Please let us faction change!

Serah Farron

I want to change factions to free knights... it´s so boring on royal gaurds side.

They got way to many players and are overpowering the free knights.

Being there just makes it even more unbalanced for them.

Anybody who want to go free knights might can use this topic as well to raise awarness.

Please let me know if it is possible and how ... thank you.

SεrαħΩFαrrσπ

Royal Gaurd Whipper

Lv. 65

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sicat said:

No to FC. Instead, create an FK toon. It's a long and tedious process but might work to mitigate the bandwagon of shameless players who play only on the winning side.

I agree with the FC, but it doesn't stop players to only play on the winning side unless you force them to the other side. I have 2 toons for either side, so why the hesitation do players have with making a toon on the other side? Just make a second account too while they are at it.

This is really stupid sorry to say. What difference does it make. If someone is just after loot and not pvp.

And you force them to make 2 toons so one fk and rg... then they still could go to the winning side to loot...

I just want to go to the side that needs help the most... but if you want to be silly about it be my guest.

Rg dosent need another strong whipper... they got more then enough power already.

Not everybody got endless time and gold to make more then 1 full level and gear toon...

This decision is just pointless and the game is almost just pve only because fk moral is low atm.

• Like 1

The situation is not like this a month ago, there was this certain issue that led to the one of the main FK PVP guild downfall and got disbanded, FK were known for being good at pvp and it was winning NB and AK most of the time. now that the power balance is tilted maybe its time to reconsider FC @Vivi.

I rather fight for the fk vs the rg zerg then sitting on my butt all day long being bored to death by pve...

If some rg would follow me and the little rebel groub in fk I saw sometimes join forces with us.

I am sure we can kick rgs ass and bring some moral back to fk.

Or atleast in a bad scenario still deliver a strong resistance and barley lose.

So that other fk see... if they would join as well they could turn the table and give some payback time.

They real problem is not the faction change. The real problem is people who have 2 toons one on each side.

And switch to the toon to the winning faction to loot and then leave.

It seems most people dont even care for pvp and ruin the game for themself and other players.

By acting like that and spreading this behavior.

But let me say this... I rather fight 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 ,6 players or a zerg at once...

Then fighting the dust of amara... its for real just a empty waistland... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Serah Farron said:

I rather fight for the fk vs the rg zerg then sitting on my butt all day long being bored to death by pve...

If some rg would follow me and the little rebel groub in fk I saw sometimes join forces with us.

I am sure we can kick rgs ass and bring some moral back to fk.

Or atleast in a bad scenario still deliver a strong resistance and barley lose.

So that other fk see... if they would join as well they could turn the table and give some payback time.

They real problem is not the faction change. The real problem is people who have 2 toons one on each side.

And switch to the toon to the winning faction to loot and then leave.

It seems most people dont even care for pvp and ruin the game for themself and other players.

By acting like that and spreading this behavior.

But let me say this... I rather fight 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 ,6 players or a zerg at once...

Then fighting the dust of amara... its for real just a empty waistland... 

Agreed. This has been a massive problem back in ASB. People dropping thousands of dollars just to make two maxed out characters and dropping in on whichever side they think is going to kill the boss to, maybe, steal some loot from there.

Meanwhile, people who're busy with all sorts of other things with life will never be able to make time to create two characters. I currently have two WHs at level 56, one was made ages ago (back when people farmed EXP from Giants, so there you go), and the new one. It's taken me weeks to get as far as I have, and most of the EXP was from boosting, rather than me farming, and I was only able to be boosted because I knew people.

Let the RG ---> FK switch happen.

4 hours ago, arc1276 said:

Agreed. This has been a massive problem back in ASB. People dropping thousands of dollars just to make two maxed out characters and dropping in on whichever side they think is going to kill the boss to, maybe, steal some loot from there.

Meanwhile, people who're busy with all sorts of other things with life will never be able to make time to create two characters. I currently have two WHs at level 56, one was made ages ago (back when people farmed EXP from Giants, so there you go), and the new one. It's taken me weeks to get as far as I have, and most of the EXP was from boosting, rather than me farming, and I was only able to be boosted because I knew people.

Let the RG ---> FK switch happen.

In the mean time you have players who didn't put a dime into the game and have 4 maxed characters, 2 on each side, with full gear(minus the unique jewels but who needs unique jewels to compete?), and switch sides bases on being able to enter BG. But I have purchased AP from other players to do so. I kill bosses with players based on the number of players on either side. If FK doesn't have the numbers to pvp for a boss while RG has the numbers to kill it, I'll help RG kill the boss because most of the time they need me to tank them. If FK has numbers to kill a boss and RG wants to pvp for it, I'll stay FK since I prefer my FK characters more than RG due to their gears. I spend about 2 hours of actually playing in game a day and the rest of the time I am mostly chatting with people till a BG or I am on FB till a BG. Why not create a second toon on the other side? It took me from what? May till Sept of the same year to reach lvl 65 and 2 of the 4 are now at 100% since Halloween last year I think?

If players want to switch that's fine I guess. During the time I play both sides are pretty even and we had about 2 or 3 hours of PvP after AK. Though i stopped pvping when numbers became too unbalanced.

I dont see anything wrong about some RG wanting to switch to FK were not trying to solve the whole server problem here, 2 to 5 players tranferring might not do much but it will ease vacancies on the losing side, people like to moan about RG zerg but not wanting them to FC to make an impact asap,  but instead they want you to remake toon from scratch, FK complaining about only small numbers participate in NB/AK but they themselves are inactive and spreading negativity causing a domino effect of lazy mentality, FK now are reduced to a bunch of underleveled people ranging from 59 to 64 and a seasonal veteran participate NB and AK, the only time they win and this is not 100% guaranteed is at 3am server time AK where most of the RG are sleeping. Might give this a shot since no one here gives a good reasonable alternative solution.

12 hours ago, LordKonton said:

Tbh FC never long term solved faction problems. It hasn't done anything in the past, probably won't change anything this time unfortunately.

+1

May You get your FC - and then? you play for like 1 Month? and are done? cos of less players, or of gettinge banged hard again and again by RG?! lol

It never fix anything.Not in the past and not now.

If people stop playing cos the game IS STUCK  (also based on PVE side: Raids, DG & their Drop's, ect) then also a FC wont change that.

& The Guys who want that FC so hard, mhhh you entertain us cos exactly you are those that join all these "zergs and want more".

(does not affect everyone, but most.)

lxJMNpA.gif

• Like 2

• VGN GM
6 hours ago, Beau said:

It's better than doing nothing at all and i commend Vivi for responding it only shows that he/she checks player concerns from time to time. Little effort is better than no effort at all.

Just because I don't comment on something doesn't mean I don't see it... I check and read over every single post regarding SB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

FC is useless fk will come and win for like 2-3 weeks and again same like we have now so fc useless see it in past fk win for like 1 month and by time fk leave and real fk stay and like now fk dead so game in 60+ dead and plz no hard feeling no tras talk so serah its useless i hope u understand gl to all ppl here rip 

• Haha 1