Scarlet Blade not starting

Sarevok1995

Heya!

I encounter the following weird issue. When i try to start the game simply nothing happens.

Now this was not always the case, when i firstly downloaded the game everything worked fine. The very next day after trying to start the game it simply not started. Now i figured and i dig a bit in the forums, so after UNINSTALLING my anti-virus the game worked just fine (AVG if you are wondering, and yes i added an exception on AVG and whitelisted my game in the firewall, see pictures attached for reference). Next day while i had no anti-virus installed the game still didn't start. After installing AVG the game worked like a charm, no exception rule in AVG this time.

Today as i am writing this post the game simply refuses to Open, i tried uninstalling my anti-virus, reinstalling. Even changing to Avast for good measure as some member in discord suggested. The game simply refuses to Open. Below i will attach some screenshots for reference 

P.S 1: I Reinstalled the game still to no avail.

P.S 2: I also tried xigncode fix, still to no avail.

MrMPMX8.png

This is the last thing that i see from the client

HvaGC4a.png

This is how the launcher appears. in windows firewall

L1R7ivc.png

Finally this are the exceptions in Avast. Also added xigncode file for good measure.

Thank you for reading my wall of text!

• VGN GM

Add it as an exception to Windows Defender. If you're using Windows 10, it's Start Menu->Settings->Update and Security->Windows Security->Virus and Threat Protection->Manage Settings under Virus&Threat-> Exclusions.

You can also right click the SBLauncher and select properties, then compatibility. Check the box that says Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 8/7. Then check the boxes: Disable Full screen optimisations and run this program as administrator.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 9/12/2019 at 8:29 PM, Sarevok1995 said:

Heya!

I encounter the following weird issue. When i try to start the game simply nothing happens.

Now this was not always the case, when i firstly downloaded the game everything worked fine. The very next day after trying to start the game it simply not started. Now i figured and i dig a bit in the forums, so after UNINSTALLING my anti-virus the game worked just fine (AVG if you are wondering, and yes i added an exception on AVG and whitelisted my game in the firewall, see pictures attached for reference). Next day while i had no anti-virus installed the game still didn't start. After installing AVG the game worked like a charm, no exception rule in AVG this time.

Today as i am writing this post the game simply refuses to Open, i tried uninstalling my anti-virus, reinstalling. Even changing to Avast for good measure as some member in discord suggested. The game simply refuses to Open. Below i will attach some screenshots for reference 

P.S 1: I Reinstalled the game still to no avail.

P.S 2: I also tried xigncode fix, still to no avail.

MrMPMX8.png

This is the last thing that i see from the client

HvaGC4a.png

This is how the launcher appears. in windows firewall

L1R7ivc.png

Finally this are the exceptions in Avast. Also added xigncode file for good measure.

Thank you for reading my wall of text!

How do I give the xigncode exception?

On 9/10/2020 at 9:31 AM, Yoshua said:

How do I give the xigncode exception?

Depending on your anti-virus, you can put the entire SB folder on exceptions and that does the trick for Xigncode as well.

It also looks like the "SB" application wasn't added to Firewall Exceptions.  Putting the launcher alone won't do it.

Edited by Norleras
Added more information