changing allowablilty on certain items

GoddessSand

@Vivi

So, I have some items on one character that I can't move to the toon that it is for, as well as one item that isn't like it's counter part. Would like to know if these things would be changed in the future or should I abandon all hope of allowing them to go to another character?

Items
1) rare Pumpkin Queen lvl 57 lingerie - It's nothing spectacular, but I got it for the ME on my SW and can't move it over. I got it using my SW because MEs can't farm as good as SWs to have gotten the items necessary for the ME to get it on their own.

2) Unique baby pink level 57 lingerie - to have added jewel slots to them. They currently don't have jewel slots, so if I am correct the only way to get added jewel slots would be to graft them onto a lingerie item that does. Which would require players to have a unique lingerie and buy a grafting tool, if this works at all.

3) Unique costumes: Sailor school girl, Deadsea captain, and lingerie v3 - were placed into the game unsealed and those who looted them can't do anything with them. Could there be a seal placed on them to be tradeable? I can't use them as a SW because they are for the ME, SE, and WH. If these will never be allowed to become tradeable, then I will understand and could abandon all hope and sale them off for gold. Kinda sad though to see that happen, when I would like to go to characters that could benefit from them. Also, Could these be reintroduced into the game, but sealed this time?

• VGN GM
On 9/15/2019 at 9:39 AM, GoddessSand said:

2) Unique baby pink level 57 lingerie - to have added jewel slots to them. They currently don't have jewel slots, so if I am correct the only way to get added jewel slots would be to graft them onto a lingerie item that does. Which would require players to have a unique lingerie and buy a grafting tool, if this works at all.

This has been fixed in the upcoming patch, as it's currently a bug.

I can't really speak on the other items as I'll have to give it some thought later.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 4:39 AM, GoddessSand said:

@Vivi

So, I have some items on one character that I can't move to the toon that it is for, as well as one item that isn't like it's counter part. Would like to know if these things would be changed in the future or should I abandon all hope of allowing them to go to another character?

Items
1) rare Pumpkin Queen lvl 57 lingerie - It's nothing spectacular, but I got it for the ME on my SW and can't move it over. I got it using my SW because MEs can't farm as good as SWs to have gotten the items necessary for the ME to get it on their own.

Couldn't you just graft those lingerie into lingerie that can be transferred on with the same stats and even with jewel spanners?

39 minutes ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

Couldn't you just graft those lingerie into lingerie that can be transferred on with the same stats and even with jewel spanners?

So, the baby pink lingerie was supposed to have jewel slots, Vivi said she was going to fix that. As for the Pumpkin lingerie, with it being rare and to have any use would need to be grafted, so yes that would be needed. The question is would grafting it onto a lingerie that is tradeable make the tradeable lingerie NT or stay tradeable? It would be a waste of AP or gold to graft them onto a tradeable item just to have the tradeable item become NT. Never done this since I've only graphed items onto costumes that remain NT. If it works I could do that since it would need to be done anyway.

47 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

So, the baby pink lingerie was supposed to have jewel slots, Vivi said she was going to fix that. As for the Pumpkin lingerie, with it being rare and to have any use would need to be grafted, so yes that would be needed. The question is would grafting it onto a lingerie that is tradeable make the tradeable lingerie NT or stay tradeable? It would be a waste of AP or gold to graft them onto a tradeable item just to have the tradeable item become NT. Never done this since I've only graphed items onto costumes that remain NT. If it works I could do that since it would need to be done anyway.

Yes, grafting a non-tradable lingerie into a tradable lingerie would fix the issue. It's just changing the look of the item, not the stats or if it makes it tradable or not. It's like buying those cosmetic items from vending machine that changes your weapon to look like an RG or FK color schemed weapon. They are not tradable when you buy the cosmetic item, but once you graft them into an item that is tradable, they can be traded.