Turnpike chest points

BesTweaveR

This was her response over a year ago. Seems there's more to it than what she thought there would be?

"I can see about removing points from chests and upping points from killing people. It wont be for this patch, but should be for the next one.

Also, if any other bg relies too much on pve to win, add that here as well and I'll see what I can do."

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

team was workin on a new system but still need to work it through before test. were working on alot so seems to have been sidelined.

wheeee 😧

I've sort of got a quick solution. I believe Siren, Soccer pitch and Janus are way more balanced than Turnpike. Therefore a quick solution would be swapping TP for either Siren or Soccer pitch as I know that was already done is past, therefore, no new code writing is required besides copy pasting soccer code and putting ''// TP code'' as a comment.

Soccer can be a good idea for people to join as it gives RPs, thus the reason to join, of course that brings PvP. Maybe fixing the loot a little 

14 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

wheeee 😧

I've sort of got a quick solution. I believe Siren, Soccer pitch and Janus are way more balanced than Turnpike. Therefore a quick solution would be swapping TP for either Siren or Soccer pitch as I know that was already done is past, therefore, no new code writing is required besides copy pasting soccer code and putting ''// TP code'' as a comment.

Soccer can be a good idea for people to join as it gives RPs, thus the reason to join, of course that brings PvP. Maybe fixing the loot a little 

Yeah? When was the last time you entered Siren or SP? RP isn't the main reason players enter SP and the problem people faced when entering was the point system. You have more players abusing the OP guards in SP and those balls doesn't help much by way of targeting players especially when I've noticed some players being able to remove themselves as a target.

Like Norleras said Siren actually has the same point system at TP. It's the negative points that hurt the BG along with guards, but at least siren had better guard damage than the guards in the current endgame BGs have.