Second Chances...

Nanami

Now I know that this is going to be a long rant (possibly rant?) and I'm aware that this will probably just be closed, archived or thrown away after a bit of time. But I am here to give it a go at my thoughts and hopefully bring out other peoples thoughts/feelings on the same matter.

Vendetta has been an amazing network for quite a few years now, have had a few ups and downs as anyone would, but you guys are holding strong and retain the BEST Eden Eternal server of all time, as well as the best (and only?) Scarlet Blade server. I believe in the staff and the capability of you guys, I also highly respect the GMs most of all for their hard work in running and taking care of these games as just a hobby between your busy IRL lives, so for that I want to say thank you and let you know I appreciated it all. 

Now, for the matter that will be shot down 😂 I'd like to ask that for your 4th game you consider giving Twin Saga a second chance. Vendetta had the most amazing TS server of all and I did try/play on the others, but always stuck to Vendetta and even played all alone for a long time until you guys closed. I know the server stability was bumpy and had 3 rollbacks so the server came off to a bad start with that, as well as having Aeria/To servers come out at the same time. But I believe you guys can make it popular and run it better than anyone else could, Jordan himself in charge of it would make it awesome just like he's done with Eden! (I think it'd be cooler if you guys picked it up again under it's original name: Astral Realm.)

I truly miss playing Twin Saga on Vendetta's server a lot so I have a little bit of hope that if anyone else misses it too it might be enough to convince you guys to give it a second try. 

Thanks for reading/considering.

• Like 5

Having played VGN's Twin Saga from day 1 until it's shut down, I'd also would like to see it's return and given another chance, this time with more content as the Taiwan version has gotten patches since the closing, giving the game more possibility at content especially with the aid of Jordan. Aeria's tragic server of any games they run which includes Twin Saga was never given a chance by me simply it being aeria, and .to's server of this game, well I did give it a chance since it was getting patches (still is?) and the want to play the game again, it just wasn't the same as VGN's by a mile, they had server problems recently if I recall from the last visit to their forums and their last maintenance was offically 2 or so months ago?. Anyways tl;dr I'm in favor of wanting it to return with a bigger and wider range of possibility available.

• Like 1

• VGN GM

I'm always happy to see people appreciate the small things throughout the negatives as I know Twin Saga had it's faults here. Although I'd be on board to work on this given the opportunity I'm not sure if we could host a 4th game at the moment with the current work loads each of us have here at Vendetta. However, I'm pretty sure if Bash does decide we are to open a new game this is definatly an option for us. There is a couple of ideas always bouncing around with us and once we get the time to review or the time opens up we will definatly look into this as a option, after learning from our mistakes I'm sure we'd have a much more successful version of Twin Saga in the future (If it comes to be).

• Like 1

100% Yes, heck even my display picture is of when I got to live my anuran dreams in Twin Saga. I personally appreciate all the effort the team put into the game during its first round and it is a shame that the game had to close. I would love nothing more than to see Twin Saga get a second chance at life at some point in the future 😍.

• Like 2