Nayxa

Changes to sp 1 MA

Hey, guys . Just some QoL changes i want @Bash to implement 

I have started playing again and well i noticed some issues with the first MA sp , The Draconic Fist 

The main issue is mainly the special range on Claw Swipe and Beast Claw which sometimes doesnt even hit multiple enemies, even if they are close to the "Hitbox" which really decreases how they can attack multiple enemies and also heal themselfes 

So the change i want to do here is:

Claw Swipe and Beast Claw range: special -----> 2~3 cells 

Then we get the transformation issues , same as the last form but with Flame Swing and Crossfire 

Flame Swing and Crossfire range: Special -----> 2~3 cells 

Another issue is the ult which is Final Flame , which doesnt do damage if the effect misses(which basically makes it useless and more of a gamble instead of a normal attack + it has a bug that makes enemies defeated by this not count towards to the enemies to kill in a ts)

My solution to this is to make it an attack that WE do , not another entity that is invisible(aka change the red damage text into a blue one or similar)

Final flame -----> hits even if the debuff wasnt applied to the opponent , also make the debuffs not stack(mainly to make more damage/negative effects ) 

And at last , maybe the most disagreeing or not needed 

Transformation mp cost 300 ------> 0 

In order to allow more combos without worrying about mana being drained like a mana shield , cause many combos requiere to change into both forms ^_^

This is to make it better when playing the Draconic Fist 

12 hours ago, Nayxa said:

Claw Swipe and Beast Claw range: special -----> 2~3 cells 

Then we get the transformation issues , same as the last form but with Flame Swing and Crossfire 

Flame Swing and Crossfire range: Special -----> 2~3 cells 

As far as I remember and unfortunately, we couldn't carry out these kinds of changes (and that we thought a lot of times).

Final flame -----> hits even if the debuff wasnt applied to the opponent , also make the debuffs not stack(mainly to make more damage/negative effects ) 

I don't know if this change can really be made, it would have to be evaluated and tested.

And at last , maybe the most disagreeing or not needed 

Transformation mp cost 300 ------> 0 

It isn't an exaggerated change and in the end it benefits the MA so +1.

Edited by ChavezSempai

4 hours ago, Bash said:

Appreciate it if people stop tagging me in posts all the time, I do read all suggestions...

I just wanna be sure but whatever, i forgot it....sorry bash >_<