Can you teach me up skill Build Samurai

FLAGUSZ

• VGN GM

KP usually has 15-20 KP in weapon, any main skills +Skill DMG and then bits and bobs in Crit Rate / LCK / AGI / Crit DMG depending on what stats you're lacking.

If you're using the Regular Samurai the combos I usuallyed used was

Basic Combo

Purgatory -> Asura Slash

Knock Down + P-ATK

Fallen Swallow -> Dance of Cranes -> Croswise Cut -> Marduk's Tongue -> Protrusion

Usually the best thing to do is basic play running around spamming the basic combo then on bosses use Purgatory then use the Knock Down Combo then follow with the Asura Slash.

Keeping it simple though just spamming Protrusion then while Protrusion is active using the Basic Combo and when the boss has no knock down immunity use your Fallen Swallow -> Dance of Cranes before the Protrusion skill for a knock down for the +50% dmg while knocked down.

If you're talking about the Awaken Samurai (Blade Master) the information is a little outdated but the combinations are explained here and on the skill in game.

https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/4463-blade-master-combos/

As for the other Awaken Samurai (Master Fencer) I'm not 100% sure as it's never really been a class I've personally put time into so you're best asking around in game for some advice or hope someone replys here with information.

7 minutes ago, Jordan said:

KP มักจะมี KP KP 15-20 ในอาวุธทักษะหลัก + Skill DMG แล้วบิตและบ็อบใน Crit Rate / LCK / AGI / Crit DMG ขึ้นอยู่กับสถิติที่คุณขาด

หากคุณใช้ซามูไรธรรมดาคอมโบที่ฉันมักจะใช้คือ

คอมโบขั้นพื้นฐาน

นรก -> Asura Slash

น็อคดาวน์ + P-ATK

Fallen Swallow -> Dance of Cranes -> Croswise Cut -> ลิ้นของ Marduk -> การยื่นออกมา

โดยปกติสิ่งที่ดีที่สุดที่จะทำคือการเล่นขั้นพื้นฐานที่วิ่งไปรอบ ๆ การส่งสแปมคำสั่งผสมพื้นฐานจากนั้นผู้บังคับบัญชาจะใช้ Purgatory จากนั้นใช้ Knock Down Combo แล้วตามด้วย Asura Slash

ทำให้มันง่าย ๆ เพียงแค่ส่งสแปม Protrusion จากนั้นในขณะที่ Protrusion ทำงานโดยใช้คอมโบขั้นพื้นฐานและเมื่อหัวหน้าไม่มีภูมิคุ้มกันล้มใช้ Fallen Swallow ของคุณ -> Dance of Cranes ก่อนทักษะ Protrusion สำหรับ +50% dmg ในขณะที่เคาะ ลง.

หากคุณกำลังพูดถึง Awaken Samurai (Blade Master) ข้อมูลจะล้าสมัยเล็กน้อย แต่การผสมจะมีการอธิบายไว้ที่นี่และทักษะในเกม

https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/4463-blade-master-combos/

สำหรับซามูไร Awaken อีกคน (Master Fencer) ฉันไม่แน่ใจ 100% เพราะมันไม่เคยเป็นห้องเรียนจริง ๆ ฉันใช้เวลาส่วนตัวดังนั้นคุณจึงถามคำถามในเกมได้ดีที่สุดหรือหวังว่าจะมีคนตอบกลับพร้อมข้อมูล .

Thank you bro

• Like 1