in this game do the fafnir raids? :(.

Well, theres some "raid" seals  that are minigames idk if they got disabled but thats what is it for .

Also minigames in Miniland are disabled due to abuse(if you ask for it xD )

Fafnir idk why none plays it xD

Any more questions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

Well, theres some "raid" seals  that are minigames idk if they got disabled but thats what is it for .

Also minigames in Miniland are disabled due to abuse(if you ask for it xD )

Fafnir idk why none plays it xD

Any more questions?

i read about some bugs in fafnir's raid, too bad nobody fix it, its looks like a nice raid in yt :(.

And about the "raids" seals... thats just make me have even more questions. You dont know how to have it right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spoid said:

i read about some bugs in fafnir's raid, too bad nobody fix it, its looks like a nice raid in yt :(.

And about the "raids" seals... thats just make me have even more questions. You dont know how to have it right?

Unfortunately no, i can recall that there was a minigame server once. Never played it, but the seals are supposed to drop from monsters in that channel but i assume that they renamed or deleted it ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 6:20 PM, spoid said:

Ok so, in Tart Hapendam there is someone who give you tokens for win mini-games, but I don't know what minigame are he talking about. Is the miniland's games? or some kind of mode where nobody plays?

(btw, nobody in this game do the fafnir raids? :(.

i think bushi king , sheep  and meteor raids what you mean, it was removed here on Patch v35: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.