Reduce NPC's accuracy?

-Sky

So far as eva build, i feel a bit harder against some NPCs cz they have guarantee hit even u have 20k eva. How bout making some NPCs have less acc like normal mobs? Im fine if NPC that have guarantee hit is near faction base, but some NPCs like in amara oasis, loot guardian(turnpike), gatekepper(nuclear bunker), they have guarantee hit  xD. I hope u can reduce their acc like normal mob.

9 hours ago, -Sky said:

So far as eva build, i feel a bit harder against some NPCs cz they have guarantee hit even u have 20k eva. How bout making some NPCs have less acc like normal mobs? Im fine if NPC that have guarantee hit is near faction base, but some NPCs like in amara oasis, loot guardian(turnpike), gatekepper(nuclear bunker), they have guarantee hit  xD. I hope u can reduce their acc like normal mob.

I hate guards in BGs, all of them. They have way too much hit power, no way to avoid them, and players camp them so they can get easy kill/win once numbers are in their favor. That's every single BG map, Janus, TP, NB, AK, 2nd ark, Siren, and SP. Sure a couple of those BGs aren't a 60+ BG, but same results happen including SP. They were fine before where players couldn't stay in them for a win, but then some players bitched about WH's pulling them from spawn. Though they shouldn't be staying in spawn in the first place and the guards can easily be tanked long enough for a WH to continue to do this. I've posted on this before, but they haven't really made any progress in that area for over a year now and it pissed me off that they raised the difficulty of the BG guards and chest too high that others can easily take them while the rest of us struggle to finish fast enough before they come at us when they are done with theirs.

• Like 1